[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britain First: The uk strikes back in Bombingham

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Bombingham.jpg (475KB, 1841x1227px) Image search: [Google]
Bombingham.jpg
475KB, 1841x1227px
What do you think /pol/ not so cucked now are they? This was yesterday btw
Britsh flags, Templar Flags and Crosses can be seen in some videos, so i bet some of them are on here now.
Opinions?
>>
>>131271655
>Britain First

WE ARE NOT NAZIS WE LOVE JEWS XD LOLZ
>>
>templar flags
that's the flag of england you mong
>>
>>131271655
As long as they keep protesting without actually doing anything and the commies and mudslimes keep on using violence and bombing people a small protest will mean absolutely nothing.
>>
>>131271655
Still a minority
See how many voted for (((the tories))) or Corbyn's commie party
>>
>>131272128
Some of the flags have cross pattées on them. That symbol has different variants although I'm guessing a lot of the retards in that pic don't even know what any of them mean.
>>
>>131272128
on 4chan, left-clicking an image makes it grow in size magically, allowing you to see the fine details that you might have missed!
>>
>>131272128
Enlarge the picture, you stupid slag.

>>131272356
Basically. It will amount to signalling and nothing more. They don't even look healthy. Can't these cunts hit the gym?
>>
>>131272852
i think the only reason this was allowed is because of how these people look. the middle-classes will instantly dismiss these people on sight.
sort of a "don't correct your enemy" type thing
>>
https://twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/878952296348082178
UK: Multiple people including kids wounded after car crashes into crowds
If you watch this video she says I dont know what happened, they say she lost control of a car. Is it possible that now they will use Vault7 tricks to gain control over cars and make attacks on islamists so they could say that now christians are attacking, or that not only refugees are attacking. Is this some kind of their game because now people are marching against islamic terror attacks. And now they try to make evidence so they could say its not only islamist attack, islam is not a problem.
>>
>>131273082
holy shit! has this been suggested before?
>>
File: EDL secret weapon.jpg (496KB, 1680x921px) Image search: [Google]
EDL secret weapon.jpg
496KB, 1680x921px
I hope animal masks become a thing at protests.
>>
>>131272523
wow that is indeed magic that...

;D
>>
>>131271655
LARPing NEETS on the move. Just look at the state of them.
>>
>>131271655
>Templar flags

Holy shit you can't possibly be serious
>>
>>131271655
Why are some holding templar flags?
>>
File: paul-golding-donate.jpg (51KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
paul-golding-donate.jpg
51KB, 640x360px
>>131271655
BASED
>>
>>131272443
Britains gullible not cucked
Plus a capitalist party will NEVER lower immigration
>>
>>131273082
>Jews hacking into car to remove kebab
I have no problem with this desu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.