[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay isn't degenerate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: proudfags.jpg (97KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
proudfags.jpg
97KB, 300x300px
Gay couples who adopt or utilize surrogacy to have children are somehow degenerate? They are GENERATING.
> but but fags are pedos and would raise terrible people-
http://psycnet.apa.org/journals/sgd/4/1/14/
>Although the quality-effects model provided results closest to our hypothesis that there would be no difference, results indicated that children of gay fathers had significantly better outcomes than did children of heterosexual parents in all 3 models of meta-analysis.
Homophobes BTFO
>>
File: IMG_2748.jpg (33KB, 363x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2748.jpg
33KB, 363x356px
>>131235520
Bump
>>
>>131235520
>still believing in any psychological study
>>
>>131235520
The problem is when you have gender noconforming dyke cunts who are forcing their boys to be queer tranny dolls so they can get some virtue signalling points. Women are terrible caregivers without men to help them out.
>>
>>131235520
(((psychology)))
Good goy, believe in the most politically correct of all the soft sciences.
>>
File: 1497034332157.png (105KB, 267x188px) Image search: [Google]
1497034332157.png
105KB, 267x188px
>>131235520
>Me and my husband are gonna adopt. we both total pedos.
>>
>>131235520
The most important consideration is a safe and caring space for that of the child.

If two men want to provide that and want not a woman involved,then so be it.

Its a damn site more than what we have today in a lot of cases.

I'm fine with it. Until white men wake up and take on their responsibilities. Get educated. Get jobs. Defend their white women.

Like that is ever going to happen. Fuck.
>>
The problem with LBGTQBITCH community is that they realize that their kids may naturally see their life style as, shall we say fucked up, and want to normalize it. Hence their kids are confused and medicated
>>
>>131235956
>>131236128
Ok. Let's say psychology is invalid, then we must assess child rearing by other methods. Gay men have higher income than any other couple combination. Higher income is correlated with success of children. Oh and, the fact that you actually have TWO MEN raising children rather than ONE MAN and CHILD is probably a plus too!

>>131236426
Agreed. Lesbianism isn't even real anyways. They must at least serve as gay men's surrogates in order to be not degenerate.
>>
>>131237192
whoops meant to tag >>131236010

>>131237152
Yet, it's not happening as shown in the study retard. If they were truly confused and fucked up, then they would be worse off than heterosexually raised children.
>>
File: Chat.jpg (168KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Chat.jpg
168KB, 957x1024px
>>131235520
>>
>>131235520
Fuck off faggot:
>>
>>131238725
Nice argument moron
>>
>>131237192
Gay is not the way libshit.
>>
I rather the muds win then faggots
>>
>>131235520
we only raise children to sexually abuse them later on when they grow up. It's our children so you do not have the rights to tell us how to handle them. And no, you Christians should not force your children to your religion, give them to us and we will liberate them.
>>
Gay was good enough for Spartan warriors.

The problem with modern society is WOMEN, not homos.
>>
>>131235520
>one psychological study is somehow proof in a world where fewer than half of the results in top psychological journals are unrepeatable due to faulty sampling, data collection and testing methodology
>>
>>131240096
> this study is invalid because some % studies are bad while ignoring the subset where they are valid.

thoughtlet.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.