[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JOE SCARBOROUGH RELEASES ANTI-TRUMP MUSIC VIDEO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (163KB, 652x878px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 652x878px
Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski take aim at President Trump daily on the set of 'Morning Joe,' but Friday they found a new way to voice their disdain for the current commander-in-chief.
In a music video for the title song off his newly released EP 'Mystified,' Scarborough shows images of a world in decline from war, drug use, guns and racism, with video clips of President Trump scattered throughout.

Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski take aim at President Trump daily on the set of 'Morning Joe,' but Friday they found a new way to voice their disdain for the current commander-in-chief.
In a music video for the title song off his newly released EP 'Mystified,' Scarborough shows images of a world in decline from war, drug use, guns and racism, with video clips of President Trump scattered throughout.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4633404/Joe-Scarborough-releases-anti-Trump-music-video.html
>>
File: IMG_2079.png (890KB, 814x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2079.png
890KB, 814x498px
I don't know who this cunt is, quick run down?
>>
>>131268325

hosts a morning show from 6-8am on msnbc.
>>
File: joe is Trump.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
joe is Trump.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
Joe is Joe I guess
>>
>>131268118
Morning Cringe
>>
File: 1497429424399.jpg (39KB, 485x481px) Image search: [Google]
1497429424399.jpg
39KB, 485x481px
>>131268118
Wow, so brave, so progressive. This takes true strength an creativity.
>>
Last I heard of this guy he was pro Trump, what happened?
>>
>>131269028
Podesta said his kids are next if he doesn't toe the line
>>
>>131269028

when Trump was campaigning they had a "cozy" relationship, they would go easier on Trump than other channels and he would give them interesting interviews where he just spoke his mind for 20 min.
>>
>>131268118
Scarborough is the last decent Republican. What happened o the party of Lincoln?
>>
>>131269028
They were both shilling heavily for Trump during the primaries. They even attended his rallies and gave him debate advice.
>>
>>131270836
I'd say they are just riding the Trump hate train for ratings. It's obviously working since here we are talking about it.

When will people learn; journalism is dead. These entertainers are paid political propaganda. Whores for sale to the highest bidder.

Once the election was over, and Trump stopped using them, they're turning on him, paid for by the Soros funds.
>>
>>131271626
>Scarborough is the last decent Republican

being this delusional. he married mika and she is his handler. you cuck.
>>
>>131269028
They were pro-Trump in the primaries because they thought it would hurt the Republican Party and help Hillary. They got the surprise of their lives which is causing Joe's fiancé co-host to show signs of PTSD on air.
>>
File: PUNISHED JOE & MASTER MIKA.jpg (78KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
PUNISHED JOE & MASTER MIKA.jpg
78KB, 768x433px
>>131270836
TRUMP PLAYED THEM LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!
>>
>disavow
>party of lincoln

Can someone please gas this cuck?
>>
>>131272330
This. Trump used them like a sexy swedish transgendered child.
>>
>>131269028
Yea they keep flipping back and forth its confusing
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.