[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Africa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Could we make some kind of hashtag to spread awareness about the situation in South Africa?
>>
>>131256398
A couple of decades of propaganda has made it nearly impossible to get anyone to care.
>>
No. Pol is too busy posting "how can white bois even compete" threads. Nobody wants white genocide more than pol
>>
>>131256398
is Africa a country?
>>
>>131256398
I'm not from SA but I remember. I don't want SA to suffer the same fate as Rhodesia.
>>
#ghoulpocalypse
>>
>>131256398
No. Redpilled south africans will come to Europe and the USA and spread their beliefs.
>>
>>131260948
No, they should have the support of US and Europe and fight those niggers until SA becomes the union of SA again.
>>
>>131256398

I'm with you on this anon. It will take some serious planning. Like keep posting about South Africa genocide approaching and something will catch on
>>
>>131261036
Might as well post about Rhodesia, too.
>>
>>131256398
What is the situation in South Africa?
>>
>>131256398

White South Africans must prepare to get out, to move assets out of reach of their government via shadow banking and shell corporations, to establish relationships and "pipelines" to resettle their people, starting with the jobless most desperate white south africans now. Sow the seeds.

Hopefully the government buys their land, the whites leave for good but well-resourced to make a fresh start, and succeed wherever they go and we watch South Africa degrade and disintegrate completely without them acting as the lead rods controlling the chain reactions.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.