[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are whites in the USA even fighting for?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2343 11.00.49 AM.jpg (656KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2343 11.00.49 AM.jpg
656KB, 1280x1920px
The country is already less than 50% white. Jews have all top positions, and blacks+hispanics are breeding at a huge rate. Is there even a chance of white revival?
>>
We're not fighting, that's why the country is going to shit
>>
>>131267798
Idk man, that's what hurts the most. I don't know.
>>
>>131267798
>The country is already less than 50% white
wrong
take your blacked bait images elsewhere
>>
>50% white
And still more whites than two of the whitest Yuropoor countries put together. Which is already about double the amount of whites in your country, Mohammad.
>>
>>131267798
Yup and Clinton had a 99% chance of winning the election. You can't believe anything these days and I have faith in my fellow whites.
>>
>>131268834
spread out over a territory of land bigger than all of Europe. Stop acting like whites are fine, they're not. They are about to be outvoted within our life time and lose all political voice. It's awful
>>
>>131268886
thank god for the electoral college
>>
>>131269333
>spread out over a territory of land bigger than all of Europe
How is that a bad thing?
>>
>>131267798
New England will rise again
>>
>>131269531
meaning you don't see them with your eyes, all the concentrated population centers are minority majority.
>>
>>131270310
it's the exact opposite. in most of america whites are the majority cause shitskins all live in the mega cities together. shitskins are all in the same areas. the biggest concentration of shitskins are south in the confederate area where all the blacks slaves lived. the other is in the west and it's spics.

midwest has black problems, but it's ion the cities. outside of the cities niggers can't even afford to live so it's like 99% white sort of thing.

america just needs to get rid of affirmative action so people aren't required to bus niggers, feminist, and other subhumans into their areas. without affirmative action shitskin will simply live together in slums
>>
File: kosher poster.gif (455KB, 620x566px) Image search: [Google]
kosher poster.gif
455KB, 620x566px
>>131267798
fuck you schlomo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.