[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Politics of Slovakia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

What do you know about the state of affairs in this country?

P.S. white conservative immigrants welcome, lot of jobs openings right now if you want to come, many where only english is needed.

breakdown current parliament:

Direction – Social Democracy 28.28% (coalition)
- social democrats, pro-EU but strongly anti-immigrant and somehow nationalistic, very corrupt

Freedom and Solidarity 12.10% (opposition) - current polls 17%
- liberals (not american definition, more like libertarians in the US), strongly anti-immigrant, hate EU a lot but wants to reform it instead of leave, will never work with the social democrats

OĽANO–NOVA 11.03% (opposition)
- one man show, "populist", hates the social democrats with a force of thousands suns, no stance on immigrants, likely anti

Slovak National Party 8.64% (coalition)
- somehow nationalistic party, not much to say, leader cant speak properly, anti-immigrant, wants to abolish ALL opposition parties by law targetting all of them.

Kotleba – People's Party Our Slovakia 8.04% (opposition) - current polls 13%
- far right, wants to leave NATO and EU, super strongly anti-immigrant

We Are Family 6.63 % (opposition)
- another one man show, only agenda is anti-immigrant, nothing else pretty much, got 6.6% by sharing immigrant chimpouts on facebook.

Most–Híd 6.50 % (coalition)
-hungarian minority party, no public stance on immigrants, likely anti

Network 5.61 % (coalition)(ceased to exist)
-leader was a retard, party broke down a month after elections, remaining MPs still support the gov,no stance on immigrants, likely anti
TL;DR: if there were elections right now no government could be formed without the Kotleba far right party as opposition and coalition HATE each other so much they will never cooperate.
>>
File: 1494658415422m.jpg (59KB, 1024x937px) Image search: [Google]
1494658415422m.jpg
59KB, 1024x937px
>>131272651
I hear nothing in the news about you, and you literaly next door
>>
>>131272651
why did not EU punish Slovakia ? Did you guys take in thousands of rapefuges ?
>>
>>131275972

we took 10 handpicked assyrian christians just to send a signal I think.

We are not being sued because we have it in reverse. We are suing the EU for the same since 2015. So it would be pointless to sue us back I think since the case is already opened (court decision should be taken this year).

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-slovakia-idUSKBN0TL11K20151202

>Slovakia files lawsuit against EU quotas to redistribute migrants, September 24, 2015
>>
also as to why all parties are anti-immigrant:

https://sk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referendum_v_Gab%C4%8D%C3%ADkove_v_roku_2015

There was an official referendum in 2015 and the result was that 96,67% were against taking any refugees. It was in the town of Gabcikovo only but it would end up the same everywhere.
>>
>>131276153
>>131276403
okay sure, that village has like 3k people, its the city degenerates who wote left all the time.

and secondy dont you already have the low iq scum humans called gypsies ?
how is that ? are they a problem do they really steal ?
>>
>>131277898
yea they steal everything, but they are not a political threat. Too stupid for that. Many of them moved to the UK though, so we demolished their lairs. The famous Lunik IX ghetto is almost completely demolished at this point lol.

Cities vote mostly Freedom and Solidarity which are anti-immigrant as well.
>>
>>131278242

pic related

red = demolished
green = to be demolished
>>
>>131277898
they are not very smart, but there is lot of them so politicians tend to use them for votes.

They are full "Gibe me dat" so thats why every party is anti-imigration (their ancestor came for better life, to work)
>>
>>131278242
>>131278523

I am not afraid of stupid people, I am afraid of your social democrats taxing working people and giving them money for every extra child they have.
>>
>>131272651
Do most people speak english?
>>
>>131279153

most sub 30yo ppl do
>>
>>131278357
>gyppos need fences to keep gyppos out

kek
>>
>>131278856
well, thats how they buy the votes + before elections they give them cigarettes,beer etc. But thats more 90s thing.

social democrats are all corrupted, they more rely on senior votes.
>>
>>131272651
What's the difference between the normal "a" and that "á" on those banners?
>>
>>131279664
just in pronautiation

á is "longer"
>>
>>131279664

diktatu vs diktaaatu

its just longer a
>>
Does Slovakia have solid anti immigration laws in place?
>>
>>131279153
sub 20 everyone (youtube, music, social networks, movies), between 20-30 mostly. 40+ hardly because communism.
>>
A lot of Russian IT guys are invited to move there, but salary levels are shit-tier and overall life is not european enough
>>
>>131279904
pretty much all EU countries do, but they do not enforce them in case of rapefugees. Good luck getting into the EU as a Japanese for instance. Extremely hrad.
>>
>>131279904
by what I know - yes, I saw buildings where immigrants are placed, well, there was 5+m high wall around areal.
>>
>>131272651
how is the weather?
Do you have mountains for skiing?
>>
>>131280319

yea we have a lot of skiing areals

currently its hot as fuck
>>
File: tatry-panorama1.jpg (118KB, 780x300px) Image search: [Google]
tatry-panorama1.jpg
118KB, 780x300px
>>131280319
>>
>>131278242
But aren't gypsies breeding uncontrollably and claiming state benefits?

According to EU law, they deserve "minority rights", despite being worthless
>>
>>131280427
>currently its hot as fuck
same here, but if there are enough skiing areas I can dig it
>>131280460
looks awesome
How hard is slowenian to learn as a language?
>>
>>131280513

yes they do, like 10 kids no problem

despite that they arent growing in numbers that much as you would expect from that number. Probably due to all the toluene intake, Tuberculosis, hepatitis and fires etc killing them at ~30.
>>
>>131280513
People were worried about them breeding but it is not really happening that much. joining EU probably helped as a lot of them moved to Western Europe, mainly UK. At least those who want to live of state benefits. A lot of them is pretty civilized but there are still illegal settlements where they live without water nor electricity. However it is happening less and less.

>>131280688
The language is called Slovak and it is similar to other Western Slavic languages. I think it's fairly hard to learn it properly (because of rich morphology and loose syntax).
>>
>>131280688
well, Its little bit easier than mandarin chinese...
>>
>>131280995
hmm, will I be able to talk to other southern slavs without too much problems if I can speak slovak?
>>
File: KotleTroll.jpg (55KB, 650x386px) Image search: [Google]
KotleTroll.jpg
55KB, 650x386px
>>131280513
That is true.
But I think that incest will soon make them sterile. Incest is basicly part of their culture now.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLgsAfs6BP0

Buuut gypsies don't live for long. It's miracle when they live for 60 years.

And one bonus video:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpNVe33xosI
>>
>>131281202
wtf I love cops now
>>
>>131281113
We can understand southern slavs pretty well but I dont know if you will. Slovak language is sometimes called Slavic esperanto as it is really close to all the other Slavic languages. That's why it is sometimes taught as first Slavic language if one wants to learn more of them.
>>
File: 1497631263264.jpg (134KB, 788x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497631263264.jpg
134KB, 788x1000px
Why are Slavs, along with Hungarians, so deliciously xenophobic about non-whites?

Did going so hard left under the Soviet Union cause you all to go hard right as a direct, instinctual response following its collapse? I don't see a single Slavic, former Eastern Bloc country falling for this migrant, mass immigration BS.

Do you have more of a distrust of Muslims having been more on the frontlines fighting off the Turks centuries ago, while Western Europeans were sort of insulated?
>>
>>131281900
Yeah, the awareness of Turkish and Mongol invasions are still there. Also experiences with Roma population and generally negative image of Muslim population as seen on TV because of all the terrorist attacks, wars and shit.

The Soviet Union left was not really the left you see today (lgbt, immigrants and all that bullshit). It was more about economical problems as a lot of Eastern Europe lived in de facto feudalism even at the start of 20th century.
>>
>>131281900

kids in elementary schools are being indoctrinated with 1800s Slovakia nationalist writers/poets in Slovak classes and pre 1800s battles against the Turks in history classes for the entire duration of 9 years
>>
>>131280808
Why is there toluene consumption occurring? Contaminated water?
>>
>>131282668

they are inhaling it intentionally as a form of low cost drug
>>
File: Lunik.jpg (395KB, 1524x944px) Image search: [Google]
Lunik.jpg
395KB, 1524x944px
>>131282668
Gypsies live in trash.

They throw all the junk out of the window. We try to force them to take care of garbage, even some whites clean shit after them.

But it's worthless.
>>
>>131281900
One differnece, there were Red communist - anti-LGBTQ, everybody had job, basically no state benefits, single mothers were social oucasts by govermant and society.

What you see in west are "pink communist" even our far-left politicians are against them.
>>
>>131279823
>>131279874
aha, thx
>>
>>131282976
where ever i am, i must also litter
t. gypsy
>>
>>131272651
I heard you opened borders and accepted (((eu nigger quatoas)))
Is that true Jánko?

Are your womens already enjoying bbc?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.