[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: undefined.jpg (550KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
undefined.jpg
550KB, 2400x1800px
Should we start the attacks now, against the man the left has deemed the new man to take over the throne of the left?
It's still 3 + years away, but they would already be doing the same.
>>
4chan will get btfo so hard
>>
Yes this pudgey fuck needs to be eliminated
>>
>>131284427
Didn't he lie and steal his way to Facebook?

He had to pay the people who he stole the idea from
>>
>>131284427
This kike wouldn't make it past the Iowa primary.
>>
No, better to save it. Blow your load too early and everyone will just forget.
>>
>>131285186
Because you can't repost memes ever
>>
>>131284427

just looking at that rat kike face makes me furious
>>
File: IMG_3932.jpg (54KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3932.jpg
54KB, 512x512px
>>131284427
>"I want to make a new social contract!"
>"Yeah, I don't see a problem with more gibs!"
>"I'm a complete cuck for the Jews!"
This isn't going to be hard.
>>
Facebook just changed their mission statement for the first time since its creation.

Original statement
>help give people a voice

New statement
>help bring people together

So they literally went from PEOPLE FIRST to supporting GROUPS FIRST.

The left is doubling down on identity politics.
>>
Facebook has been nothing but legal battles and scandals about violations of privacy and tax evasion. Sounds like a perfect candidate for the democrats.
>>
>>131284982
Not only did he steal the idea, he was contracted to work on theirs but only pretended to work on it.

Stealing is one thing, what he did amounts to sabotage.
>>
'he has all your secrets'

'is your facebook mic on?'

'can you hear me now?'

'can't remember where/what etc? he knows'

'find anti zuk aricles in the facebook newsfeed? no? hmmm bubble? naaah?'

etc
etc

causing people to flee facebook would probably work better than direct attacks at this early point.
>>
>>131284427
Would anybody actually get behind a zucc run?
that sound stupid as fuck.
>>
File: 1497982595871.jpg (64KB, 382x597px) Image search: [Google]
1497982595871.jpg
64KB, 382x597px
>>131285433

>Created a website for degeneracy but ended up re-purposing it
>Pushed natives off their land for his mansion
>Supported the Clinton political dynasty
>Helped Merkel control speech and information about migrant crimes
>Gave on the ground technical expertise in order to out Pakistani atheists to sharia courts
It only gets worse.
>>
>>131286186
Given universal 'adult' suffrage gives numerous 'educated' idiots the vote, I'm sure he'll have broad grassroots support in the US and abroad.
>>
"Q: list of deeply personal questions"
"A: Ask Zuk!"

over and over and over again
>>
>>131284427
kind of an easy target
but i wonder how fast we could take him down
>>
When he takes over he's going to have the entire media and clickbait complex behind him and every website on the planet will be under his control writing stories about how he is the new God King of progress. It's going to be like when the Riddler takes over in Batman Forever and everyone gets brainwashed, but Trump only has his twitter account against him.

Also I wonder what his nickname will be.
>>
>>131284427
You must be new.
Never interrupt your enemies when they are making mistakes.
>>
>>131284982

>He had to pay the people who he stole the idea from

Ideas are a fart in the wind. It's all about execution.

i still hate zuck though. just for other reasons.
>>
>>131285715

you can't steal ideas dumbfuck.
>>
>>131284427
He's tucked away in commiefornia.

If someone wants to martyr themselves...

Honestly not sure what we could do to undermine him. He's already kind of an autistic neet.
>>
>>131284427

He's candidacy would already be a conflict of interest considering his databases of personal information he has on the population.
>>
>>131286782
>you can't steal ideas
Then went do we have copyright infringement laws? Intellectual property laws?
>>
>>131284427
>blowing your load early
>showing everyone how obviously panicked you are about zuck running

It is not yet time, Trump is still president, now is the time to be focusing on all the good work he is doing.
>>
File: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (18KB, 343x450px) Image search: [Google]
129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg
18KB, 343x450px
>>131285715
Serves them right, they trusted a jew.
>"i tried to warn them...."
>>
>>131284982
I watched the movie and the even more fucked up thing is he had this friend who helped him start the company and then used Jewish trickery to Jew him out of his company shares when the company became rich.
>>
1. He is a super autist resembling rainman
2. He is jewish, and has publicly stated he hates non-jewish people

yeah those are the two points that will get him elected for sure.
>>
>>131284427
Zuck has 0 charisma and people are scared of all the tracking that goes on, plus let's not forget that time facebook conducted a huge experiment on their users.
He could probably pull a "Bill Gates" in ten years, where he paints himself as some huge philanthropist while everyone forgets how evil his company used to be.
>>
>>131285968
Killing facebook is basically evacuating the building before it explodes type of deal
>>
>>131286504
All Trump has to do is go on the attack. Mark will freeze like a statue and the sweat will start dripping. Wouldn't be surprised if Mark gets botox in his forehead as a precaution... either way he will get destroyed in the presence of Trump.

Trump shoots a headband over to Zuckerberg across the stage "Here you go Sweatshop, I gotchu a headband...it's made by Nike"
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.