[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE REAL AMERICAN THREAT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: mestizos.jpg (272KB, 780x521px) Image search: [Google]
mestizos.jpg
272KB, 780x521px
Name a more useless race of people, I think even niggers have invented more things than these Indio pieces of shit. These subhumans are taking over America. I live in the South, it's already Brazil down here
>>
they never speak English either, like motherfucker this is the United States, speak the language or get the fuck out
>>
>>131233450
You don't know the worst of it. Down here in Texas they hang in numbers and just go on and on speaking Spanish. The gooks speak their gook language and the poos speak their pooloo language. This shit pisses me off to no end.
>>
>>131232679
Ah yes, if someone is Latino, unless they separate themselves completely from their Latino community, they will never go to college. Ever.
>they're then called gringo traitors
>>
>>131232679
>>131233450
>>131233699
It's crazy how you Americans let this happen. Willingly replaced, I don't know if something like this has ever happened in human history.

To think that in the 50s non-hispanic whites were nearly 90% of the population(more than France today) and hispanics were barely over 2%
>>
>>131234279
Our education system is perfectly designed to make every white person feel guilty about their past. Literally everything, I only feel good about my history because I had a history teacher that made it feel good to be American. But from our first lessons to our last we are taught whites are the problem with everything. So when spics came in and demanded rights, we just let them because we can't be the bad guys... that's literally it.
>>
>>131234881
I don't get why you would feel guilty, I don't give a fuck
>>
>>131234881
>designed to make every white person feel guilty about their past
>to think a whole group of people actually fall for this bullshit and are committing cultural suicide

aren't ya supposed to be hyper smart to figure this shit out and do not buy it? i mean, come on, you go around saying we wuz da mystic race n sheeeeit and yet scholomo has managed to cuck you into enjoying degeneracy and shit of the sort. Warmongering is part of your nature, ut come on top kek, even though those dipshits have used you as their whores you still defend them
>>
>>131234279

The true reason, which probably no one else has posted yet, is our tradition of the rule of law. If we were to try active measures against this change, even speaking out publically, we will be fired and even imprisoned. Life over. Our legislative and legal systems are so strong that once they were "turned" to the Jewish/communist side, they became an unbeatable weapon.

Countries without the rule of law tradition actually will be better able to survive. In those countries a charismatic leader may have to break the law but if he has enough followers he won't suffer consequences. They can prevent this kind of change from destroying them.

White America will probably go extinct.
>>
File: 57C.jpg (39KB, 787x469px) Image search: [Google]
57C.jpg
39KB, 787x469px
>>131237441
They're brainwashed in school since they're are kids you dumbfuck. They are conditioned. Get it?
>>
>>131238068
still, they way they always talk about themselves implies they are invulnerable to all that shit, for christ sake's they continue shit talking about us yet they indulge in doing drugs and doing the kikes' bidding
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.