[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Hurr how do we ficks the neet problem uguis"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: neet.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
Honestly fuck off with those threads.

We aren't in a position we don't want to be in for you to meddle in our affairs so you can virtue signal others about how you help push people to get (((jobs))).

It's an active effort of us to check out of society not becaue we aren't able to land a job we are content with, not becaue we're lazy, not because our parents are rich, not because we can't do without mummy, not because we can't stop playing vidya games.

It's because we really don't want any part of society as we have read up on it. I'm not going to speak for all of us NEETs but here are some pointers to the reason we actively check out:

>Class/Hierarchy (where people dumber than you get merrits based on non-sensical stuff)
>Today's women nuff said
>PC culture
>Being a slave to (((them))) with loans and consumerism
>Having to work on something that has no meaning in 10 years just for the "luxury" of having a broader roof above my head and something outlandish on my plate
>Having 1/3 (my countrys taxes) of my work stolen by the state so they can fund things I'm strongly against
>Saying thank you for the shit I get from a boss I dream of beating the fuck out of every day with my head bowed i.e being a complete cuck

The list goes on. I can work, and it'd make me happy if the work I did made a difference other than filling the jewish pockets while I get the crumbs and repeat "thank you master" until I die.
>>
>>131280470
correct

i'm getting tired of millennial threads and neet threads
>>
>It's because we really don't want any part of society as we have read up on it.
But keep the autismbux from my taxes flowing though, right? End yourself and your miserable existence you oxygen bandit.
>>
>>131280470
I don't mind if you don't work, I mind if certain groups of NEETs become a stereotype of being NEET and then the media tries to bandaid over the unattractiveness of NEET with hip hop film clips.

But incentivising the intelligent isn't a bad idea. If I work, it's because I've found something I find relatively enjoyable and because it pays decently. My gripe is that I'm expected to be thankful that someone lets me contribute my skills, no, I have something to sell and can sell it.

>>131280622
Fuck you, most millennial males are going into STEM despite the quotas because fuck you it's still important.
>>
>>131280470
Why are you trying to justify yourself unless being a NEET is bothering you? Lets me honest, most neet check out b/c life didn't go their way. Didn't get the girl they wanted. Friends weren't really your friends. College was more difficult than you expected so you dropped out. Working isn't your thing b/c you'd rather be lazy and play video games.

I know what a neet is, I was one for 6 years. Then a drunk girl sucked my dick and suddenly society didn't seem so bad.

You hear that ladies, if you want to snap a neet out of their delusions, take one for the team and give blowjobs. It is ok if you request he shower first. We all know neets are apathetic folk and forgo showering.
>>
>>131280470
fuck this faggot shit, go here >>131268280
>>
>>131280832
I made investments so I can live off them and don't need your shit. On the flipside, if I did get neetbux from YOUR taxes then that's a middle finger to you and the system you so willingly partake in. In other words, I am the bull and you are the cuck. Not even by choice, it's by your caretakers (the gov) choice.
>>131280963
> If I work, it's because I've found something I find relatively enjoyable and because it pays decently.
You are among the top 10% and I'm not talking wealth if that's the case.
>>
>>131280470
I'll never work to support my own downfall. Working and paying taxes funds immigration, therefore marking you as a traitor.
>>
>>131280985
What the actual fuck are you on about, you seem mental. A girl sucking you off made you not care about your part in society so you said "fuck it, I got a blowjob from a trashy slut so that's the peak of my life and I can now slave away the rest of it for the jews cause nothing else matters"

I don't blame you for it, but you are weak minded.
>>
Reasons to be a NEET:
-you'd be paying taxes for gibs of immigrants
-you'd be contributing to bailouts of bankrupt banks
-you'd be working to keep a system alive, while it needs to collapse asap for the safety of Europe

The only acceptable job today is political activism against them. Everything else is working for them.
>>
>>131281574
Read my comment again you retard. It did the exact opposite.
>>
>>131281922
It made me realize I was just a whining little cunt who was so deluded by self-pity I left society, even though it was destroying me mentally.
>>
How to actually fix the NEET problem:
- institute immediate ban on any further immigration
- expel existent non-citizen immigrants
Done.
>>
>>131282892
Although true, this also constitutes that NEETS are the lowest form of life, even lower than the immigrants taking their jobs. This is simply not true, as there are many great people who actively check out of society because of the reasons stated in the OP.
>>
>>Class/Hierarchy (where people dumber than you get merrits based on non-sensical stuff)

I'm a 21 year old student, my parents are paying for my degree, but I think I'll become a neet after I graduate. The shit I put myself through in high school and now to be high status and get into a good school was not worth it. I'm totally burned out and no amount of pussy or money will convince me to spend the rest of my time grinding out day after day of grueling work.

Bullshitting with friends and reading are the only things worth doing in this world and you assholes are going to subsidize my food and housing so I can live my life. You and your wageslave women have shit taste in art, lifestyle, and fashion - I want nothing to do with you morons.
>>
>>131284335
You're 21, I'm 26 and can tell you I came to this realization a couple of years after you did. It's true, fuck all of you so called women and all of you cucks with the illusion that you are better than us because someone deems you good enough to be whipped fuck you all.
>>
>>131281261
This desu.
>>
>>131284335
Before you become pure neet, consider doing some highly competitive wageslavery for 1 year-18 months at least, not for the money, just for the learning experience whilst in a forced hierarchy. That will provide you with you very many examples of personalities you don't want to accidentally become and the fancy tricks "leaders" use to convince those other people to stay stagnant. Make no mistake, the fancy rhetoric tricks can grab anyone and each has their different approach.
>>
File: 1493211443126.jpg (158KB, 960x714px) Image search: [Google]
1493211443126.jpg
158KB, 960x714px
>>131280470
>we aren't able to land a job we are content with, not becaue we're lazy
the fact that you are giving up on getting a job you are content with is actual proof you are lazy
>>
File: 1493348191623.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1493348191623.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
>>131281261
>Working and paying taxes funds immigration
this is a bullshit excuse and i know without a doubt that you are a nigger
taxes pay for civilization and destroying yourself because you don't have control over exactly where every single tax dollar goes is pure nigger-tier excuses for being lazy
this is straight up meme-tier "da white man is holding me down" type shit
>>
File: banana-ed_again.jpg (56KB, 557x420px) Image search: [Google]
banana-ed_again.jpg
56KB, 557x420px
>>131281651
you can have your cake and eat it too while working...if you aren't a complete retard you can easily extract more from your employer than they extract from you:

https://stealfromwork.crimethinc.com/
>>
I value niggers and Muslims who work more than you. You're a worthless parasite who needs to be gassed.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.