[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have seen some comments about Bill Clinton. What is /pol's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Bill (2).jpg (278KB, 1224x792px) Image search: [Google]
Bill (2).jpg
278KB, 1224x792px
So I have seen some comments about Bill Clinton. What is /pol's opinion of Slick Willy?

I don't think he is that bad, because he was able to balance the budget with a bipartisan house and senate. He did have his faults, but I think overall he wasn't bad.
>>
bill clinton is a rapist cnn is isis infowars.com infowars.com infowars.com
>>
>>131239761
He was kind of a dick.
Plus he made banks give loans to niggers and spics
>>
>>131239761
His wife helped Obama start ISIS.
>>
If he hadn't signed NAFTA he would have been better.
>>
>>131239761
he sucks off corporations more than monica sucks his dick. his wife is also a literal cuck.
>>
>>131240029

>His wife
Bill Clinton thread, not Hitlery thread
>>
>>131240029
trump also sold them weapons. looks like america is stuck doing this shit for some reason.
>>
File: IMG_0295.jpg (120KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0295.jpg
120KB, 435x435px
>>131240226
>some guy with a communist flag says a real estate mogul sold firearms to a politician
>>
>>131239761
He's fondly remembered because he oversaw a period of pretty good economic expansion that had nothing to do with him. Niggers love him for some reason even though he signed a crime bill that put a shitload of them in prison.
>>
>>131239761
He signed a presidential order that allowed companies like Raytheon to sell China tech that allowed them to minaturize their nukes and tip their missiles with multiple independent reentry vehicles and now they have ICBMs as good as ours with a dozen warheads per missile.

He is a traitor piece of shit and should be flayed.

Chinese donated $100,000,000. to Clinton's presidential library.
>>
File: pepe trump.png (224KB, 1161x789px) Image search: [Google]
pepe trump.png
224KB, 1161x789px
>>131240226
The Saudi arms sales are all part of Trump's plan to defeat ISIS. He is thinking thousands of moves ahead.
>>
>>131240226
Yeah, if by selling weapons to ISIS you mean dropping bombs on them...
>>
>>131240480
they gave the arms to ISIS to attack Iran, now they're threatening Qatar.
>>
>>131240628
Iran dropped bombs on ISIS, not Saudi Arabi. The before you accuse me of being pro-islam: the middle east belongs to communists, state atheism must replace sharia, funding the mujihadeen against the CCCP was a mistake.
>>
>>131239761
probably just as big of a criminal as hillary, but smarter and way more slick.
>>
>>131239761
Ruby Ridge, Waco, and OKC bombing. Deregulations in housing lians leading to the 2008 crash. Released Bin Laden when in custody. A garbage president and rapist. Only reason it was a decent time in USA was the .com boom and that was not him.
>>
>>131240128
Repealing Glass-Steagall was the worst thing he did, but yeah NAFTA is shitty.
>>
>>131239761
He had a huge propaganda campaign behind him, that's the only reason you think he's great. He was the same as bush and obama.
>>
The good
+Fiscally responsible
+Tough on crime (SJWs moan about nigger incarceration, but look at crime pre and post 1994)
+Abolished welfare

Bad
-NAFTA
-Deregulated banks, real estate policy
-Encouraged the selloff of america to China and globalization in general
-Incrementalist cultural marxism pushed via the executive branch and federal bureaucracy
-Not even a respectable evil genius, just power hungry
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.