[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falklands Islands thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Falkland-Islands-Corrals.png (1MB, 4297x2702px) Image search: [Google]
Falkland-Islands-Corrals.png
1MB, 4297x2702px
Hey, these are some nice islands!
Which country do they belong to again?
I mean, they are right next to Argentina right there.
>>
>>131240684
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdxvedxPhNU
>>
>>131240684
England you proxy using Argie
>>
File: 2947_artist.jpg?0539.jpg (26KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
2947_artist.jpg?0539.jpg
26KB, 638x359px
>>131240823
Based Sabaton.
>>
Thats a lotta fawkin islands
>>
>>131240684

I don't know about the fucklands, but that pic certainly looks like las islas Malvinas.
>>
>>131240684
ANGLO SCUM YOUR TIME HAS COME
>>
>>131240976
Man, I'm sure las islas Malvinas have plenty of Spanish speaking residents, right? I mean, you wouldn't try to lay claim to islands with no local inhabitants who don't fucking hate you, right?
>>
Too easy.
>>
Argies should worry about improving the land they have rather than worrying about those islands
>>
They are a territory of the British Caliphate
>>
>>131241163
What are you talking about? Buenos Aires is the best city in the world no crime at all nope no gangs controlling the streets and completely white.

That must be why Argies want the Falklands so much, because the Falklands are white.
>>
>>131240684
Nations and borders are a fucking spook, get over yourselves /pol/

inb4 reeeee muh race
>>
>>131241581
>nations are a spook
>a group of people who just so happen to be from the former nation of Argentina sail to the Falklands
>invade and take control
>islanders are subjugated and forced to follow the laws of the invaders
>but nations are just a spook mang

Everything is a spook faggot, but spooks are part of the social contract and make up the entire framework of civilization. Go cry in the corner while the adults take care of business.
>>
>>131240823

sabaton is cringey as fuck m8
>>
File: 1457773208649.jpg (13KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1457773208649.jpg
13KB, 500x280px
>>131241784
>>
>>131241079
Lol an uneducated burger, what a surprise.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.