[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have you got against people who don't hate non whites?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I'm not talking about hysterical SJWs who scream about how much they hate white people because yeah they are a bunch of cunts and as a white person what they say about whites doesn't apply to me.

But why is choosing not to judge a black person because they're black such a bad thing? It doesn't make me a cuck, it just makes me someone who doesn't engage in silly identity politics.

You can't bitch and moan and feel oppressed about others talking shit about white people, while talking shit about other races in the exact same manner.
>>
>>131285863
yes i can.
>>
>>131285863
What have you got against people who don't hate whites?
>>
>>131285863
>But why is choosing not to judge a black person because they're black such a bad thing? It doesn't make me a cuck, it just makes me someone who doesn't engage in silly identity politics.
you are not being honest, fuckk off shill
>>
>>131285863
Good for you. You are the Next step after the Red Pill. Hating on everybody does get old.
>>
>>131286988
I don't have anything against them.

>>131287158
I know this may come as an alien concept to you, but some people just don't give a shit about race.
>>
>>131289133
Some people just don't give a shit about your race.
>>
White Nationalist here.

I simply treat every person with kindness and respect until they give me a reason to do otherwise. My overarching ideology doesn't affect how I treat individuals because I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>131289393
this
/thread

>>131285863
dont be so small minded as to boil this down to individuals, OP.
its about numbers and the colour of those numbers
>>
>>131285863
You do know you can judge a group without judging individuals which belong to said group, right? Are you autistic? I consider myself pretty damn racist and yet my best friend is black.
>>
>interacting with non-whites

I stay away from them as much as I can. I do treat everyone with respect though.
>>
>>131285863
>White countries are evil
>This is why black and brown people from all over the world travel (sometimes even on foot) just for a chance to live in one
So people risk their lives to travel great distance to be oppressed? I don't understand.

To answer your question, why does someone have to hate or fear in order to defend themselves? If you can recognize a threat, you can defend yourself. Our systems weren't designed to support such a large influx of citizens. It's as simple as that. This forced expansion of numbers is causing a tear at the seams and the system will be fit to burst, eventually. Why? Because the system naturally progresses on its own. It's an inevitability that people give birth, and we take care of our own at the rate in which they increase. We calculate those numbers and consider the costs. Not the cost of undocumented workers or how many 50 year old men claim to be 12. No, we don't have much of a way to defend against that other than denial of entry or imprisonment and deportation. What else could you want? Why do white people always have to be the evil ones when we are a global minority? Why do you hate us so much? Is it because we engaged in under 15% of the world slave trade? Or maybe because we "colonized" uninhabited regions and were pushed into a race war by neighboring natives?

Poland lost Danzig to Germany and wanted it back, so they purged the German occupiers and took it back. WW2 should have been a fight between Poland and Germany. No one else.

Poland lost and was invaded entirely by Germany. If it wasn't for the Jews claiming the deportation internment camps were death camps, WW2 wouldn't have been as big as it was, wouldn't have been nearly as historically important, and Hitler might have been considered a great leader.

So that's why I don't believe the propaganda, that white people are evil.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.