[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Catholics Jesus is calling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: jesus.jpg (24KB, 249x473px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
24KB, 249x473px
Now is the time for the Saints of the Church to rise up united, and drive the evil pedophiles/traffickers out of THE HOUSE OF THE LORD. For far too long Rome has enabled the agents of Satan that have infiltrated Peter's ministry. The church has become their shelter, and protector. Shame. You have become a church of cowards, afraid of the power of the Satanists within your church, afraid of the shame their exposure will bring. THE ONE TRUE LORD JESUS DOES NOT ACCEPT THESE EXCUSES. HE IS ON THE CROSS NOW, CALLING TO YOU. End this evil idolatry, or shake the dust from your soles as you walk away from Rome. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO WALK HAND IN HAND WITH CHRIST.

HOLY, HOLY, HOLY.
THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
WHO WAS, IS, AND IS TO COME.
>>
Nothing is wrong. Literally. Nothing is wrong. Nothing. Everything is okay. Nothing is wrong. Nothing has ever been wrong, anywhere. The cosmos is like a flawless jewel, each of whose facets is another flawless jewel, and so on to infinity. Except there is no jewel. It’s all light. No, there isn’t even light. From within Time you can’t see any of it, but when you step outside into Eternity it’s all so…full. It’s so beautiful. The tzimtzum, the Lurianic contraction of God to create the world, from a higher perspective it wasn’t a contraction at all, it was an expansion. An unfolding of divinity into new possibilities. The vessels didn’t shatter, they rearranged themselves into shapes that only become apparent from a pleroma beyond any dimensions but containing the potential for all of them. Is this making sense? William Blake was right about everything. Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of Hosts. Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of Hosts. Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of Hosts. Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of Hosts. Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of Hosts. Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of Hosts. Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of Hosts. Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of Hosts. Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of Hosts. Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of Hosts. Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of Hosts. Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of Hosts. Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of Hosts. Holy, holy, holy. Holy, holy, holy. Holy, holy, holy. Holy, holy, holy. Holy, holy, holy. Holy, holy, holy. Holy, holy, holy. Holy, holy, holy. Holy, holy, holy. Holy, holy, holy. Holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, holy, hooooly, hoooooly, hooooooly, hoooooooly, hooooooooly, hoooooooooly, hoooooooooooly, hooooooooooooly, hoooooooooooooly, hooooooooooooooly, hooooooooooooooly, hoooooooooooooooly. Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooly. Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~
>>
File: 1497405149406.jpg (165KB, 881x905px) Image search: [Google]
1497405149406.jpg
165KB, 881x905px
>>
File: Cross_Pepe.png (221KB, 779x1206px) Image search: [Google]
Cross_Pepe.png
221KB, 779x1206px
If the Shepard does not lead the flock in the footsteps of Christ Jesus, then the Shepard is not a servant of the one true GOD.

Who do you serve American Catholics, those with political power within the church, or JESUS ?
>>
>>131276010
You give us Catholics horrible stereotypes.
>>
>>131277813
What is the difference between a zit and a Catholic priest ?
>>
>>131278173
A zit won't come on your face until you're at least 13.
>>
>>131276010
yes pat yourselves on the back for being part of that beast the church of the dragon
>>
Anon reporting for duty!
>>
File: J.jpg (185KB, 948x1024px) Image search: [Google]
J.jpg
185KB, 948x1024px
Vile filth that has worked its way in over generations, consolidating its political power within the Church. Teaching that the Church is more important than the way, THE TRUTH, and the light. Injuring and poisoning the spirits of the innocents, so that they will suffer, and go into the world spreading the poison. Shame, shame, shame.

Have you no true faith ? The LOVE of Christ guarantees your victory. Rise up people of CHRIST and throw the evil off.
>>
>>131276010
Let me know when you swallow the sedevacantist red pill
>>
>>131276010
yeah calling you back home to europe. GTFO and take the Muslims and kikes with you.
>>
>>131276010
I'm a devout Catholic. Practice natural family planning and go to Mass every Sunday with my husband all 6 of our children etc. (I'm not a cafeteria Catholic)

And yes I know that Satan has long been roaming the halls of the Vatican. I liked Benedict and thought for sure bergoglio/Francis was an anti pope. But the more I research pedogate, the more I'm reading they may both be bad. Covering for pedos is as bad as being one. It's NOT ok. I think most Catholics agree on this but feel helpless to much. Most Catholics are under the impression that the pedo priests are all outed and that their heinous crimes were from at least a decade ago. I must say that personally, I don't think I know a pedo priest.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on Francis, is he the antipope?
>>
>>131278555
The Catholic faith itself is not corrupt no matter what the Pope is doing. The chatechism is pure and Holy. No human can defile that.
>>
This is some top quality LARPing. You people aren't going to do anything more than bow to your Pope for eternity. All talk and no action.
>>
>>131281430
So many think Francis is so great. Many Catholics are blind and are falling for this Sjw bs. But I'm not one of them and the church herself, jesus' bride, the Catholic faith/chatechism cannot be corrupted. People can but the religion remains untouched
>>
Organized religion is for degenerates. Easy way to soak up some free money from brainless zombiefags. If you honestly think your religion is superior to another you're cucking yourself. Cuck on anon
>>
>>131276010
Bump
>>
>>131281746
As I said, you'll do nothing. If the people leading the religion are corrupt how can you say the religion will remain untouched? I'm not Catholic though, so it makes no difference to me what happens.
>>
>>131281136
Francis is certainly an antipope. Just look at his recent efforts to stop conversions, his promotion of Earth worship, legitimizing divorce, promotion of homosexuality, and his beliefs on people of other or no faiths reaching salvation.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.