[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We Decide their 2020 candidates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 0125-mark-zuckerberg-facebook-4.jpg (92KB, 718x559px) Image search: [Google]
0125-mark-zuckerberg-facebook-4.jpg
92KB, 718x559px
>>The year is 2020, the campaign has been hot and heavy for months.
>> Trump stands behind the podium at the first debate.
>> Confident
>> Ready
>> Opposing candidate approaches
>> Scared
>> Weak
>> Back in 2017 the memewar continued, largely unbeknownst to the Left.

ITT: We decide who has to face trump in the debates.

The democrats are hugely split, while they are down we must influence them to like a certain candidate. Inevitably leaving them split up until the election.

There are no bad suggestions. Think of the Roman bloodsports.
Who should we put into the cage with Trump next?

Pic related is the most obvious, charisma lacking, beady eyed freak.
>>
File: 1441493699285.jpg (966KB, 1200x792px) Image search: [Google]
1441493699285.jpg
966KB, 1200x792px
>>131274442

Oh the hell with all that. Democracy had its chance and it gave us Barak Hussein Obama.

Roll in the tanks. The liberals will welcome the Emperor, like it and that's that. We have shit to do and need to move on. We don't have time to play around with television marathon campaigns for two years every other two years.

Just deploy the shock troops and be done with it. Public opinion is what we tell them it is. Enough talk.
>>
>>131274836
I can't disagree with that sentiment in all honesty.
But reality exists and we have to plan ahead.
Who is going to catalyze it? Who is the first person who ends up with their head on a stick?

Plus democracy gave us Trump as well.

Pic related is "democrat 2020" jewgle images.
>>
File: 2020warren630.jpg (77KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
2020warren630.jpg
77KB, 630x354px
>>131274836
I am not a robot.
>>
>>131274442
I hope its a strong black woman (male)
>>
File: 23pzlu24hcoy.jpg (145KB, 1540x1525px) Image search: [Google]
23pzlu24hcoy.jpg
145KB, 1540x1525px
>>131275458
Maybe maxine waters will do.
She would be great to watch.
>>
File: A New Hope.webm (2MB, 712x360px) Image search: [Google]
A New Hope.webm
2MB, 712x360px
>>131275177

Well. we aren't going to shape the media so let them shape themselves.

If we sit back and let the looney Frankensteins they created tear apart their own party with the irrational immature egoist whack jobs and goad them with social value pushbacks, just enough to piss them off, they should concoct their own looney king and follow him/her/hur/it all the way to defeat again.

Blacks support Trump. Latinos support Trump. Gays and women support Trump. We have what the left doesn't, giving minorities the dignity of self respect and common sense to bring them home. We turn the aggrieved into Americans first.

Trump wont live forever. We need to sew the age and generation to produce a lasting era of Trumpism, the dignity of being Americans jealously guarding our freedoms together from enemies foreign and domestic, saboteurs inside and out.

Trump will pass someday. America is an idea that has survived over two centuries. We have the face of a hero to remember for another century alongside Washington and Lincoln.

We have the man. We need the memory and enlightenment for generations to come.

And to get it, we must never forget what the liberals produced when in power. I dont want them to go away. I want them to honestly remind us what they are for another generation to never forget so we always have these freaks to drag out every four years and show the public what nightmare could have been if we allow people to let their guard down and abandon their senses.

Let them nominate whatever freak and sideshow they want. Let their party of white hating, irrational, mathematically incompetent imbecilic children show us what they are. They have exposed themselves for all to see. The last thing we want is for them to change their story.
>>
File: 002.webm (3MB, 572x322px) Image search: [Google]
002.webm
3MB, 572x322px
>>131276653

.... I just watched the MSNBC election coverage again last night. These people openly talk of whites as the enemy because they thought we were defeated. On the eve of a national American election, these crack pots are whining about immigration as if its a program for foreigners. I am sick of these looneys goading citizens to pick the leader based on how he treats foreign countries and those who loathe America the most.
>>
>>131276653
I get what your saying but I think you are overplaying your cards. There was a lot of influence coming from trump supporters to exasperate the divide between the dems with bernie and clinton. We all knew clinton was going to win so we just hyped up the bernie bros whenever she fucked bernie over.
>>
Zuckerberg, more like Cuckerberg. Hahahaha
>>
>>131274442
Imo I agree with (((Cuckenberg))). The only whoed vote for this jewish millenial are crazy progressives. The old DNC would never support him. Count in the God Emperors increase in the economy and crushing of sand niggers we got ourselves an 1984 landslide.
>>
File: The Donald Effect.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
The Donald Effect.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>131278035

Whats ironic is that Bernie was a crazy Jew who struggled with math and was a SJW all the way to his core.

But he wasn't a liar or thief. Say what you will about Bernie, but he was genuine. The Democrats screwed themselves. They betrayed the only actual moral candidate they had.

Bernie people just misunderstand things. Their anguish is real if manufactured. Their burden is that they want the world to change because they wont change themselves.

Thats the problem with unrestrained liberalism before it reaches progressive nonsense. It inherently understands the world is unfair and humans are flawed just like social conservatism. But then it claims it can legislate change to human nature where is we know you cant. We understand everyone has to adapt, to "run faster" and some will make it. Some wont, and its no judgement. But you at least try. You cant baw and demand Christmas every day, 12 months of summer fun, trophies for everyone and so on. It just cant work that way and eventually, for adult mature navigation of life and leadership of society, you have to accept that and naturally tire of infants who wont.

I notice Chuck Todd is starting to play the 'unity' theme. I smelled a change in the wind from the liberal leadership this week after Georgia. I think they are starting to get it. They lost and this Russia nonsense is collapsing all around them.
>>
>>131275834
She's pure entertainment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvnWM4kzIgw&t=50s
>>
>>131279136

Im afraid of mocking their clowns too loudly because I want the left to think they can be taken seriously.

Republicans should be loudly objecting Pelosi, not endorsing her. We are playing reverse psychology on ourselves. If the left base figures out what we are joking about, they might actually start looking for competent people.
>>
>>131274442
>>
>>131274442
"Weak" Mark. Sad.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.