[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAGAZINE: "The solution to White Supremacy is White Abortion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: whitewomencucks.jpg (484KB, 1519x3670px) Image search: [Google]
whitewomencucks.jpg
484KB, 1519x3670px
https://medusamagazine.com/beyond-pro-choice-the-solution-to-white-supremacy-is-white-abortion

Why are white women so cuck? Don´t they realize that men don´t find charming the adoption anymore? why should we take care of the pop fabric children from others?
Gotta laugh at all those pre-menopausic women when they become desperate to get pregnant in clinics kek.
>>
>>131259449
The writer is an Asian women
Secondly white women love to cuck white men.
>>
>>131259449
medusa is satire. It's the feminist version of The Onion
>>
>>131259827
>Secondly white women love to cuck white men.

Yeah except when they are old and become desperate to hunt a white man, I know a lot of these women. Age is the true redpill.
>>
>>131259982
The sad thing is that their satire is close enough to modern leftist ideology that it can be mistaken for reality.
>>
File: lib-cons-cohorte.png (44KB, 1110x800px) Image search: [Google]
lib-cons-cohorte.png
44KB, 1110x800px
In some ways we should be OK with this. In a few generations, any white women that believe this trash will cease to have any genetics in the gene pool. Just make sure you have 5+ kids to make up for them.
>>
>>131261879
>Just make sure you have 5+ kids to make up for them.

With which money? government are making us poor and making sure that we don´t have money nor time to have even one single kid.
You can be an engineer but you will earn less money than a retard muslim women who can´t even speak the the language.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.