[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder, South India > North India

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: pjimage (1).jpg (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pjimage (1).jpg
2MB, 3000x2000px
South India
> much cleaner cities, higher HDI, better healthcare, stable government (Kerala is one of the most beautiful and developed places in India)
> vibrant Hindu traditions kept alive, Tamil Brahmins are world-renowned for their skills as well as religious devotion
> carnatic music and bharatanatyam
> upper and middle classes look quite decent, however, both the upper and lower classes, however they may look, are actually very cordial people
> most brilliant students in other countries and many southern CEOs (Google, Pepsi, Microsoft)
> great center of wealth and scholarship during the Middle Ages

North India
> overcrowded dirty shithole cities
> despite being the birthplace of Hinduism, very little cultural tradition kept alive since they got BTFO by the Mughals and have fallen into degeneracy
> more dirty peasants than the entire population of the United States
> the handsome people of north india are mostly because of persian or central asian admixture; the peasants are simply disgusting
>>
File: ab.jpg (21KB, 308x325px) Image search: [Google]
ab.jpg
21KB, 308x325px
I agree. North indians are the worst ppl on the planet. First of all they are ashamed brown ppl. Second they are fucking cucks to white ppl. Third, they betray their own kind and let the entire country be cucked. 4th, they act like hoity toity wahabists when they are poo in the loo pajeets. And lastly. The thing they covet so much. Their skin. Its deficient. It comes from a disease. Albinism. And they are ashamed of it. Thats why they created the caste system. Because they cant stand on equal footing under the light of the sun. They cant work the fields or do the jobs required to build nations. Like the Jews, they advance through deceit, betrayal, and treachery. The very WORST OF THE WORST.
>>
I dont think many people will reply to this thread so I will. South Indian people are black and ugly. I am Punjabi and have tanned mocha caramel colored skin.
>>
>>131245073
What are your thoughts on Maharashtra and Gujarat ?
>>
>>131245650
Them being ugly doesn't make you better
>>
>>131245438

EEEEWWWW!!!! Hindu Rats!
>>
POO
>>
>>131245671

Maratha is a hellhole

Gujarat is one of the better NI states though
>>
>>131245073
Stop this South vs North niggers. The main differences in bloodlines are because of Caste not region. Tamil Brahmins have a substantial pint of Aryan blood in them, just like all the other Upper Castes across the country. We need to stick together and keep those dirty Dalit scum down.
>>
File: indian albinos.jpg (113KB, 483x727px) Image search: [Google]
indian albinos.jpg
113KB, 483x727px
>>131246036
Ppl like you are the scum and the reason the country got so owned. Betrayers of your own kind. "Muh aryan masters plz , plz come in and buttfuck us for few millenia. THE WORST OF THE WORST. Your not a wahabi. Your poor. Shut your poor wannabe wahabi ass up. Know your place.
>>
File: hindu festival of color 2.jpg (69KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
hindu festival of color 2.jpg
69KB, 620x330px
I like India.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.