[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pedestrian randomly stabbed to death in Seattle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Andrew Pimentel, a white twenty-six-year-old male, was stabbed to death early Friday morning in Seatle, WA. He left Ozzie’s, a karaoke bar, with a group of friends. They walked to Dick’s Drive-In. While standing on the sidewalk, a black male ran towards him and plunged a knife into his chest.

The murder was witnessed by numerous people. They say it was completely unprovoked. Police arrested thirty-eight-year-old Leon Caril II. One female witness was so overcome with grief that she had to be hospitalized.

The murder is just a minor local news story in Seattle.

Caril was also arrested just days earlier for attacking his roommate. He was charged with 4th-degree assault on June 16th and released the next day. Caril has convictions for assault, robbery, and drugs.

Compare this coverage to other recent stabbings that have received massive national media attention and tens of thousands of politically and/or racially charged tweets of outrage. Why is Pimentel not worthy of the media’s outrage?
>>
>>131249721
>Why is Pimentel not worthy of the media’s outrage?
Because he's White and the media is run by kikes.
>>
>>131249721

Man what has happened to Seattle.

If it wasn't for Microsoft, Amazon and Boeing. I think this city and pretty much the state falls completely apart.
>>
>>131249721
Around blacks...
>>
But muh Jeremy Christian and white terrorism...
>>
File: 1479145436536.jpg (40KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1479145436536.jpg
40KB, 800x430px
>>131249860
/And that wraps up the thread....
>>
>>131249721
>SEATTLE
>aka Commiefornia Lite
Not surprised this story is getting no attention
>>
File: 1496960602824.jpg (19KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496960602824.jpg
19KB, 540x540px
>>131249721
>One female witness was so overcome with grief that she had to be hospitalized.
That poor girl is she ok?
>>
>>131251021
Plus he has a fashy haircut. The precious immigrant probably detected this and executed him.
>>
>>131250610
The state and outdoor activities (boating, hiking, fishing (lol @ salmon pops), hunting, & general scenery) are great. Sure shitty gray weather in winter/spring but the summer and fall are gorgeous.

It's the people that are shit though (read: seattleites)
>>
>>131251056
She'll never be the same. One minute you're enjoying a night out with friends, the next your friend is stabbed in the chest by some random nig and is gurgling blood and dying right in front of you.

Oh and the media doesn't even think it's worth reporting because it doesn't fit the narrative.
>>
>>131249721
I dunno how a guy could get A) stabbed or B) Die when every single time I've been to Dick's in Seattle (mostly next to UW) there have been a pair of cops watching the customers at night.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.