[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go to Richard Spencer's Free Speech Rally tomorrow?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: unitetheright-charlottesville.jpg (86KB, 741x960px) Image search: [Google]
unitetheright-charlottesville.jpg
86KB, 741x960px
My gf and I are considering making the 8 hour drive to go to the rally tomorrow. Is it worth it? Is this going to be awesome? Will it be a shitshow? Will it br lame? Empty? Awesome?

Guide me /pol/
>>
>>131232319
No
>>
>>131232360
Why?
>>
Richard Spencer needs to fuck off already.
Literally the only thing he does is delegitimize the right with his neo-nazi bullshit.
>>
>>131232319
>Richard Spencer
>ex wife is half Georgian shitskin Eurasianist
>supports the EU
>doesn't oppose miscegenation
>shills for racemixing between Europeans in Europe
Fuck him
>>
File: pzbwz0casony.png (490KB, 683x515px) Image search: [Google]
pzbwz0casony.png
490KB, 683x515px
>>131232319
Guarentee antifa is going to start some shit. Probably be best to keep a weapon in your car and a can of mace in your pocket.
>>
>>131232319
>8hr drive
>For Richard "Homosexuality is the Last Stand" Spencer
No. Think rationally. Total waste of gas, time, and money, for no real reason. I say this to help you.
>>
>>131232745
>the right
>>>/x/
>neo-nazi
He's not. He's some weird slippery slope state agent/moron that tries to create a global umbrella organisation for "White people" (judging by his half Asian ex-wife, he has a very limited knowledge about it)
>>
>>131232319
Hell yeah, definitely go. It's the most happening happening of all week!
>>
only go if you promise to beat the shit out of him. he's controlled opposition
>>
Is there a white house rally tomorrow?
>>
>>131232319
Did they actually stick a bunch of pepes and wojacks on a political poster? How do they expect anybody to take them seriously?
>>
>>131233760
>>131233457
>>131233434
>>131233063
>>131232959
>>131232745
>>131232360
Alright well thanks,to everyone for the input. M8ght still go just cause I wanna dee DC, ive never been. Honestly just an excuse to road trip for a couple days.
>>
>>131234131
State agent or a moron
>>
>>131232745

Your libertarian values wouldn't exist if niggers and spics took over. your whole liberarianism depends on white american culture.

you think niggers value the freedom of speech the same as white americans? they don't. they see it as an oppresive european concept.

the only avid defenders of free speech among blacks are considered "coons", and even they aren't very good at defending free speech. If a white guy said nigger, they would chimp out like the pro-blacks
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.