[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why couldn't Americans into freedom?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: natsocvslolberg.png (306KB, 5000x2492px) Image search: [Google]
natsocvslolberg.png
306KB, 5000x2492px
Why couldn't Americans into freedom?
>>
File: black_lives_matter.png (751KB, 439x437px) Image search: [Google]
black_lives_matter.png
751KB, 439x437px
because freedom is slavery my brother
>>
what is this image even trying to convey
>>
>>131267465
In nazi germany those substances were legal, along with having more relaxed gun laws than america after the 1934 machine gun ban/tax stamp
>>
>>131267334
Someone should make one of these comparisons with the NS flag having free healthcare, education, etc, while the American flag is the barbaric one that doesn't even care for the poor.
>>
>>131267633
America 50 million homeless NSDAP 0% unemployment 100% social interaction.
>>
woah woah woah woah woah

Was cannabis legit legal in Hitler's Germany
>>
>>131267334
Because libertarianism doesn't have defense mechanisms against kikes monopolizing the education system (private or public), the banking system, and the media.

The reason the U.S. is in such a story state is that the kikes began amassing influence in these areas in the early 20th century. When the Wilson administration created the Federal Reserve and appointed a bunch of kikes to run it, they basically handed them the keys to the kingdom.
>>
>>131267633
Yeah, also add animal rights and environmentalism.
>>
>>131269893
And under the nazis, the smarter kikes sold out other kikes and prospered as a result. It doesn't matter what ideology is prevalent, kikes will find a way to subvert and thrive in it.
>>
ultimately I want america to be truly libertarian but I think we need to go through a phase of hard right authoritarianism to push through the massive reforms required
I support https://www.tradworker.org/
>>
>>131267593
To be fair, FDR hated the US Constitution and American culture. Congress killed several of his proposals even though Democrats had a majority in Congress.
>>
File: (((statism))).png (109KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
(((statism))).png
109KB, 500x461px
>>131267334
>Can not into Anarcho capitalism
>>
>>131267593
>along with having more relaxed gun laws than america after the 1934 machine gun ban/tax stamp

Nice caveat.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.