[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As an Alt-lite kinda guy I've been looking into the alt-right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1291063796923.jpg (6KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1291063796923.jpg
6KB, 252x252px
As an Alt-lite kinda guy I've been looking into the alt-right a bit and an ethno state is an interesting concept, but I just don't see how that would actually become a reality.

The lectures I've seen on it are all very vague about the mechanics of creating such a state. The non-whites are either forced back to their country of origin, put on some reservation or wiped out, am I getting that right?

Also I keep hearing that freedom is not important as such and we need hierarchy, so an alt-right ethno state, is that a fascist state or what?

And people just keep saying the jews run everything, but I don't find the so called evidence very convincing, just a lot of people doing (((this))) all day.

Any thoughts on the matter?
>>
File: 1495620080857.gif (459KB, 472x357px) Image search: [Google]
1495620080857.gif
459KB, 472x357px
>>131259249
No I'm sleeping right now. Don't bother me
>>
>>131259249
The United States of America was founded as an ethno state for white European people.
Immigration law that specifically targeted non whites was forced upon us with the Hart-Celler act of 1965. Financial incentives are given to minorities which compels them to illegally immigrate, and supports the welfare system they require to continually exist within our borders.

By simple legal reformation we could reverse the trend in immigration, end the welfare state, and compel illegal immigrants to leave of their own volition. With these steps taken the financial burden on the tax paying middle class would be substantially lightened. Government programs could be restructured or strategically cut in such a way as to financially incentivize white families to have children.

We don't need to create an ethno state, we simply need to restore one that already existed, and the means to achieving it are simple. White male voters need to unify and Balkanize as a voting block to exert their will over elected officials.
>>
>>131259249
I am a libertarian but am also becoming more in favor of white nationalism. I believe that if we did make the USA a more libertarian society (end welfare, allow businesses to deny people for whatever reason they want) we could work towards this goal. I think we should designate locations for blacks through financial negotiations, location for liberals that don't care like california, and location for only whites. We also end further immigration.
>>
File: IMG_1355.jpg (228KB, 668x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1355.jpg
228KB, 668x1024px
>>131259249
Lurk moar and maybe you'll find some answers on your own
>>
>>131259887
That's conjecture imho and when lurking I only find that kind of 'evidence'. It doesn't prove a worldwide joooo conspiracy
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.