[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calgary Antifa Rally + The Interior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>AMA

On the books;
>Kids are Hitler Youth according to Antifa
>We are all "normal" people
>We will clean the streets
>Teach your kids to not bully or you're a bad person
>Your very own list of Antifa-approved hate groups!

In the streets:
>Overweight
>Unkempt
>Dykes
>Low stamina
>Zero opsec
>Speak Arabic and translate it during the ENTIRE FUCKIG RALLY
>Weak as shit beyond numbers

Ask me anything about the Anti-faggot Action and their org since they screen 0 people and it's easy as fuck to go balls-deep in the org
>>
>>131234510
Thread Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irHs_YfTLoc
>>
Does Canada really have fascists?
>>
File: fbi hrt 1985.png (199KB, 846x438px) Image search: [Google]
fbi hrt 1985.png
199KB, 846x438px
>>131234510
bad opsec. now they wil know alberta moles exist. Probably should delete the thread and remove info such as location, and unique visuals that will tie you to a group or even specific event. they know where and when you attended, and they already got a short list of suspects. you should delete this and repost with better opsec
>>
>>131235185
m8 there were a solid 200 people there and they're no-where close to ID'ing me
was going to leave soon anyway because I want to rep the right side, just dumping info. I have no idea if other moles exist
>>
>>131235290
if you don't want to take my advice fine. It's much easier to weed out a mole than you could imagine, If you are not on a screened list/group yet on the inside, then you have not infiltrated shit.

Good start, but you need to take this more seriously if you actually want to make yourself valuable. What are you aiming to even accomplish might i ask? information mole? sabotage?
>>
>>131235741
tried to delete the thread, can't anymore for some reason
used to dump info but the interior is weak now, the primary organizer and I would talk a lot but now everything goes on facebook because they have no berkley-tier events, at least none that drummed up support from the useful idiots.

it's only PR now, shit's burned and the right is on the rise
>>
>>131235936
Ok. Make sure their meeting places are up to the fire codes, and that any potentially law breaking schemes of theirs never come to fruition. If there seems to be groups within the organization, make them your targets. Smaller groups within these larger organizations tend to scheme the real volatile and illegal stuff, and they tend to keep that more quiet.

Consider the fact clanton had a network of people helping him that appear with him in all the photograpghs, he certainly conspired with a small group, finding groups like that should be your top priority
>>
>>131236744
Pro tip: sage if you want this to die

And I looked for those during the past 6 months, if they do any of that there is no way in hell I'm getting in and it is limited to just friends of years, if they exist at all. You never hear about those events happening though.
>>
Here since i cannot think of a liable arguement let me link you to /r/themasterrace
>>
File: 1495831699850.jpg (185KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1495831699850.jpg
185KB, 800x850px
>>131234510

How hard is it for people to understand that Islam is a dangerous, disgusting, hateful religion?

Simply look in the Koran and you will find verse after verse calling for our death, yet we always seem surprised when Muslims follow their holy book and act accordingly. Leftists are the stupidest motherfuckers I have ever came across. They welcome a culture that wants them dead, and feel morally superior for doing so.
>>
>>131237038
the only way is networking with them, and that takes time. you keep sharp and alert, eaves dropping constantly and you can learn alot, its just like learning who is fucking who at work, it will almost come naturally. basically, find a target,and engage.

For homework: read about Human Intelligence, the wiki is a great place to start.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_intelligence_(intelligence_gathering)

have a good night.
>>
>>131234510
Calgary anon here, you're doing God's work son. I was at the "hate rally" they described, was pretty /comfy/.
>>
>>131234510
Anyone interested in the prospect of Western Canadian nationalism and separation from Eastern Canada, either shoot me an anonymous email at this email address:

[email protected]
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.