[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can one of you blackpill me please.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12

File: 1498292212450.gif (349KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1498292212450.gif
349KB, 300x169px
Can one of you blackpill me please.
>>
File: 56465465.jpg (238KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
56465465.jpg
238KB, 1024x685px
>>131288322
>>
>>131288322
About what?
>>
>>131288322
100% of people who breath air eventually die. Conspiracy?
>>
>>131288322
You're going to fucking die one day, go ride a bike or some shit.
>>
>>131288322
Don't lose hope. NASA is about the reveal visitors from other worlds. Some are humans.
>>
File: 1494037016183.png (423KB, 1057x611px) Image search: [Google]
1494037016183.png
423KB, 1057x611px
>>131288322
hard determinism
look it up
you can't go back once you understand it. i'm not fucking kidding about this. you will never be the same
>>
File: LOUVRE_ATTACK.png (46KB, 1109x317px) Image search: [Google]
LOUVRE_ATTACK.png
46KB, 1109x317px
not necessarily the biggest pill, but I found it just a second ago. Look how this sentence is constructed. The main focus is put on the mudslime getting what he deserved but that he was fucking SHOT. DO NOT focus on him cutting people with machete, focus on the fact he got shot.

It's so fucking rage-inducing
>The Louvre machete attack took place (...) when an Egyptian (...) was shot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louvre_machete_attack

Can somebody please edit it?
>>
>>131288322
>Wanting to be blackpilled
That's like going to a drug dealer and asking "can you make me dopesick"
You don't want to be blackpilled it's fucking awful. It's a side effect of redpills when you apply your new found knowledge to future speculation and realize what possibly lays ahead
That's a black pill
It's not useful
It's not usually even correct
>>
File: images (29).jpg (12KB, 506x238px) Image search: [Google]
images (29).jpg
12KB, 506x238px
>>131288322
you live in a slave world, probably part of a galactic empire. your life is worthless. all politics is distraction and lies. everything you eat and drink are poison slowly killing you in the inside. the whole monetary system is designed to keep you in invisible chains. healthcare system is actually killing you. education system is making you dumber. everything you know to be true a lies. history. religions. science. everything.

there you go lad
>>
File: 1494126710705.jpg (516KB, 788x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494126710705.jpg
516KB, 788x800px
>>131288998
>It's a side effect of redpills when you apply your new found knowledge to future speculation
no, this is the real black pill:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_determinism

you are just a molecular machine with no free will.
>input-->transfer function-->output
you are a carbon machine and free will is an illusion
enjoy your dark night of the soul
>>
>>131288322
it's all over.
muzzies in the west will be more and get more and more kids who will vote pro-sharia. Pretty inevitable because people trust the media that says that islam equals peace

that's all
>>
File: 1475514213384.jpg (11KB, 219x187px) Image search: [Google]
1475514213384.jpg
11KB, 219x187px
>>131288322
There is never going to be a true politician out there who is going to truly care and love his people and also gain mass support. The elites control too much for that to be possible, and they would never allow such a person to rise up, they will use any means to prevent it.

>B-but anon, what about le based FN, and other right wing parties

Like I said they will never be allowed to trully, win, maybe some minor victories will be allowed to let people think that democracy does work and that things can be changed by using the "system".

Western Europe and the USA are doomed, the number off foreigners are way too high, and within a decade or two, those countries will be embroiled in civil war.

Fixing those problems wont be possible with deportation because the (((elites))) wont allow it, and too much of the native population is brainwashed.

>B-but based eastern yurope will save the day. r-right anon ?

No, EE is facing major problems regarding depopulation, the politicians are also majorly corrupt and serve the (((elite))), also, while WE and the USA are gonna be busy with civil war, dont think that Russia is just gonna sit on its ass and wait, Putin is most certainly gonna use this chance to exert influence over EE, or perhaps even invade it.

And worst of all, there is nothing the avverage person can do to avert this, we are utterly powerless; the only thing you can do in this insane world is try to live the best way you see fit,most people will remain oblivious towards this doom that awaits us, some people will choose to become hedonistic degenerates,others will choose to be /fit/lit/, what you do is up to you, and personally I still have no idea what to do and what to believe in when faced with such void
>>
>>131289566
>Implying it can't be both
>That flag being this much of a fag
It checks out
>>
>>131294042
the method of action for biochemical reactions has been demonstrated
free will ("a soul") hasn't
>>
You are an animal lile any other being on earth. Yoj are here to fuck, dominate and kill. You will die for sure and there is litterally NOTHING after life, you will stop to exist, no consciousness, no nothing. Life itself can be seen as a virus, its goal os to multiply and prosper, there is no god, you are a human being who was born on this earth because your parents breeded then you will breed to perpetuate the human race just like rats or bears.
>>
File: Adolf-Hitler.jpg (617KB, 900x762px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf-Hitler.jpg
617KB, 900x762px
>>131288322
The white world was lost in 1945.
72 years and it's still going downhill...fast.
Nothing we can do about it.
Just live a "happy" life and do all that degenerate stuff and die young.
>>
>>131289460
But how are "elites" not affected by this?

I might not come from the 0.01%, but I grew up in the upper class. Am I not affected by this as well?

Everyone, including the rich Jews who perpetuate this system are affected. We're all being assfucked by civilization.
>>
File: images (16).jpg (21KB, 559x263px) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
21KB, 559x263px
>>131297446
They are upper class slaves with privileges, also used as scapegoats. Think it like a house nigger compared to lowly niggers who work on the fields. House nigger eats good food and sleeps on a comfy bed while field niggers eat shit and sleep in the barn. They're still both slaves

The enslavement is of the soul and the mind. No earthly pleasures or supposed safety can replace true freedom
>>
>>131298734
Again, everyone who is a working member of society is a slave the same thing; greed and money. Nobody, even the upper classes, are not slaves to this.

Who exactly is free from this? How are the elite Jews not part of the same vicious cycle? They just happen to be the winners, which is why they don't hate it. But they're still playing the game.
>>
>>131294911
Well it basically can't be. We can't externally verify consciousness as a property because it can only be experienced internally, ie as that consciousness.

I'd be willing to be "consciousness" is some fundamental property of the universe that will be exhibited whenever some kind of sufficiently complex material data processor exists.
>>
>>131288322
http://cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

have fun faggot
>>
>>131299390
They're upper class slaves, as I stated above. Money is irrelevant to them because they print it themselves. Money is just an energy form which allows you to do anything as you wish in this system. These people are enslaved by their greed for power and the ecstasy of domination over others. I guess that's how their spiritual progress works. Keep in mind that they're all interested in occult while shoving retarded religions and materialism down our throats

>Who exactly is free from this?

The enlightened ones obviously. As I said, the slavery is in the mind and the soul of the individual. The system enslaves you through your own weaknesses and your state of separation from God. Only way to free yourself is through yourself, there's no other way. You're your own captor. You do the dirty work for them unconsciously. The whole system is very sinister and intelligent at the same time when you think about it actually. It also is compatible with universal laws so other higher forces can't interfere

No higher being would save you from yourself because it would be infringement of the free will. Very clever design indeed
>>
>>131288935
Yeah, but it's not true, people just meme it in the quasi-hard sciences because it sounds the most sciencey.
>>
>>131300955
The Unabomber Manifesto won't be shocking at all to a /pol/ack.
>>
File: 486236.png (21KB, 700x788px) Image search: [Google]
486236.png
21KB, 700x788px
>>131301456
Damn forgot pic
>>
File: luckiest.png (285KB, 1383x688px) Image search: [Google]
luckiest.png
285KB, 1383x688px
why would you want to be black pilled? the black pill is a variation of the blue pill. you're literally asking for someone to help your mind and spirit to become weak
>>
Determinism is only concluded as true if you confuse time as perceived versus time as experienced.
>>
File: the-sun-exploding.jpg (38KB, 320x210px) Image search: [Google]
the-sun-exploding.jpg
38KB, 320x210px
>>131288322
It is inevitable that one day the sun is going to explode and everything humanity has ever accomplished is going to be vaporized, never to be seen or spoken of again as of we never existed at all.
>>
The only person who can blackpill you is you.

And it happens not because you want it to, but because you finally give in and realize you don't have anything left and that nothing will ever change.
>>
>>131288322
it don't matta, none a this matters
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.