[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern Society

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0805.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0805.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Do any of you wish for a 1950's society instead of the one we are living in today. And not just because of their views on race and the overwhelming white population (though that is a part of it). I mean everybody was more lively. They didn't spend all their time on the computer or vidya either. And when we do go out into public everybody is on their phones and not enjoying the world around them. Think about what your life would be like if you didn't have 4chan to escape to. Let's admit it, 4chan is shit for your mental health. But also this is irreversible technology as well so we can never go back either. Will our society ever peak again? Sorry this isn't one of your gay trump generals or something but genuinely curious and nihilistic about the state of our world right
>>
Absolutely fucking not. My life would be shit in the 1950s and I probably would have died of appendicitis.

Also you're glorifying a shit time. My dad grew up in the 50s and he has nothing but bad things to say about daily life.
>>
>>131241594
>irreversible technology

Why is that? Are you that weak willed you can't use a computer just for emails?

4chin is shit for the mind and I use it less and less.
>>
File: 1495811238148.jpg (23KB, 620x347px) Image search: [Google]
1495811238148.jpg
23KB, 620x347px
>>131241594
yeah

It's called Australia, the blueprint for how countries should be.
>tfw nazi immigration minister changing immigration laws and visas to bring back white australia
>>
File: IMG_0806.png (317KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0806.png
317KB, 750x1334px
>>131241930
Well no if I could I might be able to if I tried but I don't see a point if everyone else just goes on their phones or computer
>I'm a conformist cuck
>>131241854
They grew the economy well and set up the 60s and 70s to be an amazing living experience
http://homepages.gac.edu/~jcullip/workexamples/mea.html
>>
>>131241854
Also men wore suits and were actual fucking men instead of the pussy shits they are today. Ladies were ladies who kept to the children. Men could support their family off one wage. Social life was good
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.