[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Since when did this soccer mom become a white supremacist?

I remember seeing someone post her on here almost two years ago. WTF did you do to her? LMAO.
>>
File: 1497541235093s.jpg (3KB, 117x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497541235093s.jpg
3KB, 117x125px
>>131285783
>those dimples
>>
>>131285783
Not white supremacist, white nationalist. She makes comfy videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKhIv4rfbw0
>>
>>131285783

it's a big white tent these days
>>
>>131285783
she is literally the only person in the entire alt-right who solves the problem of few white babies by making white babies
>all the male youtube neckbeards
eternal tfw no gf
>lana
childless
>youcis
childless
>tara
childless

the list goes on
>>
>>131286735
pretty sure there were some fashy bitches on red ice with kids.....
>>
>>131286735
Her goal in life seems to be to compensate for the entire rest of this hypocritical movement. Not that people like Spencer and the average /pol/tard should be having kids anyway. Stopping dysgenic breeding is also a key idea of the alt-right after all.
>>
shes so gorgeous, fucking love her. That other 41 year old childless slag ruins the red ice tv, on the other hand.
>>
>>131285783
The crazier the left gets, and the less the mainstream right speaks out against it, the more normies end up being drawn towards the far-right/fascist movement.
>>
>>131285783
>tfw no fashy waifu
>>
>>131285783
>unite the right
>everyone on the right hates him
>everyone on the right knows he is the controlled opposition
>even twitter loves him and gave him his blue tick because he makes the right look terrible to normies
>this guy has never done a single thing for the right that helped, quite the opposite

I wonder if he works for Disney? He is almost to comic book levels now.
>>
>>131285783
She looks like a Who from Whoville.
MUH DICK grew three sizes today.
>>
>>131286109
babies look weird man

cute but weird
>>
>>131286109
She's a former leftist and a mormon convert. I can see her reverting to her feminist origin in the future and divorce raping her husband. Of course, I hope that doesn't happen, but you can never be sure.
>>
>>131287979
>former leftist
Are you new or just stupid?
>>
>>131285783
Disappointing she supports that gay Russian shill.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.