[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we exterminate humanity and create a master race?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: death_flag.png (13KB, 672x384px) Image search: [Google]
death_flag.png
13KB, 672x384px
I propose, that the vast majority of humanity be exterminated for the sake of creating a single master race, one engineered through genetics rather than selective breeding.

What features should this genetically superior race have? Should it have more melanin - ie darker to prevent exposure to the sun? Increased intelligence? Should it believe in a supreme being? Would it be designed to exterminate all life it encounters in the cosmos?

What is the quickest way to ensure such a master race inherits the planet?
>>
>>131247421
Bump, considering this is the true goal of any true Nazi.
>>
duhh Well have been unable to unlock the full complexity of the human genome with out just fucking up and making deformed mutants. So that in perspective no clone will ever be able to naturally reproduce with out horrible inbreeding degradation. The human genome is made best at breeding at the 14th-22 cousin range. SiFI is here thou there was a plan to nuke dust the plant with radiation and kill most human life and make people pay 300k to have their genetics modified in a ovum. The skin of the modified humans would be thick and grey and impervious to environmental radiation. so there is a way for human life to be killed of and you become slaves to men in lab coats. The breading thing is still not solved by this as the grey people would just be more diverse clones that where gentility modified. Now if you make a group of say 48 different men and 48 different women you could beard them with out inbreeding defects with very carefully mate selecting.
>>
File: 1329258622209 (1).jpg (9KB, 186x254px) Image search: [Google]
1329258622209 (1).jpg
9KB, 186x254px
>>131247421
Whats your obsession with race and what people do with their lives? Is your life that shitty that other people, that have nothing to do with you, are making you post such ridiculous questions on an internet board?

Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>131247421
Genetic engineering.
>>
The idea is just absurd tho. Any efforts to kill of the bulk of humanity will result in the best of the bearding stock being opposed to the effort. You will only end up with gentility deranged prone psychos no matter how pretty they are and if you attempt to introduce the good genes back in they will just want to kill off the psychos with no thought of reproducing at all. Really you just going to have to cope with the idea the cradle of humanity is not based on a skin color.
>>
Oh but if your asking me how to eliminate the undesirable and have it acceptable to the desirable. I was offered 30 thousand a month to do so and did not take the Job. I did a hit when I was 11 years old shot a dude twice in his gut close rang. I Watched the mob back a car up to a guy I was arguing with then shoot him and push him into the truck before he could even fall to the ground. Apparently he let out that he was snitching while he was talking shit and they overhead it.
>>
>>131250798
Snitches get stitches.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.