[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does purity mean to you, /pol/? Is the struggle to maintain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1492.jpg (59KB, 575x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1492.jpg
59KB, 575x709px
What does purity mean to you, /pol/? Is the struggle to maintain purity th essence of conservatism, or is it an illusion in a world whose interconnections render purity meaningless? What are your politics of purity, and how far would you go to defend it or dispel its illusion?
>>
>>131234208
Islam is the religion of filthy sandniggers and there is nothing pure about it.
Enjoy your camel piss faggot.
>>
>>131234208
>What does purity mean to you, /pol/?
not being a slut
>>
>>131234318
I chose that in contrast to the usual Aryan-maiden-in-wheat-field cliche that one usually finds on 4chan. I'm hoping for an explanation of purity that's more broadminded that the usual "Gas the kikes! Race war nao!" slogans.
>>
>>131234208
I'm pure, you're not.
>>
>>131234399
Is purity just sexual then? Or is there more to it?
>>
purity to me means nonhuman
>>
>>131234716
A leaf spiral.
>>
>>131234815
So, is racial purity an unachievable goal?
>>
>>131234208
Sexual purity shows a willingness to go against the grain and peer-pressure plus valuing interpersonal relationships

Racial purity isn't my domain, but I'd theorize that /pol/ desires it in a society because they like nice things
>>
>>131235280
Is purity good? If purity is good, why does society exert peer pressure against it?
>>
File: nrc098 (27).jpg (113KB, 1200x365px) Image search: [Google]
nrc098 (27).jpg
113KB, 1200x365px
>>131234208

thats a man, baby
>>
>>131235824
>why do degenerates want everyone to be as bad as them

Misery loves company, anon

You can't say "well that's just how people are, they fuck around a lot" when the person next to you is keeping their shit together by choice.
>>
>>131236311
That makes a lot of sense. The victim mentality cannot stand to see someone exerting will successfully and bettering himself.
>>
>>131234208
>What does purity mean to you, /pol/?
Not having sex before marriage
Have sex only with 1 man after marriage
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.