[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clinton ties to Qatar and Saudis.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: SYu5sc.jpg (34KB, 424x430px) Image search: [Google]
SYu5sc.jpg
34KB, 424x430px
https://steemit.com/cia/@an0nkn0wledge/history-of-cia-attempted-coups-in-syria-and-how-they-created-isis

>In other Clinton emails dated 2012 a state department employee emails Clinton and tells her “AQ is on our side in Syria, otherwise, things have basically turned out as expected.”
>Proof of this is that years later in 2015 Clinton’s State Department approved a U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite a ban.
>In 2010, Clinton’s top aide said that up to $60 billion dollars in weapons transfers of fighter jets and helicopters to Saudi Arabia was a “top priority.”
>Qatar has given between $1 million and $5 million to the Clinton Foundation and Saudi Arabia has donated upwards of $25 million dollars to the Foundation.
>>
>>131284286
Interesting...
>>
>>131284286
The whole middle east should be nuked to oblivion, no mercy with those sand niggers and forget siding with any of those motherfuckers.
>>
File: 1494359151455.jpg (92KB, 792x750px) Image search: [Google]
1494359151455.jpg
92KB, 792x750px
>>131284632
Assad is still my bro.
>>
>>131284632
As a chld, America will try to hide the mess it made. Assume your wrongs, hang the neocons and move forward.
>>
>>131284286
Bump
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6jcxo7/art_in_embassies_program_gave_podestas_jeff_koons/

Welcome to Skull and Bones. The Foundation for Art and Preservation of Embassies is made up of dozens of billionaire families and politicians with ties to the global elite who are able to ship artwork around the world without passing through conventional security channels. They have partnered with the Rothschild, and Alefantis, The Podestas and Hillary Clinton are involved.

Group Photo ( http://i.imgur.com/DuSqSGy.jpg )

Body

50 years ago, the museum of Modern Art decided to spread “cultural diplomacy” by establishing a program whereby artworks could be spread around the world through American embassies. This matches similar exchange programs by the UK (GAC) and France (Foundation Pompidou, French-American Foundation). Hillary Clinton wrote an article for Vanity Fair 1 celebrating the 50th anniversary of the program. Here are some of them posing for a photo. 2
>>
>>131289634
Oh shit we should look into this
>>
>>131289872
>>131289634

>>131290174
>>131290174
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.