[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batshit cray cray political office banter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: LL.jpg (12KB, 529x351px) Image search: [Google]
LL.jpg
12KB, 529x351px
So, when people gather around the office kitchen and banter about whatever the fuck Bill Maher said on Friday or John Oliver on Sunday or Colbert or whoever the fuck they are being brainwashed by... I'm usually just... yeah i didn't have time to watch all that.... and disappear by to my cubicle why the other morons keep laughing like imbeciles.

Should I just quit or should I just redpill them and turn my workplace into a weird uncomfortable place where I'm the odd man out?
>>
freedom of speech. FOR ALL
>>
>>131247600
Speak upZ. Don't get all bitchy with an attitude. Just speak a little truth here and there ya know?
>>
>>131247600
"Thank you, but I prefer to think for myself and not have someone tell me how to see things."
>>
People who attempt to influence you are usually doing so for their own benefits, not yours. not even teachers can be trusted to not brainwash. the safest thoughts are the ones you create yourself, and will cause society the least amount of harm. if they can't learn to think for themselves, you will never be able to do it for them.
>>
Just start talking to people one on one, found out a bunch of my coworkers are actually racist and dislike gays and trannies, also the fag coworker i have hates jews pretty weird desu

Everyone hates someone they just can't admit it all the time, subvert them slowly.
>>
>>131247600
>virtue signaling this hard
>look at me im so radical i dont watch mainstream tv
Fast track to losing out on office politics and number one on the chopping block for retrenchment.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.