[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Trump's presidency getting boring?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
feels like Cuck Jewmer and co. have ruined this shit
>>
File: IMG_0197.jpg (197KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.jpg
197KB, 940x627px
Yeah op not like he's a kike puppet.
>>
>>131233818
Hitler needed 33-38 to reach KRISTALLNACHT-tier. Give Trump some time and a second term.
>>
>>131233818
>claims that usa will be winning so much, you'd get sick of it
>only thing he won at is the presidency
>that lost its shine by the time the 1st month ended
>now you just have trump as the president
>>
I know right? I want the Cheeto Hitler liberals promised.
>>
>>131234313
Shareblue shit posters pretend that Trump hasnt done anything

Well he has done lots of shit, but I rather have Trump do nothing than Hillary do anything.
>>
>>131234239
Comparing based hitter to some Jew puppet is the ultimate redditor comment.
>>
>>131234478
What bills he sign?
>>
>>131233818
>Is Trump's presidency getting boring?
Yeah, we've been in kind of a slow period since Paris. I expect this to change sometime soon tho.
>>
>>131234514
It's an analogy you dip. Trump is a russia puppet and putin is based af.
>>
>>131234799
No he's a Jew Saudi puppet. I want Reddit to leave.
>>
>>131233818
>Is Trump's presidency getting boring?
Yup, because it is jut more of the same. He turned out not to be our political saviour as he campaigned he would be. He is not smart, he is not a good negotiator, he does not work hard, he brought in everyone whom he claimed he was aginst during his campaign, and his Kabbalal-red bracelet wearing commie-globalist daugther and commie globalist slum lord son-in-law are helping to destroy our country since Trump made sure to appoint those two to the highest positions.

Trump betrayed us. He is a liar, a scam artist. He cabinet is full of democrats, Soros people, globalists, Goldman Sachs people, and commies. Where is the swamp being drained?
>>
>>131235001
try using less buzzwords next time, it kinda gave you away
>>
Weekly if not daily happenings. Boring.
>>
>>131235236
Gave me away as an intelligent voter who actually believed Trump and now questions why he is doing what he is doing? Are you seriously going to tell me you have no problem with Kushner and Ivanka? Are you seriously going to tell me you have no problem with all the progressive commie globalist dems he has appointed? If so, then you did not vote for Trump.
>>
>>131233818
a presidency is supposed to be boring
>>
>>131235579
that might be true a lot of the time but I voted for Trump hoping he'd have an actual career being an antidote to boring politics - he certainly made it seem that way in the primaries. I should have seen it coming in the general election but everyone else would have been more boring.
>>
What do you mean by boring? . Sage
Sharia blue
>>
>>131233818
When he stops shitting his bed it will be. He's more of a bed pisser though
>>
>>131235498
He's just a failure cuck who can't admit that Trump isn't the shining beacon of making his life not suck ass despite his own shit choices.
>>
File: Six Ways.jpg (3MB, 5000x2811px) Image search: [Google]
Six Ways.jpg
3MB, 5000x2811px
>>131233818
>feels like Cuck Jewmer and co. have ruined this shit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.