[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that when people suggest a return of Paganism, they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 90

File: 57c67bdce69c2a7cc2760f56beba6f0c.jpg (140KB, 739x1020px) Image search: [Google]
57c67bdce69c2a7cc2760f56beba6f0c.jpg
140KB, 739x1020px
Why is it that when people suggest a return of Paganism, they automatically refer to Norse and not Greco-Roman?
>>
>>131275846
Because "muh ancestorz"
>>
>>131275936
I've asked this question in the past but have gotten no solid answer aside from
>muh modern day southern europeans are arab shitskins
>romans wuz aryans

But, that's not even a proper answer and has nothing to do with the question at hand.
>>
>>131275846

Neo-paganists are meme worshippers?
>>
>>131275846
Why do you assume that "Pagan" religions are unrelated in anyway when they are all the same religion with localized names and minor changes. This is how you know someone is a LARPER when they think that paganism is unique to its culture. People like that are just tourist along for the aesthetics.
>>
>>131275846
Why is it that when people think of the greatest moments in white history they think of Dark Ages Scandinavia rather than the Classical or Renaissance Eras?
>>
>>131275846

Because it's a bunch of american and euros influenced by americans, who are at the spearhead of the neo-pagan hipster movements.

Most white americans have nordic blood, hence their attachment to nordic religions. I myself happen to study Med mythology and this topic interests me greatly.
>>
The further north you go...you get women like this.
>>
>>131275846
Greco-Romans where bunch of degenerates. I recommend to read De Civitas Dei on that.
>>
>>131275846
>Greco-Roman?
Classical Philologist with a focus on Latin and Greek here
Because Roman (and Greek) mythology was garbage, 90% of the stories were about senseless rape and the gods were faggots.
>inb4 picture from a jew writing about Odin drinking cum
Pathetic
>>
I think there are actually some greeks that are neo-pagans

Anyways, i think it's because the greek culture is seen as the birth of civilization and the end of tribal days
Norse culture on the other hand is seen as a tribal culture that survived longer than most in europe and was long seen as a thorn in the side of the christian and developed world, so people might want to be that thorn more than just something old

Might also be because the greco-roman pagans were slowly sifted away
>>
>>131275846
because greeks were nordigz and shiet
>>
Man it would be cool if we worshipped Zeus, Apolllo, Athena etc.
>>
File: greek pepe.png (262KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
greek pepe.png
262KB, 657x527px
>>131275846
Because Greco-Roman paganism is still the foundations of today's western societies. Those who larp as pagans are reactionaries and want to revert to a more tribal religion, the Greek Pantheon is way too humanized (in contrast to Norse) to give out this tribalistic regression

Also, because Odin drinks cum as this >>131276820 gentleman pointed out
>>
>>131276848
The “civilization“ was Deutung their pagan days.
Just fucking read up on the deities and myths, don't try to make your explanation too complicated. The reason why nobody would pray to them nowadays is because it's really dumb and gay shit for the most part.
The Germanic religion has a lot of shit a warrior can respect The medreligion of old is... different.
I mean,the stories can be very interesting,but nothing seems godlike to modern sensibilities, the med gods were literally just drunk, selfish assholes who fucked each other and humanity over all the time, the northern gods had a much more positive attitude towards humans
>>
>>131277110
I pointed out that Jewish propaganda claims it.
And I don't mean Jewish in the /pol/ sense, the guy was a literal leftist jew who loved trannies.
Medgods were unlikable dicks.
>>
Because Greco-Roman myths require more thought and effort. When people say Paganism they mean rpgs and Thor.

Roman myths were a mix of Greek Gods, Italian rituals and ancestor worship. If you really want to understand the role of myths in human life you should watch Jordan Peterson's Maps of Meaning. You should also study Roman history, because events and emperors played a huge influence in public beliefs.

>>131276782

That book was Christian propaganda.
>>
>>131275846
>why do the descendants of Germanics talk about Germanic gods?

I have no idea OP. I'm sure that if you could read Greek they'd be talking about Greek gods
>>
>>131276364
This right here. The Greek gods and Norse gods are similar gods with similar aspects and different aspects and different names. The same is true of the Roman gods, they don't correspond 1:1 with the Greek gods like they teach you in school. Same was true for Egyptian gods. The Greeks identified their own gods with everybody else's including the Norse/Germanic. Odin they said was Mercury for example and Tyr was Ares. Thor was Hercules or sometimes Ares too just like Hercules was sometimes Mars.

They didn't identify anything with the filthy disgusting semitic desert god Yahweh/Jehovah though because if was a foreign deity and a false god of the filthy disgusting pathological lying race of parasite jews. Death go all of the jews. Want to worship a jewish god? You can die with them for all I care. The god of Jesus was not the same as the god of the Hebrews anyways and any pathetic Christian idiot who believes this didn't read their own fucking book. Even Jesus mocks the jewish scriptures when he quotes them but this is lost on most Christians, especially Protestants who here in the US are essentially messianic jews who even circumcise their pricks
>>
>>131277422
>Because Greco-Roman myths require more thought and effort
No they don't.
T. Literal professional on the subject.

The reason why nobody would pray to them nowadays is because they were huge dicks.
It really is that simple
>>
>>131277270

If you don't know anything about a topic, SHUT THE FUCK UP. You're either a liar or an awful classical philologist.
>>
File: molochaltar.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
molochaltar.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
The better question is why aren't you praying to the true Pagan god?

MOLOCH?
>>
>>131277270
Polytheism is retarded in the way that modern LARPer pagans believe. The Hindu polytheism has only survived because of its pantheist views that make many = 1.
>>
>>131275846

2manygods4me
>>
Might have something to do with Germanics never worshipping Grecco or Roman gods.

a thread died for this shit.
>>
>>131277451
The Greeks got their pantheon from indo European invaders who raped the meds about 3,5k years ago, before that they prayed to some gay mother goddess.
Read up on indo European migrations and mykenian Greece
That aside, no the Greek and Roman gods and the Germanic gods only have superficial similarities.
You're wrong about a lot of stuff but I'm phoneposting so do yourself a favour and stick to reading.
>>
File: papadopouloss.jpg (15KB, 370x313px) Image search: [Google]
papadopouloss.jpg
15KB, 370x313px
>>131277407
>I pointed out that Jewish propaganda claims it. And I don't mean Jewish in the /pol/ sense, the guy was a literal leftist jew who loved trannies.

Come on Hans, i was shitposting.

>Medgods were unlikable dicks.

Well duh, the Greek pantheon was redpilled. Just because someone has great power over people and people worship them, does not guarantee that he won't abuse it. You need to read between the lines to appreciate the Greek pantheon
>>
>>131275846
>Greco-Roman myths give you stories about the indomitable human spirit like Herakles
>Or stories about personal hubris like Echo and Narcissus
>Norse myths teach you how to get construction discounts with bestiality
>>
File: frases-justicia-euroresidentes.jpg (176KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
frases-justicia-euroresidentes.jpg
176KB, 700x525px
>>131275846
Because you already live in a world where you worship Greek gods.
>>
Because most pagans are Germanic or think they are Germanic.

The Roman countries have a much deeper and longer connection to Catholicism/Christianinism, so they already have something that feeds their spirituality.
>>
>>131275846
why the fuck would anybody want to revert to paganism

Honestly, Christ and God is where it's at, why worship a tree????
>>
>>131277546
Neither a liar not uninformed, you are though.
They had a different view on rape back then, which isn't even that horrible, my main point remains that even if they wouldn't have transformed into all kinds of animals to rape boys,girls and women, they'd still be unlikable dicks.
And people don't pray to unlikable assholes if they don't fear them.
>>
File: 1496402395072.jpg (105KB, 826x896px) Image search: [Google]
1496402395072.jpg
105KB, 826x896px
>>131275846
because paganfags are just nordicuck KANGZ larping
>>
>>131275846
Because of Kristian Vikernes
>>
>>131277781
>The Greeks got their pantheon from indo European invaders who raped the meds about 3,5k years ago

Now you are shitposting. Greece was a barren fucking rock back then, anatolia was the fertile strip between the continents. You have absolutely no clue for "literal professional" on the fucking subject. There was never an easterner invasion (that you propose with your "indo european" faggotry) back then because it would have made literally no fucking sense for anyone to migrate here
>>
>>131277781
No you need to read up you fucking stupid Turk. There were no Greeks prior to the so-called Dorian invasion. There was Pelesgians. And I said that the gods had similarities and differences. They're not different gods entirely they are all ultimately from proto indo Europeans.

Don't ever tell me to read up you ignorant fucking roach I guarantee I've read a lot more than you. Jesus Christ Germany is truly gone isn't it? Die you piece of shit. Just fucking die
>>
>>131275846
Still snitching
>>
File: bies_by_hetman80-d4t3zuj.jpg (153KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
bies_by_hetman80-d4t3zuj.jpg
153KB, 900x636px
>>131275846
I suggest Slavic paganism.
>>
File: 1498129101165.jpg (2MB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
1498129101165.jpg
2MB, 2048x1367px
>>
>>131278145
nigga are you serious? do you not know about the Minoan civilization and its indoeuropeanization into the Mycenean civilization?
and the invasion would most likely be from the Balkans
>>
File: 208wu87.jpg (34KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
208wu87.jpg
34KB, 640x426px
>>
>>131277817
>You need to read between the lines to appreciate the Greek pantheon
I'm a classical philologist, appreciating it is part of my job.
I never said they were bad gods, for their time they were quite interesting,I just explained why nobody would pray to them anymore in modern times which is the topic of this thread.
People nowadays have a positive image of God ingrained in them and since the Greek gods simply weren't that way there's no reason to venerate them as nobody would fear them anymore.
>>131278145
>Now you are shitposting. Greece was a barren fucking rock back then
Stopped reading there.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mycenaean_Greece
It was a pretty High civilization for its time and linear B, the oldest European way of writing with actual letters came from 15 hundred BC
>barren rock
You're a dumb count and probably think Greek history began with Athens and Sparta, huh?
Read a fucking book you goddamn uneducated nigger.
>>
>>131277545

I agree on the fact that it doesn't make sense to worship them anymore. Honestly, Paganism seems to be the poor man's philosophy. The whole scene is cringeworthy.
>>
File: jhgj.png (2MB, 1620x810px) Image search: [Google]
jhgj.png
2MB, 1620x810px
>>131277781
>>
>>131275846
The god who throws thunders is in all pagan forms
>>
>>131278479
An interesting picture to say the least.
>>
>>131278529

I keep picturing the scene from Conan where Conan prays to Crom but knows he wont do anything so he adds

> "and if you wont help me than to hell with you"
>>
>>131278209
You still have no idea what you're talking about and I obviously used Greek loosely as a term for people living there, med tribes have been around there long before that.
As I said, shut the fuck up, read a book and stop being so arrogant.
>>
>>131278529

Do you have any book you'd recommend on the subject? You sound sincere and I like this topic.
>>
>>131275846
Because the Norse pantheon is way cooler than the Greek.
>>
File: wat.jpg (38KB, 442x933px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
38KB, 442x933px
>>131278497
Indoeuropwhatever is a fucking meme. Minoans were traders but indigenous to Crete. What the fuck are you talking about? Also, how the fuck can you say with a straight face about easterner invasion from the fucking balkans?

To sum it up the indoeuropeons are litteraly out-of-africa tier theory

>>131278529
You absolute faggot, i didn't claim that we wuz nords fucking sheep and hanging from trees, i said that the land was infertile because the terrain was rocky and mountainous. How the fuck can you not comprehend that a rough terrain does not mean stupid people but quite the fucking contrary?

Ever wonder why northerners were late comers in civilization development?
>>
File: vikings.jpg (124KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
vikings.jpg
124KB, 800x600px
>>131276820
>inb4 picture from a jew writing about Odin drinking cum

You mad boi odin was a faggot , loki was a transgender. and most of pagans practice homosexuality , also lots of jews like WEEV larp as pagans.
>>
>>131278740
The last One I read in that field was the illustrated Odyssey by E V Rieu.
You can ignore the actual content of the book if you want to, but the first 20pages of it were written by a lady who basically gives a historical context for the book and explains ancient Greek history from the very ancient beginnings inof a succinct manner, including immigration and how they got their gods, how the old high culture fell and why and even why they lost their old way of writing and had to rediscover a new one
>>
>>131279003
LEL
>>
>>131278962
>Indoeuropwhatever is a fucking meme
sure thing mate, some random shitposter on 4chan probably knows better than what linguists/archeologists/geneticists/etc... have done in the last two centuries
guess you have a better theory about how Greeks suddenly start talking Greek, a language so much related to other Indo-European languages

>Minoans were traders but indigenous to Crete
the minoan civilization spanned the whole Aegean, in fact, before discovering the fortress of Knossos, it was known as "Aegean civilization"
do you just think it's a coincidence the palace of Troy, Knossos, Mycenea and Tyrnis are so fucking similar as well as their burial practices?

I haven't talked about eastern invaders, not sure who threw the term "east" here, but Indo-Euros would come from the north in the case of greece
>>
>>131279058

Thanks, I'll take a look at it!
>>
>>131278962
>i didn't claim that we wuz nords fucking sheep and hanging from trees
Never said you did, m8

> i said that the land was infertile because the terrain was rocky and mountainous. How the fuck can you not comprehend that a rough terrain does not mean stupid people but quite the fucking contrary?
HAHAHA
Nice backpeddling
>Greece had a high culture 3,5k years ago
>nuh it was a barren rock Anatolia was the shit!
>link
>actually I was saying that they were super cool because the land was barren and they still did shit!
Loser.
That aside, no the land was not barren, Greece actually had pretty good weather for farming.

>Ever wonder why northerners were late comers in civilization development?
Actually they were about as far as the Greeks back then, they just hadn't moved to Europe yet for the most part and we know little about their origins.
Which isn't due to them being super far advanced, ancient Greece was just a lot dirtier and shittier than you might think. Movies don't really do it justice.
>>
File: 177.jpg (54KB, 466x411px) Image search: [Google]
177.jpg
54KB, 466x411px
>>131275846
Seems quite simple

Because people from Italy/Greece aren't suggesting for a return to Paganism?
>>
>>131277451
Depends on what material you read... Most of it is worthless-tier unenlightened speculation (to the point that you're better off reconstructing yourself)
>e.g.:Most material lists Zeus as the Sun, despite being named Jupiter & being mostly associated with thunder
Jupiter = Sagittarius, sometimes pisces
>Cronus = Saturn = Capricorn, sometimes Aquarius
Ouranus = Uranus = Aquarius & only Aquarius

>notice there are 12 primordial gods. 12 titans, 12 gods
The zodiac is represented in each generation of "gods" & the leader is always a representation of the successive astrological age

To my understanding Norse does not share a view of timeline like this
> most stuff actually compares Thor to Zeus btw
>>
>>131277928
>why worship a tree?
Why worship a kike?
>>
>>131278962

>Indoeuropwhatever is a fucking meme.

>To sum it up the indoeuropeons are litteraly out-of-africa tier theory

Wrong. There are various similarities between ancient Indian mythology and ancient European mythology which points to some common prehistoric source. For example, Indra (i.e. the Indian god of thunder) and Zeus (i.e. the Greek god of thunder) are both the ruler of Heaven in their own pantheons, they both use a lightning bolt as their weapon, they are both womanisers and they both live on a mountain (Mount Meru for Indra and Mount Olympus for Zeus). There are many more similarities like this. There's a common source.
>>
File: Ceasar's Messiah.jpg (132KB, 595x813px) Image search: [Google]
Ceasar's Messiah.jpg
132KB, 595x813px
>>131275846
Because they were at odds with them...
>>
>>131279003
I'm Christian, m8, if you See the truth as a personal attack against you do some soul searching.
>>131279404
Np
>>
>>131275846
I'd reckon it has to do with modern Greeks and Italians being complete failures
>>
>>131279696
It's more a matter of traditional christianity being more deeply rooted, kinda like islam in germany
>>
>>131275846
Because the majority of the pagan posters are of nordic/germanic heritage.
I don't see many greeks or italians talking about their ancestral gods. and that is your problem.
>>
>>131275846
mainly because Norse paganism was one of the last to be replaced by Christianity. 1/2 of all danish "christian" traditions have pagan roots.
Greco-Roman paganism was abolished and absorbed into Christianity over a thousand years prior. Kinda strange that nobody talks about Slavic/Baltic paganism but that might have to do with how strong Christianity is in those regions (minus the Baltic states).
>>
File: Jesus is a gay.png (10KB, 1078x151px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus is a gay.png
10KB, 1078x151px
>>131279003
Holy shit what the fuck!?
>>
I'll head out, homos.
Remember not to believe Americans when they claim to know things about history or geography, don't forget that humanity didn't start 600 years before Jesus and we've had interesting cultures thousands of years ago already and don't pick fights about topics you know little about with intellectually superior supreme gentleman who've made that their profession
*tips fedora*
>>
>>131276423
they dont.
>>
>>131279833
> i'm italian/greek/spanish mix and i admit that the pagan religion of my ancestors was degenerate, the norse religions were even more degenerate too. The only diference is that i don't larp as the son of Zeus or some weird crap like that.
>>
>>131279826
Probably this. Italy/Greece have been Christian for like 1500 years and still is while Northern Europe had been it for ~800 years and now isn't.
>>
File: OyGreek.jpg (133KB, 756x601px) Image search: [Google]
OyGreek.jpg
133KB, 756x601px
>>131279282
Do not conflate Pelasgians with Minoans, they were distinct populations, just like the latter classical city states. Obviously there was trading (and raiding) going on. How is that difficult to comprehend?

>I haven't talked about eastern invaders, not sure who threw the term "east" here, but Indo-Euros would come from the north in the case of greece

Well guess where India is on the fucking map, think where the fertile fucking crescent was (protip: anatolia and easternward) and tell me a good fucking reason why someone would migrate from there to here?

>HAHAHA Nice backpeddling

Mehmet do you have reading disabilities? A barren rock is a term not used for civilizations rather for land fertility. How stupid are you?

Also do you know why no-one ever used a chariot in Greek warfare except from Alexander, and no-one did after him again?

Protip: THE WHEEL WAS A HINDERANCE IN BATTLE BECAUSE THE FUCKING TERRAIN WAS TOO DAMN ROCKY AND MOUNTAINOUS FOR MOST OF THE PART.

Now go on and tell me how easy it is to farm on rocky terrains, Ozturk
>>
Because enough autists got together to make "Asatru" a thing. There's Greeks in Greece who practice Dodekatheism and they get shat on relentlessly by the church because nationalism is anti-Christian and of course by the media for being Nazis. There's also the fact that most Pagans are looking at it from a nationalist mythmaking standpoint and the majority of Americans are farm more Germanic than Greek/Italian (and of course Scandis, the English, and Germans are wholly Germanic) so if we're going back to MUH BLOODLINE then it makes far more sense to be a Germanic Pagan then a Hellenistic one for most of the West.

This is really besides the point because we're all atheists anyways, we're just debating over whether or not [x] deity is real. In this sense the Asatruar autists advocating a complete worldview change are far more religious than the Christian autists who only care that you "believe" (whatever that means) in Yahweh being real. We in the West SHOULD be embracing our Classical heritage whether we worship Zeus, Thor, Yahweh, Krishna, or 天帝. For fuck's sake, there was a time in this country when teenagers in High-School were reading Homer, Herodotus, Cicero, and Cato in the languages they wrote in. We have such a vast history and philosophical tradition and it just gets shat on in the name of MUH JESUS and MUH RACISM and DON'T INTERUPPT MUH HEDONISM
>>
>>131280059
>the norse religions were even more degenerate too.
No.
You need to delve deeper into the old med religion, it was maximum degeneracy

Anyway, later niggers
>>
>>131279590
There's a common source alright, it's called "common fucking sense".

There are thunder gods that live in mountains in every single culture, even niggers had thunder gods. You know why? Because they couldn't fucking explain what the fuck a thunder is. Hell, niggers in africa today still cannot explain it.
>>
>>131280059
How is Paganism degenerate?
and please give sources that aren't hollywood rape and murder, cumdrinking.
>>
>>131280094

>Well guess where India is on the fucking map, think where the fertile fucking crescent was (protip: anatolia and easternward) and tell me a good fucking reason why someone would migrate from there to here?

They didn't migrate from India you moron, they migrated from Central Asia in two directions: West and south. The group that went west entered Europe and the group that went south entered Iran and the Indian sub-continent.
>>
>>131275846
Because higher up nazis liked it, and I'm pretty sure there is something with homosexuality depicted as the most manly thing in Greeko-Roman tradition that chases people off, dunno could not tell.
>>
>>131279937
There are still Balts who practice (reconstructions of) their Pagan religions. We have no good sources on Celtic or Slavic paganism however. That doesn't stop Slavs from practicing some bizarre form of neopaganism that is really and truly neo however (The Slavic Vedas is not a historical text, but it doesn't stop them from using it as a holy book).
>>
File: sta031.jpg (242KB, 646x850px) Image search: [Google]
sta031.jpg
242KB, 646x850px
>>131278639

ty
>>
>>131280094
Pelagian is just one of the names used to refer to the pre-Hellenic peoples of Greece, "Minoan" is just a modern term do describe the civilization of the aegean before Hellenes entered the peninsula and turned it into the so called Mycenean civilization, which peaked around the 13th century BC.

>Well guess where India is on the fucking map, think where the fertile fucking crescent was (protip: anatolia and easternward) and tell me a good fucking reason why someone would migrate from there to here?
nigger what in the flying fuck are you talking about?
you are aware nobody has taken Out-of-India seriously in years right? the mainstream idea about the spread of Indo-European languages is the Kurgan hypothesis, which postulates an origin in the European steppe, right about where modern Ukraine is

Indians and Persians also got enriched just like Greece
you are clearly clueless about the subject, stop posting
>>
>>131275846
Because Skyrim.
>>
Also didn't Evola try to revive Mithraism? I don't know why dudes don't want to huddle in caves and drench themselves in bulls blood.
>>
>>131280094
>Protip: THE WHEEL WAS A HINDERANCE IN BATTLE BECAUSE THE FUCKING TERRAIN WAS TOO DAMN ROCKY AND MOUNTAINOUS FOR MOST OF THE PART.
Actually chariots were used about a thousand years before alexander in Greece already and they even had a working road-network for that, unless you think Homer just made all of that shit up but the details of his accounts and archeological evidence disagree.

>barren rock is a term not used for civilizations rather for land fertility.
Actually barren rock can (and usually does in this context) mean a place of fuck-all.

t. linguist
You were raped by 2 Germans today, how does that feel?
And where did you get your "knowledge" from?
>>
>>131276820
Odin is a canon Cuckhold
>>
>>131280271

>There's a common source alright, it's called "common fucking sense".

Bullshit. Eros would shoot arrows at people to make them fall in love and the Indian god Kama would shoot arrows at people to makr them fall in love. Similarities like that aren't a coincidence.
>>
File: Constantine's_conversion.jpg (2MB, 3418x2816px) Image search: [Google]
Constantine's_conversion.jpg
2MB, 3418x2816px
>>131275846
Greeks and Romans are more innately tied to Christianity than Germanic people. Christianity was the literal state religion of the Roman Empire for far longer than the Roman Empire was pagan, and nearly all church councils and all popes were Greek and/or Roman in character.

Christianity is therefore as much of an indigenous religion to the Romans and Greeks as the preceding pagan faiths, whereas the same isn't true for more northern peoples, for whom Christianity was adopted out of force or necessity.
>>
>>131280855

* make
>>
I don't get it either. Whites are currently threatened by several groups yet refuse to embrace the only solution to this - Islam. Mohammad was a white man and one of his nicknames was "perfect human". It's easy to conclude a white supremacist interpretation from that. And once we have that, how easy would it be to use the knife to literally cut off the heads of the snakes biting us?
>>
File: 1496172385893.jpg (734KB, 2071x3015px) Image search: [Google]
1496172385893.jpg
734KB, 2071x3015px
>>131275846
>they automatically refer to Norse and not Greco-Roman?
They don't. A lot do, but worshipper of Greco-Roman or slavic gods exist too. I myself actually worship the hellenistic gods, even though I'm germanic. I don't worship them because of my ancestor but because I believe worshipping them is the right thing to do.
>>
>>131281082
If you're lucky Zeus might transform into an eagle and rape you too.
>>
File: 1486237615918.jpg (64KB, 466x411px) Image search: [Google]
1486237615918.jpg
64KB, 466x411px
>tfw you will never execute gays by suffocating them in bogs
>tfw you will never blood eagle heathens
>tfw you will never get a top qt anglo saxon maiden
>tfw you will never feel the ocean breeze, the waves, or the storm of the sea on your way home with all the qts, monks and gold you've plundered
>tfw you will never slice a heathens throat during midvinterblot
>tfw you will never hold a thing
>tfw you will never die in a battle slaughtering russians
>tfw you will never have runes carved to your memory
>>
>>131281049
>Muhammad was white

Proofs?
>>
>>131281049
One, Islam is on theological life support. Secular Hedonistic Rational Materialism ("Modernity") kills Islam even faster than Christianity in the West because at least Westerns have things to fall back on when Christianity dies. Islam's inherent totalitarianism means that Islamic societies have NOTHING to fall back on as everything else had to be killed by or made subject to Islam. Look at Qatar, at Saudi Arabia, and Dubai, at the UAE. It's not a long term viable strategy. Ethno-Religions are.

Two, even if we did we would be shot down by the existing Muslims (Who use Islam as a tool of ethnic and cultural supremacy). White converts get beaten and raped and abused all the time. It's not at all about religion, it's entirely about race. They want to replace US and everything about US with THEMSELVES. They don't just want us to convert, they want us dead and gone.

Three, we would be shot down by our governments as again, it's not at all about religion, it's about race. Our governments don't let Muslims get away with grooming gangs and mass murder and driving trucks into crowds because of religion, they do it because they aren't White (or whatever group within White that they aren't). It's not at all about converting us, it is about REPLACING us. We would just be demonized as not being "real Muslims" and infiltrated.
>>
>>131280643
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/barren
t.merriam-webster

>Actually chariots were used about a thousand years before alexander in Greece already and they even had a working road-network for that, unless you think Homer just made all of that shit up but the details of his accounts and archeological evidence disagree.

So what you say is this: a rocky and mountainous terrain does not have roads. Or warfare was conduted on Roads. Bravo, stupid

>>131280855
I am not aware of Kama, ill look it up. It could be a cohencidence
>>
I just hope you fucking pagan LARPers, deus vult LARPers and fedoras fuck off of my board.
>>
>>131281527
he had fair skin and red hair. Mecca sits on trade routes with the Mediterranean coast which was heavily populated by whites at the time, so it's entirely plausible that some whites found their way into the Arabian peninsula, Mohamed being one of these.
>>
>>131281527
>In Hadith no.63,vol 1, it says: "When a man arrived at the mosque, he asked, "who amongst you is Muhammad?" The companions of the prophet replied "THIS WHITE MAN RECLINING ON HIS ARM".
>In Hadith no.122, vol 2 and in vol 2 Hadith no. 141, when Muhammad raised his arms in prayer, it tells us that 'The WHITENESS of his armpits became visible".
He even had nigger slaves:
>In Hadith no.436, vol 6, It says: when Umar came to visit Muhammad, he saw a "BLACK SLAVE OF ALLAH'S APOSTLE sitting on the first step"
>>
File: 1493596762742.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493596762742.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
>>131281280
Why so rude?
>>
>>131281699
This board is not big enough for the two of us
meet me at high noon and we'll settle this.
>>
Greek/roman mitos just are not polit corect enough to be used in the mass media.
There are far less actual facts about the germanic/nord ones and its easier to add modern stuff like feminism, environmentalism ,equality and shit.
>>
>>131276058
But it literally is "muh ancestorz". If you ask a southern European, I'm sure they would prefer the Greco-Roman gods. Germanic peoples prefer norse gods. Finnish pagans, as few as they are, we had our own gods - and they are not norse. It really is about what kind of gods did your people worship.
>>
>>131281431
>tfw you will never execute gays by suffocating them in bogs
this didn't happen

homophobia=semetic

ancient greeks=gay
>>
>>131275846
Weren't some ancient greek philosophers formulating the idea of a christian God because they thought the pantheon, full of amoral and all too human characters didn't deserve to be worshiped? I'm quite ignorant about this subject but I remember it being mentioned here, I think it was Aristotle. I'd like to have a link to the actual quotes if they are true and I'm not mistaken
>>
File: o-GINGER-570.jpg (77KB, 570x578px) Image search: [Google]
o-GINGER-570.jpg
77KB, 570x578px
>>131281527
>>
>>131282298

I think I remember hearing they had like an empty place for a god to be revealed in the Parthenon or something like that. I think I remember reading that Paul made reference to it and made comparison with Christ/The Father.
>>
>>131277817
> μπήkε πολυτεχνείο χωρίς να διαβάσει
>>
>>131282298
Agnostos Theos

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unknown_God
>>
>>131282298
Some Greco-Roman philosophers came up with the idea of a single "Higher God". This "Higher God" is NOT Yahweh, the Jewish deity of storm and war who would go on to become the god of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. The Higher God doesn't interact with the world. He doesn't answer prayers, he doesn't strike down non-believers, he doesn't commit miracles, he doesn't impregnate virgins, he doesn't engage in divine revelation, he doesn't even have the property of gender so referring to him as a "he" is technically incorrect; he doesn't do anything except exist. But this very fact that he does exist is what makes him Higher, and causes other things to happen.

Aristotle thought up this Higher God as a result of his (now flawed) theory of creation that can basically be summed up as "Everything has a cause, so what caused the first cause? Clearly something that is outside of reality as we know it". In Aristotle's case, this Higher God's property of existence (His ONLY property) is the first cause and if for whatever reason all causes became undone he would cause another first cause.

Plato, and the later Neo-Platonists, had the Form of Good which acts similar but distinct from Aristotle's Higher God. Basically, his property of existing leads to other things being able to exist.

In both cases the Higher God, again, DOESN'T DO ANYTHING EXCEPT EXIST. Zeus, Hera, Thor, Hercules, Perun, and all of the "Lesser Gods" still exist and still interact with the world, it's just there is something (emphasis on thing) above them. And even in their respective mythologies this is the case. There's Titans and Giants in all Indo-European religions that preceded the gods humanity worships, the idea of there being one enormous Titan that is responsible for reality isn't even that big of a jump (Gaia is the Earth after all and Uranus is the sky).
>>
>>131282150
yes but nordics were homophobes too.
you didnt think my post was about greek paganism?
>>
>>131281606
Can confirm.

You may convert to Islam. They will still hate you because of their massive racism. Ironically, whites are portrayed as the greatest racists of our times.
>>
>>131282539
But that seems more like a superstitious afterthought, just in case they forgot to sacrifice to a god who for whatever reason wasn't included into their pantheon. I found this for Aristotle
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotelian_theology
And apparently his conception of God is more akin to the great clockmaker of the masons than anything else

>>131282856
Thanks for the detailed explanation, I guess I remembered wrong
>>
>>131282856
Later Christian, Jewish, and Muslim thinkers would take these Neo-Platonic and Aristotelian Higher Gods and apply their own notions onto them: Namely, that the Higher God actually does things. This is just a sloppy chop job (See: Aquinas) but then they aren't doing it for intellectual reasons but rather as a combination of propaganda and bridging two traditions (Jewish-Christian and Greco-Roman).

Paul mentions references to an altar to an Unknown God, but the only references to this are by Paul. There are no Greco-Roman references to such a temple so the idea of it is spurious. The idea itself is one concocted in the 1900s. The Romans and Greeks viewd ALL alters as sacred, even if they didn't know to which god or spirit it was dedicated so the idea of a literal "Altar to a god, but we don't know which god it was" isn't impossible, but the idea that the Ancient Greeks were anticipating Yahweh in the precise manner that he would be worshiped some three hundred years (When the Council at Nicaea decided upon which Gospels were the proper ones and what they should say) after Paul supposedly came to Athens is absolute horse shit.
>>
There's no point in talking about which branch to adopt more importantly observe the tree and understand the nature of the seed from which that sprang, you will find this was Hurrian from the Trans-Caucasus, that influenced Anatolia and then the Aegean, Northern Mesopotamia and Iran even extending as far as Egypt.
>>
>>131276058
once we purge all nonwhite dna (especially jews) we will create new gods (they'll actually be mostly the same but you know what i mean). currently we have zero real art or culture in our societies, among other things that prevent us from having real religion (christianity is abou the best we have and that's kosher as hell)
>>
>>131275846
Because Greco-Roman paganism (as is the case with Egypt) went through several stages and progressed to become more and more degenerate until it finally almost willingly accepted Christianity.

Up north, they had less of bad influences. What we know of it is more "pure" while the southern regions are a mixed bag when it comes to it (requires more knowledge). I recommend some of Evola on this topic.

It still resonates more with me though.
>>
>>131275846
Exactly. Greco-roman is the true way.
>>
>>131283303
You're welcome dude.

If you want a summary of this "Higher God" stuff, think of it like the Universe. The fact that the Universe exists leads to us being able to exist. But does the Universe do stuff other than exist? No. Most philosophical traditions ultimately come up with something of this nature. The Chinese have Tian (Heaven) for example, many more recent philosophies have "The Universe", etc.
>>
If the pagan gods were so good and powerful... why did they get buttfucked out of existence by El so hard?
>>
Because the Greeks weren't AESTHETIC enough.

It's quite simple
>>
>>131275846

Probably because Graco-roman paganism involves fucking little temple boys and girls to donate your seed as a tribute in return for the favor of the god of said temples given pantheon.
>>
Because that's not a return, my people never had that stuff. Obviously Greeks shouldn't "return" to Norse paganism either.
Norse paganism is for northern Germanics.
>>
>>131282856
>(now flawed) theory of creation
Explain how the causal argument is now flawed.
>>
With the Jews you will find they re-packaged everything, the Prophetic tradition was Assyrian, the Apocalyptic Persian, the Psalms Egyptian, Wisdom literature Babylonian, so they produce a user friendly version and effectively corner the market albeit presenting themselves as the Chosen source, which is false.
>>
>>131277110
>odin drinks cum
the passage that claimed this was literally written by a jew. i think his name was "greensberg" or something and he said that odin drank the sperm out of dead guys' asses for spiritual power. are you a kike yourself? why do you spread their propaganda for them?
>>
>>131275846
Jesus got nailed to a stick
Thor carries a hammer
>>
>>131283690

take that back.
>>
>>131283686
>the subversive nature of Christianity is proof of the superiority of Christianity over Paganism
I guess Jews are just superior too.
>>
File: vikings-uk-invasion.jpg (107KB, 680x414px) Image search: [Google]
vikings-uk-invasion.jpg
107KB, 680x414px
>>131275846

Because of this show.

That's literally all there is to it. It's a bunch of kids wanting to LARP as "le Ragnar XD" while they think about "muh Lagherta ;_;" meanwhile they don't know shit about shit because if they did they would know vikings were the snowniggers of Europe who lived in mudhuts meanwhile they fail to know that the story of Jesus is based on the story of Heracles. How many of those larpers would be able to conclude on their own the similarities between Zeus fucking a human to give birth do a semi-god being, just like God fucked a woman to give birth to Jesus? None, because the only thing they know is that they want to LARP as the badass Ragnar Lolbrook

If they make a show about badass spartans, all these kids will suddenly start larping about greek mythology. People are stupid as fuck, that's your explanation.
>>
>>131275846
>they automatically refer to Norse
Wednesday
Wottansday
Day of Odin

Thursday
Thorsday
Day of Thor

When there's a Marsday I'll convert.
>>
File: 1472480911772.jpg (1MB, 2246x1498px) Image search: [Google]
1472480911772.jpg
1MB, 2246x1498px
>>131283894
Those curly haired queers can't even compete.
>>
>>131284096

heh
>>
>>131283948
If the gods were more powerful than El why didn't they protect their followers and their Faith?
They either were weaklings compared to YHWH or cowards
>>
>>131275846
It's basically the same thing...
All European religions are similar just like how all middle eastern religions have things in common
>>
>>131281660

>I am not aware of Kama, ill look it up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamadeva

>It could be a cohencidence

Two gods of love who both shoot arrows at people to make them fall in love? That's not a coincidence. And when you have chariots to travel with, you can cover a lot of ground.
>>
File: 1498109628797.png (147KB, 599x513px) Image search: [Google]
1498109628797.png
147KB, 599x513px
>>131284062
You decide your religion on the etymological roots of the days of the week? That's hardcore my man.
>>
File: Gnoos.jpg (29KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
Gnoos.jpg
29KB, 249x250px
>>131284225
Here is your chicken snake.
>>
>>131284225
Can't wait to cut Christian heads off for Allah using that same logic.
>>
File: rome.jpg (24KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
rome.jpg
24KB, 250x187px
>>131283951
this show as c00l t00
>>
Just call it Leontocephaline guys; don't be all cryptic with your snake.
>>
>>131284225
I don't think the Indo-European pagan Gods were seen a second daddy who were supposed to defend people on the basis that the people believed in them.

You got what you gave in, maybe they should have sacrificed a few more kings. Sacrificing this one king worked out quite well for them.
>>
>>131283776
Aquinas First Way (of Five):

>Things happen.
>Things happen by something acting on something else.
>So something is happening to something that happens so that something that can happen.
>You can't have an infinitely long chain of things acting on things.
>Everybody agrees that this is Yahweh.

Point one can be argued against in numerous ways (some of which are non-sensical). Buddhism, namely, would argue against the "Things" existing, so there's just happening. But that's not where I was going.

Point two can also be argued because of the above, but again, not where I was going.

Point four is where the matter of contention occurs: WHY can't you have an infinite chain of happening? Hinduism (And Buddhism) postulates literally just that. A continuous and infinite cycle of reality existing, being destroyed, being recreated, existing, being destroyed, etc. Does Aquinas have proof of this? Not merely a logical and philosophical explanation/rationalization but actual empirical proof? Probably, but are we sure that's correct?

"Flawed" was the wrong term. "Contested" would be a better way of putting it. "Things happen, therefore Yahweh exists" is a contestable position in light of other philosophies and traditions. Aristotle isn't the cornerstone of everything after all.
>>
>>131282856
>>131283372
>>131283673
Ancients religions were non-political for the most part. Priests had influence in society, but that was it. There were no religiously motivated wars. War was purely a political thing. The romans conquered almost all parts of the known world and just added all gods they could find in different cultures to their own collection.

The end of christianity came with enlighenment and the enlightenment was highly influenced by stoicism in its early stages. What you are talking about is called "natural religion", i.e. believing in the universe as a divine being itself. Christians, moslems and jews believe in a trancendental god, who is literally supposed to be "out of this world". Therefore you need a "revelation" of this god. That means you cannot connect to god without a wonder or without reading his "word" given to some "chosen people"(!), who wrote it down. Believing in a trancendental god is the root of many, many evil things in this world. And it was about political power from the beginning on! Christianity: Constantine, all about power. Jews: the chosen people - power. Islam even more so.
>>
>>131284372
But Christian can say that God punished them for their sins...
The pagans gods instead would not allow to be buttfucked out of existence no?
After all they are so better than the semitic god!
Kek
>>
>>131275936
I can't help but think you might be biased in this discussion, Greece
>>
>>131284307
you realise that when i say chariot i specifically mean chariot, not carts, right?
>>
What about Mithraism?
>>
because neo-pagans are a fucking joke and they want to LARP as "badass viking berserkers"
>>
>>131278587
This is why the Greeks should have banned assault bow ownership.

The free-minded suitors just wanted to educate the family about polyamory and socialism and their many benefits.

Odysseus is a bigoted shitlord and a murderer.
>>
>>131284683

Everyone is biased, true objectivity is impossible for any person because every person is influenced to think and feel in certain ways based on his or her personal experiences, which are unique to each person.
>>
Semiramis? Nimrod?

haha.
>>
File: yrtfrftft.jpg (268KB, 876x654px) Image search: [Google]
yrtfrftft.jpg
268KB, 876x654px
>>131284293
Odin and Zeus both fucked around and impregnated sluts here and there if I recall correctly.

>>131284062
Tuesday is called Tir's day in some countries, in reference to Tyr.
Friday is Frej's day (Freja's brother)
>>
>>131284553
Thanks for information and yeah the clarification. Flawed hinted at it havinng been disproven.
>>131284760
It's shit and we know basically nothing about it so the point of reviving it makes less sense than reviving fucking Basque paganism.
>>
>>131285031
Damage control; don't sweat Bobby.
>>
>>131276058
>romans wuz aryans
i never understood this
is this a common belief?
>>
>>131285106
?
>>
>>131284553

>WHY can't you have an infinite chain of happening?

You can.

> Hinduism (And Buddhism) postulates literally just that. A continuous and infinite cycle of reality existing, being destroyed, being recreated, existing, being destroyed, etc.

You're right. The Dharmic religions (like Hinduism and Buddhism, for example) embrace the notion that the universe/reality is created, destroyed, recreated, destroyed again, recreated again, etc. and that there is no time when the universe/reality was created for the first time nor is there a time when the universe/reality will be destroyed for the final time. In Hinduism, our universe in its current life-cycle is 155 trillion years old and will be dissolved once it becomes 311 trillion years old, then it will be created again.
>>
File: Late_Roman_Empire_Helmet.jpg (357KB, 1200x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Late_Roman_Empire_Helmet.jpg
357KB, 1200x1385px
>>131283690
The word "aesthetic" originally comes from Greek you dumb fuck.

You're the reason people on 4chan talk shit about burger education.

Also the Sutton Hoo helmet is cool and all but those peoples owe quite a lot to the Late Roman Empire, aesthetically speaking.
>>
>>131285760
Oh look--what kind of alphabet is written on there? Hmmm.
>>
File: 1498372124915m.jpg (187KB, 1024x806px) Image search: [Google]
1498372124915m.jpg
187KB, 1024x806px
Reminder
>>
>>131281431
>tfw you will never die in battle slaughtering russians

I mean thats entirely up to you, go to chechnya or syria or something but if you ask me thats kind of gay.
>>
>>131285760

This.
>>
File: 800px-2004_sutton_hoo_01.jpg (134KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
800px-2004_sutton_hoo_01.jpg
134KB, 800x600px
>>131285760
Wow the romans were a bunch of faggots. Don't they know how retarded that helmet looks?
>>
File: 81wxqg4ZukL._UY445_.jpg (23KB, 292x445px) Image search: [Google]
81wxqg4ZukL._UY445_.jpg
23KB, 292x445px
>>131285924
Vikings had the best helmets
>>
>>131286130

Vikings had the most shit-tier helmets. Crusaders had the best helmets.
>>
>>131286258

Brits have the best helmets
>>
File: 1497625068145.jpg (601KB, 931x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1497625068145.jpg
601KB, 931x1279px
>>131278444
>suggest
It is our heritage made for us, non Slavs should praise their own gods
>>
>>131281082
> I myself actually worship the hellenistic gods
Do you believe that they literally exist?
Do any of you people here extolling the virtues of paganism actually believe that these gods exist?
>>
>>131275846
Why do people who want a return to paganism not have any idea of what paganism is
>le worship le old gods xD
>>
>>131286258
Crusader helmets were actually shit-teir. Sure they looked awesome but there were way too many flat surfaces, meaning you could be hit way too squarely with no deflection. Armor harms more than helps when it actively assists the enemy in breaking your neck.
>>
>>131275846

Because the paganism in Europe that survived the dark ages and was later romanticized is mainly tied to Germanic and Greco-Roman mythology. Religions that are specifically localized such as Romani and Lusitanian pagan cultures were never going to amass the same level of popularity and worship as the Germanic cults, for obvious reasons.
>>
File: over9000hourspaint.png (6KB, 323x382px) Image search: [Google]
over9000hourspaint.png
6KB, 323x382px
>>131285924
I like the expression on the moustache helmet he's like
>whatever dude
>>
>>131286606
Culture is an abstraction and we live in a post-modern world, so none of that even matters.
>>
File: 1472575131688.jpg (29KB, 236x443px) Image search: [Google]
1472575131688.jpg
29KB, 236x443px
>>131286475
>Do any of you people here extolling the virtues of paganism actually believe that these gods exist?
Of course.
>>
Ph shit
>>131284934
>Friday is Frej's day
Apparently it was Frigg's day. Learn something new everyday. Odin's wife, but I didn't expect them to name a day after a female god when there are so many more males with bigger CV.
>>
Any streams yet?
>>
File: v14 b.jpg (130KB, 541x721px) Image search: [Google]
v14 b.jpg
130KB, 541x721px
>>131286258
Nah they had some qt helmets and so did the pre-Viking nords
>>
File: slit helm.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
slit helm.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
If your helmet doesn't look like this-80% chance you might be a faggot.
>>
>>131286422
There’s a thinker who existed two-and-a-half thousand years ago called Heraclitus, and my type of thinking is his linear descendant. He’s a pre-Socratic; he’s a sophist and a pagan; he begins right at the beginning Western thought, when we actually write down what we think. He wrote a book on nature which Aristotle glossed, and which has survived in fragments.

What did he believe?

He believed that everything is a form of energy. “Fire” he called it; we would call it “energy” today. That it exists in all forms of organic and inorganic matter. That thought and the sentience of nature is what we are. Nature has become sentient in us which means we must incarnate natural law as a principle of being. It’s called becoming in my philosophy. The right, even if you don’t use that term, stands for nature and for that which is given.

What does that mean?

It means conflict is natural, and good. It means domination is natural, and good. It means that what you have to do in order to survive, is natural, and good. It means that we should not begin every sentence by apologizing for our past or apologizing for who we are. That is paganism. The specific local gods are beautiful idols of virtues and objects of meditation and prayer that operate as a substrate in which the pagan worldview is connected directly to the regional traditions and native peoples.
>>
>>131279957
wew lad
>>
>>131285924
These helmets were specially designed to protect the moustache?
>>
>>131285760
>gold plated nasal helmet decorated with small doorknobs, jewels and shit details
>aesthetic
Is that supposed to strike fear with the enemy?
Makes him look like a queer pimp lad.
>>
>>131279003
Look back a little and see what has happened. Nineteen hundred years ago you were an innocent, care-free pagan race. You worshipped countless Gods and Goddesses, the spirits of the air, of the running streams and of the woodland. You took unblushing pride in the glory of your naked bodies. You carved images of your gods and of the tantalizing human figure. You delighted in the combats of the field, the arena and the battle-ground. War and slavery were fixed institutions in your systems. Disporting yourselves on the hillsides and in the valleys of the great outdoors, you took to speculating on the wonder and mystery of life and laid the foundations of natural science and philosophy. Yours was a noble, sensual culture, unirked by the prickings of the social conscience or by any sentimental questionings about human equality. Who knows what great and glorious destiny might have been yours if we had left you alone.

But we did not leave you alone. We took you in hand and pulled down the beautiful and generous structure you had reared, and changed the whole course of your history. We conquered you as no empire of yours ever subjugated Africa or Asia. And we did it all without bullets, without blood or turmoil, without force of any kind. We did it solely by the irresistible might of our spirit, with ideas, with propaganda.

We made you the willing and unconscious bearers of our mission to the whole world, to the barbarous races of the world, to the countless unborn generations. Without fully understanding what we were doing to you, you became the agents at large of our racial tradition, carrying our gospel to unexplored ends of the earth.
>>
File: 1476854860897.jpg (53KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1476854860897.jpg
53KB, 657x527px
>>131283951
I think Jesus was based on Thoth an Egyptian god. He was born to a virgin when a red comet was visible. He walked on water and had 12 students. He was the son of god Osiris. That's all I remember. Might be more. Can't be bothered to google.
>>
>>131287713
>not choosing superior mobility and field of vision
pleb
>>
File: sculpture_of_Radegast.jpg (25KB, 220x329px) Image search: [Google]
sculpture_of_Radegast.jpg
25KB, 220x329px
>>131275846
Im alreday worshiping by drinking beer named after Radegast which was our slavic God.
>>
File: svarog.png (638KB, 900x591px) Image search: [Google]
svarog.png
638KB, 900x591px
>>131287853
And who put that fire there?

Svarog, you fool.
>>
>>131284062

>When there's a Marsday I'll convert.

In Italy there's martedì (Tuesday), literally Marsday.
>>
>>131286475
>Do you believe that they literally exist?
Yes, they exist and they keep in touch with us through dreams, visions, animals and nature
>>
>>131288211
Aren't you talking abour Horus?
>>
File: Pagarchives.jpg (32KB, 302x202px) Image search: [Google]
Pagarchives.jpg
32KB, 302x202px
>>131288579
Hello Witch.
>>
>>131287853
He just accepted the world for how it is, didn't try to escape into idealism like Plato and post Socratic philosophers
>>
>>131288199
Our tribal customs have become the core of your moral code. Our tribal laws have furnished the basic groundwork of all your august constitutions and legal systems. Our legends and our folk-tales are the sacred lore which you croon to your infants. Our poets have filled your hymnals and your prayer-books. Our national history has become an indispensable part of the learning of your pastors and priests and scholars. Our Kings, our statesmen, our prophets, our warriors are your heroes. Our ancient little country is your Holy Land. Our national literature is your Holy Bible. What our people thought and taught has become inextricable woven into your very speech and tradition, until no one among you can be called educated who is not familiar with our racial heritage.

Jewish artisans and Jewish fishermen are your teachers and your saints, with countless statues carved in their image and innumerable cathedrals raised to their memories. A Jewish maiden is your ideal of motherhood and womanhood. A Jewish rebel-prophet is the central figure in your religious worship. We have pulled down your idols, cast aside your racial inheritance, and substituted for them our God and our traditions. No conquest in history can even remotely compare with this clean sweep of our conquest over you.
>>
>>131288962
Makes me glad Christianity is quickly fading and simultaneously being replaced in small group levels.
>>
>>131288962
How did we do it? Almost by accident. Nearly two thousand years ago in far-off Palestine, our religion had fallen into decay and materialism. Money-changers were in possession of the temple. Degenerate, selfish priests grew fat. Then a young patriot- idealist arose and went about the land calling for a revival of the faith. He had no thought of setting up a new church. Like all the prophets before him, his only aim was to purify and revitalize the old creed. He attacked the priests and drove the money- changers from the temple. This brought him into conflict with the established order and its supporting pillars. The Roman authorities , who were in occupation of the country, fearing his revolutionary agitation as a political effort to oust them, arrested him, tried him and condemned him to death by crucifixion, a common form of execution at that time. The followers of Jesus of Nazereth, mainly slaves and poor workmen, in their bereavement and disappointment, turned away from the world and formed themselves into a brotherhood of pacifists non-resisters, sharing their memory of their crucified leader and living together communistically. They were merely a new sect in Judea, without power or consequence, neither the first nor the last.

Only after the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans did the new creed come into prominence. Then a patriotic Jew named Paul or Saul conceived the idea of humbling the Roman power by destroying the morale of its soldiery with the doctrines of love and non- resistance preached by the little sect of Jewish Christians. He became the Apostle to the Gentiles, he who hitherto had been one of the most active persecutors of the band. And so well did Paul do his work that within four centuries the great empire which had subjugated Palestine along with half of the world, was a heap of ruins. And the law which went forth from Zion became the official religion of Rome.
>>
>>131288647
Lmao. Should have googled that shit. Yes it is Horus. But there are plenty of mythologies borrowed by other gods. Dionysus is one of them. It's pretty interesting once you see them as stories and not as truths.
>>
>>131287386
that is some very persian looking art
>>
Because Americans (who dominate world culture) are descended from Northern Europeans.

/thread
>>
>>131289260
This was the beginning of our dominance in your world. But it was only a beginning. From this time forth your history is little more than a struggle for mastery between your own old pagan spirit and our Jewish spirit. Half your wars, great and little, are religious wars, fought over the interpretation of one thing or another in our teachings. You no sooner broke free from your primitive religious simplicity and attempted the practice of the pagan Roman learning than Luther armed with our Gospel arose to down you and re-enthrone our heritage. Take the three principal revolutions in modern times - the French, the American, and the Russian. What are they but the triumphs of the Jewish idea of social, political and economic justice?

And the end is still a long way off. We still dominate you. At this very moment your churches are torn asunder by a civil war between Fundamentalists and Modernists, that is to say between those who cling to our teachings and traditions literally and those who are striving by slow steps to dispossess us. Again and again the Puritan heritage of Judea breaks out in waves of stage censorship, Sunday blue laws and national prohibition acts. And while these things are happening you twaddle about Jewish influence in the movies.
>>
>>131276423
>Classical
>Mediterraneans
>White
WE
>>
File: XIII!.jpg (197KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
XIII!.jpg
197KB, 3008x2000px
>>131284395
THIRTEEN! THIRTEEN!
>>
File: GAIUS JULIUS CAESAR.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
GAIUS JULIUS CAESAR.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>131284395
>>131289985
it was a fantastic show
>>
File: SHEWANTSVDICK.jpg (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
SHEWANTSVDICK.jpg
92KB, 400x400px
Nordic/Germanic religion is all about being edgy, muh metal, muh god has a hammer your is nailed in a cross, etc. When we look back at the G*rmanic peoples and paganism, we think uncle Hitler, larping edgelords, dreaming about pillaging and what not.

Hellenic religion is the base of western civilization, still omni present on philosophy, references, and what not. When we look back at Greece and Rome we see the top of human achievement.
>>
>>131283951
Jesus is partly based on Dionysos. Half god half mortal, born by a virgin. He got revived and ascended true godhood this way. He made water into wine. One of his Epithets is "Briseus" (he who prevails) and "Eleutherios" (the liberator). There is more but that's more metaphysical
>>
File: 1494158018471.png (529KB, 920x570px) Image search: [Google]
1494158018471.png
529KB, 920x570px
>>131288680
Hello Jew
>>
>>131290313
Depends of who you ask, but according to the Hellenic interpretation, Dionysos was actually Jehova and not Jesus. Then again, it was hard for the Romans and Greeks to find a god they didn't relate to one of their god versions (see Isis, an original enough god for them to recognize as a new one for them).
>>
>>131288962
>>131289260
Let me stop you right there. The apostles did not consider themselves Jewish. They were previously ethnic Hebrews,aside from a few, but they rejected those labels and the New Testament is full of crack downs on Jews. Some chapters in Acts fully rant on about how shitty the "unbelieving Jews" and "those certain people" were to everyone else. Judging by other Jewish revolutions in Europe-they were right.
>>
>>131290294
No, I'm pretty sure most of us think of bearded dudes getting drunk of mead.

When we think of Roman religion- well, actually we don't. Maybe next century? You do you though.
>>
>>131289410
No, Americans are descendants of west Europeans (Brits, French, Dutch, German, Irish)
>>
>>131290667
>Let me stop you right there. The apostles did not consider themselves Jewish.

Isn't an important part of the Paul history how he wasn't a Jew or whatever group the other Apostles and Jesus were part of and because of this he couldn't be Christian, but then, he wrote that about how the Ancient Covenant was only for old Jews and everybody can follow Jehova and what not?
>>
File: dt120819.jpg (171KB, 900x439px) Image search: [Google]
dt120819.jpg
171KB, 900x439px
>>131277545
>>131277964
Now I understand why Clinton talked about the "owl/Minerva rule" in her emails.

Sauce on the owl/Minerva rule, history bro?
>>
>>131290879
La Nouvelle-Orléans right?

Saint-Louis?
>>
>>131275846

Because they're LARPers.
>>
>>131290939
>whatever group

I have no idea what you're talking about. I really don't. I wish I did, but I don't.
>>
File: 23567890'8765r4.png (6KB, 202x200px) Image search: [Google]
23567890'8765r4.png
6KB, 202x200px
>>131290867
>When we think of Roman religion- well, actually we don't. Maybe next century?
>we don't

Everybody loves the Romans and Greeks and everybody have always tried since 600 years ago to emulate them, you country included.

Another reason is that the Hellenics left a lot

>art
>books
>buildings

The G*rmanics left the work of the likes of Arminius, Alaric, Ricimer, Odoacer, Widukind, Otto, Luther, Frederick, Von Clausewitz, Wilhelm, Hitler and Merkel. And regarding Scandinavia, mud huts?
>>
>>131290994
I'm not French
>>
>>131277964
Also I pray to Athena. Pic related. How fucked am I?
>>
>>131291004
>Nazi calling pagans larpers
>>
>>131291330
>buildings

Well, you got one of these right.
>>
>>131291361
I'm just messing around with the eclipse and other famous memes.
>>
>>131291326
I'm giving you the reason, you say they didn't consider themselves Jews, but I don't know what their idea of themselves as a group was. Anyway, an important part of Paul is him being a Gentile, and therefor, not allowed to be Christian because of many different reasons. Paul argues how the Ancient Covenant between God and the Jews was only for Jews, there is only one God and everybody can praise him, Jew or Gentile.

I'm talking about the Council of Jerusalem and other such meetings.
>>
>>131290538
Yeah, there are many different interpretations and the different hellenistic sects don't make it easier.
>>
>>131289288
Yeah it is really interesting but most of those theories about Jesus being borrowed from other religions have been quite debunked. The zeitgeist shit
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FR08QtvapM&
>>131289294
WE WUZ PERSIANS AND SHIEEET
>>
>>131292033

Eat shit you fucking cunt.
>>
File: IMG_5869.jpg (28KB, 406x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5869.jpg
28KB, 406x438px
>>131291584
>>
>>131279580
>worship a kike?
kikes hate Jesus
>>
And celt paganism what of it ?
>>
>>131288579
You don't believe this
>>
File: deus vult.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>>131286258
>>
File: Deer-Man.jpg (102KB, 379x257px) Image search: [Google]
Deer-Man.jpg
102KB, 379x257px
>>131292511
>>
>>131290879
Which is NORTH of Italy and Greece you dumb dumb
>>
File: 1485680911071.png (208KB, 325x898px) Image search: [Google]
1485680911071.png
208KB, 325x898px
>>131292143
Why are people in this thread so rude?
>>
>>131286607
>>131292623
The later ones were round on top I believe
>>
File: 1485282905283.jpg (108KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1485282905283.jpg
108KB, 666x666px
>>131292584
But I do
>>
File: Mama.jpg (15KB, 244x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mama.jpg
15KB, 244x300px
>>131292781
Your tricks are useless witch.
>>
>>131292689
Thanks for cernunnos.
>>
>>131289294
That's just what early saxon and scandinavian art looked like.
>>
>>131292689
symbolism of the dick and asshole. Celts confirmed for gaybois
>>
File: d63.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
d63.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>131292892
>>
>>131292781
It happens sometimes, depends on the person (and of her éducation)
>>
>>131293018
Heh Cletus?

Let's not start with sneks or chicken sneks again ; the mystical shitfest on this board will be legendary.
>>
>>131293018
It's not because you have not good deities, that you need to piss on good ones like celts !
>>
>>131275846
Norse is the oldest recorded fully-formed paganism and pantheon
>>
>>131293234
He just angry to not have real culture and deities to refer to.
>>
File: Nerofackeln.jpg (512KB, 2018x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Nerofackeln.jpg
512KB, 2018x1100px
>>131292915
One day Jew, one day
>>
File: sugar loaf helm.jpg (56KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sugar loaf helm.jpg
56KB, 800x800px
>>131292839
They weren't completely round like in your pic.
pic related.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/08/02/f9/0802f910ba5d20266500f48b8611101d.jpg

also link ^
>>
File: 1485748089531.jpg (103KB, 702x717px) Image search: [Google]
1485748089531.jpg
103KB, 702x717px
>>131293046
I said I do
>>
>>131275846
Because Christianity appreciated greco-roman culture. Christianity treats the antique med culture with respect and sympathy. Neopagans don't like either.
>>
>>131293755
Satania believes in god ? how very strange !
>>
File: Gabriel vs Satania.jpg (380KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gabriel vs Satania.jpg
380KB, 1280x720px
Satania posters should all be shot just like their shit waifu
>>
File: Aquarius.jpg (141KB, 796x733px) Image search: [Google]
Aquarius.jpg
141KB, 796x733px
>>131293574
12 posts; 12 signs.
>>
>>
File: 1485740765055.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485740765055.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
>>131293934
>>131293983
Are you now ganging up on me?
>>
>>131278479
Wow so ancient Greek Men and Women looked exactly alike.
>>
>>131294043
Pretty, and others vitraux ?
>>
>>131294314
No, i would not make satania cry
>>
File: Satania box.png (225KB, 487x560px) Image search: [Google]
Satania box.png
225KB, 487x560px
>>131294314
yes
>>
File: 1485872697769.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485872697769.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>131295263
Good
>>
File: 1485744095704.jpg (60KB, 777x843px) Image search: [Google]
1485744095704.jpg
60KB, 777x843px
>>131295385
Not okay
>>
File: 2017-06-22 10.53.37.jpg (167KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-22 10.53.37.jpg
167KB, 1000x1000px
New podcast you may enjoy:

https://soundcloud.com/odin010-010nido
>>
File: gay odin debunked.png (729KB, 1920x668px) Image search: [Google]
gay odin debunked.png
729KB, 1920x668px
>>131277110
>Odin drinks cum
Yes, of course he does... good goy.
>>
>>131295612 really she is cute
>>
File: fyhjgux .png (42KB, 970x746px) Image search: [Google]
fyhjgux .png
42KB, 970x746px
>>131294314
>>131295385
>>131295612
>>131295799
This is now a faggot thread.
>>
>>131288579
I'm not even a pagan and I believe that this is the case. All of the pagan gods are aspects of the original Indo-European gods, which do exist, albeit in a much weakened form after Yahweh came to power.

They all exist, the question is who deserves the power your worship gives to them.
>>
File: Satania silenced.jpg (189KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Satania silenced.jpg
189KB, 1280x720px
>>131295799
shouldn't have bullied Gabriel
>>
>>131296220
Nooo satania, stupid angels, i hate you!!
>>
>>131275846
I wish I knew, Greek and Roman mythology > Norse.
>>
>>131275846
return to the paganism of your land, they have the same roots and are virtually the same just with different names for the gods and festivals
>>
>>131276568
WE
WUZ
FURRIES AN SHEEEEEIT
>>
File: 7b2.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
7b2.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>131275846
>trying to reason with nordicists
>>
File: 1485195915163.jpg (201KB, 1712x962px) Image search: [Google]
1485195915163.jpg
201KB, 1712x962px
>>131295954
She sure is
>>131296220
I want to ruffle Gabs hair until she tells me to jump off a bridge
>>
>>131276563
Most americans have nog blood, why don't they study animism ?
>>
File: 1495491233912.jpg (127KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1495491233912.jpg
127KB, 750x937px
>>131275846
because they're LARPers
>>
>>131296170
How can you believe this and not be pagan?
>who deserves the power your worship gives to them.
The one you can agree with the most
>>
File: praise gabriel.png (244KB, 452x326px) Image search: [Google]
praise gabriel.png
244KB, 452x326px
>>131296969
Gab-chan is not for ruffling
>>
File: confused bird.png (47KB, 353x321px) Image search: [Google]
confused bird.png
47KB, 353x321px
>>131297152
But I don't know anything about them and I'm American mystery meat so I don't even know which pantheon to go with. Maybe it'd even be better to try to reclaim Yahweh from the Jews and cucked Christians. After all, the former are small and the latter aren't particularly devout.
>>
>>131290939
What the fuck are you on about? The apostles (yes the Jesus clique or group u probably mean) ministered to gentiles. Christianity was never a jew only thing.
Unless you are referring to the first heresy in Christianity (Circumcisers). Paul did address the Jewish custom of circumcision and said it was unnecessary for gentiles.
>>
>>131291785
>Paul
>gentile
Wew, someone failed their early church history course
>>
>>131297010
>most americans have nog blood
Try again frog. We aren't the culture based around fucking every subhuman you find like the French
>>
File: 1485305795411.jpg (215KB, 1113x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1485305795411.jpg
215KB, 1113x2048px
>>131297452
Look at this fluffy uncombed hair. It's made for ruffling
>Weight: 40 kg
>Height: 144 cm
Her whole body is made to be ruffled
>>
>>131281431
Blood eagles didn't happen
>>
>>131298664
Blood eagle ? Like in vikings ?
>>
>>131297504
>I'm American mystery meat
I'm a German worshipping Hellenistic Gods, so there's that. Maybe the gods will even cleanse you of your mongrel blood. Just follow those you agree with and believe in the most.
>>
>>131278529
>I'm a classical philologist, appreciating it is part of my job.

what's the best way to learn classical greek on my own?
>>
>>131298825
Yeah, the skin ripping to look like wings thing was a myth.
>>
File: 1396294736061.jpg (84KB, 489x716px) Image search: [Google]
1396294736061.jpg
84KB, 489x716px
>>131298876
I suppose. It's not as though I have any non-white blood or anything like that, but it still feels a bit larpy.
That might just be Jewish conditioning though.
>venerating something is bad goy
>>
>>131299090
Too bad, it was spectacular to see and would make more than one think of what they have in mind...
>>
Religion is the sign of a weak mind that cant grasp the infinite universe.Regardless how you call that religion.
>>
>>131299375
Not if we stay away of the church
>>
>>131299375
>the "im so smart because im an atheist"
Shill or painfully delusional autist
>>
>>131275846
LACK OF CULTURE
>>
>>131293346
sauce
>>
File: Kek2.jpg (181KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
Kek2.jpg
181KB, 1462x1462px
>>131298190
>two times elected president is literally the son of an american coalburner single mom
>>
>>131299153
That's like saying it's LARPing if you are NatSoc and not German. It's only LARPing if you don't believe in it.
>>
>>131299795
t. country that literally doesn't collect racial statistics and forces nationalists to rely on name registers and epidemiology to determine precisely how fucked they are
t. country whose armed forces are 40% Muslim
If you were German or Polish or Spanish or even fucking Swedish it'd be a different story but frogs can fuck right off
>>
>>131299795
Didnt you just vote against FN to ensure that your women have enough bulls? Need their disgusting spawn so they can (they wont) pay for your benefits?
>>
File: fedora shrek.png (611KB, 565x547px) Image search: [Google]
fedora shrek.png
611KB, 565x547px
Both """"""""""""""""""""religions"""""""""""""""""""" (calling them relgions is an inslut to actual religions though) are autistic and retarded, who gives a shit. Pic related - average Pagan intelectual.
>>
>>131281431
>tfw you will never hold a thing
Things are still a thing here
>tfw you will never die in a battle slaughtering russians
You mean drown in pussy while uniting the Rus tribes and mingling with them?
>>
File: typ.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
typ.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
Paganism is the right-wing equivalent of LaVeyan satanism.
>>
File: Kek.png (208KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.png
208KB, 600x528px
>>131300095
>>131300129
>56%
>black president during 8 years
>42 MILLIONS blacks
>third world murder rate
>Washington DC, Detroit, Baltimore

lmao
Why do you always begin to talk shit burgers, why can't you stfu you fucking disgusting mutts.
>>
File: smug.png (50KB, 448x576px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
50KB, 448x576px
>>131300977
You've failed to make it sound bad.
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.