[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tranny does a drama again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tranny.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tranny.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
I saw a video by TotalBiscuit talking about a composer going around DMCA claiming videos on youtube. The composer, Alex Mauer, claims it was because the developer didn't pay them, and instead of taking them to court like normal people do, they started attacking random youtubers that had nothing to do with it.

As he was talking about the subject, he said "her" a lot, implying the composer is a woman. Something about it didn't seem right so I looked into it and found this:

>Alex Mauer: ... 1) I am female, despite Imagos Softworks leaving up outdated information suggesting otherwise. I came out as transgender very publicly online back in 2016. I'm not offended by the discussions you're having except for the misuse of pronouns. You should refer to me as "she/her".
https://steamcommunity.com/app/462100/discussions/0/133258092245215209/#c133260492059327785

Trannies are just completely mentally ill and there's no other way of putting it. My subconscious knew this already as evident by me even looking into it, my mind just didn't want to believe. I swallow this red pill now. It's not a coincidence trannies are always involved with a ton of drama.
>>
Just like Wendy Carlos!

>make an arrangement based off a public domain work
>sue vigorously for changing a few notes like an asshole
>>
I couldn't care less about this "controversy", youtube "content creators" are a bunch of parasites that need to get a real job
>>
>>131279485
>posts in the steam thread deleted because of offensive pronouns
Never change
>>
>>131282433
What classifies as real job?
>>
>>131283448
something more productive than talking over videogame footage and calling it "transformative work"
>>
>>131279485
See why Hitler said "every generation should have a war?". It's crystal clear now to me.
>>
>>131283885
So they should make less money and stop doing something they enjoy because you think it's stupid?
>>
>>131284819
they deserve to get sued because they profit of other people's hard work while pretending they're adding something of value to the gaming industry
>>
>>131285507
Are you mentally ill?
>>
>>131285589
no, are you?
>>
Nailed it. Trannies are attention whores first and foremost 99% of the time.
>>
>>131285869
Then what's your problem?
Are you just extremely butthurt because people found a way of making money that doesn't require them to work in office from 9 to 5 and deal with all kind of morons and assholes along the way until they die?
>>
>>131286415
man-children screaming at video games for money represents everything wrong with today's society
>>
>>131287551
Yeah, and that's why job market is so amazing these days.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.