[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dallas 2016 cop shooting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-06-25-03-13-10.png (160KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-25-03-13-10.png
160KB, 480x854px
Okay, /pol
Did Micah Xavier Johnson (DALLAS "sniper") die in a parking deck or in a hallway on campus?? Obviously it can't be both, so WTF is going on. Yes, I understand that one of the sources is wiki, but the page has citations that support both claims. Why are we being told contradicting things about what happened that day? How could you confuse a parking deck with the 2nd floor of a university? Where did this dude actually die?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-25-03-16-49.png (156KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-25-03-16-49.png
156KB, 480x854px
>>131257575
2nd screenshot for reference of the contradicting reports.
>>
>>131257575
And, initial reports stated that the cops were caught in 'triangulation' of fire, saying that there were at least 3 shooters...where the other 2 at?
>>
>>131257675
They blamed that on echoes and the delayed sounds of bullet ricochet, which actually makes a lot of sense, although this dude really did a lot of damage for one guy. It's just driving me nuts that this was never even explained the whole parking deck vs narrow hallway in 2nd floor by the library on campus thing. It's an elephant in my head. I was up late doing some research to decipher wth those acronyms meant (the ones he spelled out in his blood) and ended up seeing all of this blatantly contradicting shit.
>>
>>131257675
We're not talking about whether sometimes was pink or salmon or what kind of hat someone was wearing. We're talking about where your suspect fucking died, and your investigators can't get the story straight?
>>
>>131258168
*Something
>>
>>131258191
Sounds right on the description. But, yes, that whole thing was messed up.
Saw the pix released after the drone blew him up (which, was another really weird action that there was no public outcry about). Couldn't tell anything about location, tho.
>>
>>131258316
They released those photos? What keywords do I put in the search bar?
>>
>>131257575
I think English isn't your first language and that's the problem.
He died in a parking garage
I go by it all the time. It happened on my regular route.
>>
>>131259750
Forgive me, it is a second language. You obviously aren't seeing what I'm getting at. There are conflicting reports about where he died left and right. You're sitting here saying it was a parking deck, while tons of other outlets and investigators have laid out a detailed story about how he died in the college itself. Pick one. Oh wait, you did already. Back up and look over this shit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.