[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Did You Forget About Me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: RonPaul.jpg (325KB, 2048x1313px) Image search: [Google]
RonPaul.jpg
325KB, 2048x1313px
>"/pol/, why did you forget about me?"
>"I thought you were faithful to my message of limited government, a non-interventions foreign policy"
>"I though you believed taxation was theft, /pol/."
>"I know you like Trump for his immigration plan, but mine was even better...."

>See first reply
>>
File: RonPaulImmigrationPlan.jpg (59KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
RonPaulImmigrationPlan.jpg
59KB, 540x720px
>>131250645

>"I told you my immigration plan was better, /pol/"
>>
File: IMG_8473.jpg (50KB, 1394x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8473.jpg
50KB, 1394x194px
This image sums it up for me
I was a full on Ron Paul supporter
I grew tired of my race being shit on and taken for granted and being attacked in the streets
Now I embrace the 14 words and am staunch white nationalist authoritarian
>>
File: 1498104549964s.jpg (9KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1498104549964s.jpg
9KB, 250x246px
>>131250645
We failed Rand and missed the shot to end the federal reserve

But fret not cryptos are alive and well and well

Pic related is the Wojak a new currency for 4chan that will help us adopt to a decentralized currency and be pioneers in this quest of western salvation

It has begun and there is no way back
>>
>>131250645

Did Ron Paul actually ever say all taxation is theft? What about sales taxes/transactional taxes? Should we just fund the government with donations?
>>
>>131250912

Wojak? No Dogecoin?
>>
>>131250645

Though I will always at my core be a Libertarian, it falls upon our generation to be more authoritarian so that our children and grandchildren may have a society that can be libertarian.
>>
>>131250674
He would face the same obstacles as Trump while having balls a fraction of the size and zero charisma.
>>
>>131251099
As a Libertarian the attacks against us break the NAP, and appropriate force must be used as such. I think many people, a silent majority, are sick of this shit.
>>
>>131250645
We'll always love you Ron
>>
>>131250912
Rand pissed me off when he endorsed Romney instead of his own dad. I understand why he did it but family should come before politics in that situation.
>>
File: 1472087658218.jpg (17KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
1472087658218.jpg
17KB, 500x337px
>>131252333
Still bitter about that, So glad Rand bent the knee so he can filibuster something once and a while that ends up getting passed anyway...

Dr. Paul was admirable because he never compromised. Rand's just a less cucky Republican.

>ywn see the 2012 shadow delegate coup that was promised
>ywn see all the AIPAC lobbyists thrown directly into the atlantic ocean
>ywn see the twinkle in Dr. Paul's eye as he bulldozes the fed into the ground
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.