[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When Will You Grow Up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6362.jpg (124KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6362.jpg
124KB, 640x479px
Pogressive politics are the way of the future and show true intellect and maturity.

When will your politics grow up?
>>
File: Vogon.jpg (292KB, 1079x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Vogon.jpg
292KB, 1079x1079px
>>131287716
"""""progressive"""""
>>
>Pogressive politics are the way of the future and show true intellect and maturity.
Nice try kike.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/25/illinois-debt-is-about-to-be-rated-junk-what-that-means.html
>>
>>131288883
(((progressive)))
>>
>>131287716
>the whimsical ideology of people caught up in status quo of 'out progressiving' one another

Liberal and the left are progressive in the sense they'll do anything to entertain progress, even at the cost of common sense laws, straight forward policy and suicidal laws. name literally anything projected by the left to work, having worked out.
>>
>>131287716
The naivete of thinking that human understanding progresses in a totally linear fashion.
>>
1post by thisID
>>
>>131291868
>1post by thisID
Of course, the "red dit" fags who start these threads are too butthurt to hold a conversation.

Typical, liberal faggotry.
>>
>>131287716
No, progressives will will be ashamed of themselves in the future.
Sage and kill yourself.
>>
>>131292318
>No, progressives will will be ashamed of themselves in the future.
No, they are ashamed now but if it was not for their non-stop liberal elitism they would less delusional about their trash agenda. Liberals do a great job falling for their own propaganda. Maybe if they say it enough in their mind it becomes reality.
>>
>>131287716
I want to throat fuck Michael while he jacks off his shriveled estrogen nigger penis
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.