[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING! "We wear the label with pride"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Throwing-poo2.jpg (729KB, 965x942px) Image search: [Google]
Throwing-poo2.jpg
729KB, 965x942px
Antifa finally admits to being a domestic terrorist organization.

>In his case to classify Antifa as a “terrorist organisation”, Mr Yemini argues the group fits in with the legislative definition of such a group.
>“Antifa does intimidate elements of the public to advance a political cause — the nationalist movement,” he argues. “It has damaged property. It has caused serious danger to a person.”
>Melbourne Antifa responded to the petition in a statement sent to news.com.au.
>“If defending the interests of the working class against the violent system of fascism means we are terrorists, then we will gladly stand alongside our historic comrades in Palestine who continue the fight against zionist apartheid, and other marginalised groups around the world. We wear the label with pride,” the group said.

http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/news/call-to-classify-group-behind-andrew-bolt-glitterbombing-a-terrorist-organisation/news-story/e0ea7881a20aeac10e3b0d89563cdbb7
>>
All those definitions fit BLM too tbqh
>>
>>131249044
BLM really is just a bizaro black power KKK
>>
>>131247663
>zionist apartheid
Wtf I love anti fa now
>>
bump pls archive
>>131247663
>>131247663
>>
>>131247663
Antifa hates the jews too?
fuck me we could be friends if they weren't such faggots
>>
>>131247663
What!!! Fuck Yeah!! oh... wait.... hol up... Australia... nevermind.
>>
>>131250019
The "left wing" is the anti Zionist branch of politics because of muh Palestine and muh unjust occupation. Really makes the almonds activate when you realise they sowed so much racial tension and anti immigration sentiment that the Anglosphere starts voting right wing only for those parties to be kike cocksuckers.
>>
>>131249900
http://archive.is/aHg8q
>>
File: FUCKTHESUSSEXPOLICE.jpg (595KB, 944x3132px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKTHESUSSEXPOLICE.jpg
595KB, 944x3132px
>>131249900
Archive link: https://archive.is/aHg8q
>>
>>131247663
No they didn't
>>
File: sussexpolicememeball.jpg (827KB, 2480x1780px) Image search: [Google]
sussexpolicememeball.jpg
827KB, 2480x1780px
>>131250707
Yeah, they did
>>
>>131250994
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/the_donald/
>>
File: antifashlls.jpg (114KB, 523x424px) Image search: [Google]
antifashlls.jpg
114KB, 523x424px
>>131254149
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.