[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadian Leftists and Islam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: shitlib.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shitlib.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
The Left here in Canada seems to be completely oblivious to what Islam actually is, its long term goals, and the threat it poses being a religion that had not had enough time to modernize yet. They seem to have zero understanding of anything other than surface politics and opt to regurgitate what the mainstream media (fake news) is telling them about Islam. So, you will hear them say things like, "all we need is peace", "Islam is not a problem", etc. These are the most ignorant types of people as they have no clue about what they are supporting and how much canon Islam contradicts their Leftist views. Thinking that Islam is anything but lovely and dandy gets you labelled as a racist and intolerant.

These people on the Left seem to have little to no understanding about history, growing up in their protection bubble, and so they will say things with confidence as if they are true even though they could not be more or of touch with the bigger picture of what is happening in our world, which is a real battle between Globalism, nationalism, Islam, and other groups.

Whenever you tie a religion to your culture, does that mean it is now immune to criticism? If you believe so, you are a part of the problem in Canada as you have not yet woken up to this game that is being played in our world.
>>
>>131278013
Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.
>>
>>131278013
The people voting for the left are clueless, but the leaders know exactly what they are doing. They want to wipe out white western civilization.
>>
>>131278205
WTF!?? I'm with her now.

>>131278324

It's shear madness.
>>
>>131278013
islam is a religion of peace

prove to me it isnt.
>>
File: 1498054272900.png (252KB, 696x394px) Image search: [Google]
1498054272900.png
252KB, 696x394px
>>131278502
>>
It's because even though Canadians believe they are the most friendly nation, most Canadians are tribal. Their social circles have people who are culturally/racially similar to them. If you don't believe me, just ask any immigrant how many canuck friends they've got. Most of the time the answer is 0.

Canadians will be like this until a terrorist attack happens in Canada and they see most muslims in Canada don't give a fuck about their vigils aftermath.
>>
>>131278205
Tfw he has the nuclear codes.
>>
>>131279990
>Canadians will be like this until a terrorist attack happens in Canada

When that happens they will flood the airwaves with interviews with the 'real victims' of islamic terror: Canada's Muslims community

It's fucking bullshit the cbc shouldn't exist. It is the media equivelant of a wrecking ball made for use on nations.
>>
>>131278013
>a religion that had not had enough time to modernize yet.
So true, these people are straight from the stone age.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajp7O9JA9ww
>>
>>131278205
>last 500 years

you do realize that the USA hasn't been around that long...
>>
We can't let Trudeau have the nuclear codes!!
>>
>>131279031
typical glumfling, cant answer a simple question

you hate the muslims but you dont know why

you hate the immigrants but you dont know why

you hate the refugees but you dont know why

ill tell you why: its because your racist and bigoted
>>
>>131281117
tfw canada takes it upon itself to eliminate humanity from the face of the earth for evironmental reasons.

>"If the rest of the world is unwillng to reduce their Carbon Footprint, we'll do it for them."
>tfw
>>
>>131281391
The easiest way to make lefties go full fash is with environmentalism. They all want to be little eco-warriors.

Even as a young lad my dream job was to be an "anti-poacher".
>>
>>131282357
>Even as a young lad my dream job was to be an "anti-poacher".

the amount of shit they pumped into our heads amounts to abuse, I think.

"Stop Having kids. We needs more immigrants you aren't having enough kids"

"You have no culture. Celebrate your culture, it's 150 soon".

gaslighting is a form of abuse.
>>
Communist Broadcasting Corporation is mostly to blame.

Also, all three major parties are total shit. We don't have a Trump equivalent to help us.
>>
File: antipoacher.jpg (107KB, 620x349px)
antipoacher.jpg
107KB, 620x349px
>>131282685
Agreed. My thought process as a youth went kind of like this.

>Without a strong authority, the population of Africa will destroy it's Megafauna.
>Without strong regulation, China will consume anything and everything.
>Wait .. What's happening to South Africa.

Africa has enough monkeys.
>>
Has anyone else went from being a lefty to being considered 'right' despite not actually changing their views?

I stayed still while the rest of them went of the wagon trail completely. Anything short of demanding trannies in the bathroom gets you called rightwing.
>>
File: IMG_0586.jpg (116KB, 637x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0586.jpg
116KB, 637x641px
Trudeau is a fag
>>
>>131283132
I wish I could shoot Somalian aliens. See 9 ghouls wandering through a Rhino sanctuary with AK-47s and rusty machetes. Laying in the bushes, I scream at them to freeze and drop their weapons. They make my wish come true by opening fire, so I and the squad of African soldiers I've been trying to train up open fire. We leave 1 survivor to run off and tell the rest what happened. As he runs I scream after him a phrase he cannot understand but will never forget;

"reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep."
>>
File: load.jpg (31KB, 400x400px)
load.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>131281283
Why do you support a violent religious ideology over your own countryman? What's the matter with you?

There's plently of evidence they aren't peaceful if you could pull your head out of the clouds. They use you to help silence the people who have the balls to stand up to Islam.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.