[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mank kid almost raped by supposed teen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: yes i am of the childrens.jpg (95KB, 634x469px) Image search: [Google]
yes i am of the childrens.jpg
95KB, 634x469px
>A teenage boy has been arrested on suspicion of the attempted rape of an eight-year-old girl in a park

Taking bets that this is a shitskin "refugee" that's actually in his 30s, but said he's a teenager.

>Greater Manchester Police said officers responded to reports of a girl being raped and the offender being chased off by members of the public.
>A boy, believed to be 14 or 15, was arrested in a nearby shop and is being held for questioning.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40395642
>>
>>131259394
Can you bongs revolt already?
>>
>>131259475
maybe we like our children getting raped.
>>
>>131259394
>reporting rapist to police
>not personally punishing him yourselves
>not making him regret ever stepping in Britain
This is what brits need to do, fuck your police and fuck your governments.
>>
>>131259828

>get arrested and sentenced for longer than the shitskin would've been

This is why the emus won. You don't think ahead.
>>
>>131259880
I do think ahead and what I see is no future at all for white brits.
>>
>>131259959
>I see is no future at all for white brits.
well you are right.
karma for screwing Germany i guess.
>>
>Insp Dave Whelan said: "I know this incident has understandably caused a lot of unrest in the local community, particularly among those who were in the nearby area at the time, but I want to assure everybody that we have launched a full investigation.
>"We treat all reports like this with the utmost seriousness and as such officers swiftly attended the scene and arrested a teenage boy within 16 minutes of the initial call coming in."
>We treat all reports like this with the utmost seriousness
Right.
>>
>>131261298

Only when they get caught ignoring them or covering them up.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.