[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SJW AntiFa Coffeeshop - Brewed Cafe, Milwaukee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ebShl68b0U

Vegan coffeeshop full of AntiFa employees

Brewed Cafe, Milwaukee
>>
>>131229864
Duerst pls go
>>
>>131229864
>be american

>live next to this

nice country you have there
>>
>>131229864
>he calls him a "fag"

Leftists show their true colors under pressure.
>>
>>131229864
I dont get it.
Maybe Im just different.
Grew up youngest of five brothers, in fights constantly since I could walk, joined army, literally on my 18 birthday.

If someone pushes me, they are hitting the ground, HARD.

Why the fuck do you take the abuse. The second he touches you, knock him the fuck out.

Not trying to be internet tough guy either, but I dont back down.
>>
>>131229864
Ay! I'm from Milwaukee. Brady Street is like half nice restaurants/bars, and the other half is hipster fags from the nearby uni (UWM)....desu most of them are fags in their 20's who just try to blend in with the college crowd. Ironically it's the whitest area of Milwaukee too.
>>
what's the deal with liberals and their addiction to coffee?
>>
>>131231199
Afraid of legal action.
>>
fyi

if you go to their website and click something like menu and then delete food.html and just have .com/html/ you might have access to their web site

just sayin
>>
>>131229864
don't buy coffee here if you're a white man, they spit in it.
t. barrista
>>
>>131231510
the web hoster is fast domain
>>
File: hipster coughfy.jpg (117KB, 642x918px)
hipster coughfy.jpg
117KB, 642x918px
>>131232228
>>
>>131229864
>Brewed Cafe, Milwaukee

Let's give them some Yelp reviews bros
>>
/RWSS/ when?
>>
>>131231367
We have jobs and caffeine helps.
>>
File: 1495179142670.gif (3MB, 460x373px)
1495179142670.gif
3MB, 460x373px
>>131233014
>liberals
>jobs
>>
I just subscribed to your youtube channel and wrote negative reviews about that piece of shit establishment on Google and Yelp. Fuck that place. They need to learn.
>>
RIP white America.

I don't know who's worse, the mgtow beta, or the literal bike riding faggot
>>
I can't even say the majority of leftist liberals are like this they all are.. people should look after there city better!
>>
>>131233237
You're thinking of ghetto niggers. Most white leftists have or want jobs
>>
>>131233240
What a drone.
>>
File: lel.gif (499KB, 480x228px)
lel.gif
499KB, 480x228px
>>131233549
Nah man, attacking police and innocent americans is their full time job, they don't have time for that shit. Gotta live in mommy's basement and dress up all in black to fight the man!
>>
The other dude is bang on the money though - most MGTOW/MRA types are mad at women because they are ugly and can't get pussy.
>>
>>131233641
t. terrorist
>>
>>131233825
Keen observation.
>>
>>131229864
>It's a male dominated society
>oh yeah? what about circumcision?

really? My hopes of a any good arguments were dashed immediately
>>
>>131231367
I'm a fucking fascist dictator. I drink covfefe cuz its good for my liver and wakes me up.
>>
Thank god I moved out of Milwaukee a year ago. I appreciate the triggering you do, Duerst, but you're an attention whore and shouldn't be such a bitch when there's blowback.
>>
>>131233954
t. terrorist
>>
File: tempmime435.jpg (5KB, 311x164px)
tempmime435.jpg
5KB, 311x164px
That website is like a trip back to geocities. Best viewed in 600x800.
>>
>>131229864
Didn't Duerst admit he came to /Pol/ solely to shill his videos?

I'm not imagining this right?

Regardless, Duerst is a fucking retard. What kind of responses are those he gave? Pathetic.

In this scenario he could have calmly pulled out his camera and walked up to the guy and asked him why he said what he did. Then asked him to elaborate on his positions. Shame him a bit and win the audience over by saying things like "you think it's acceptable just yell at someone minding their own business, walking down the street?"
>>
Why do these people get so triggered by yelling at them from across the street? You can hear the hurt in his voice. He can't even take an insult from a faggy liberal, how's he going to cope in the real world?
>>
>>131231367
No drive to do anything if they're not buzzed. Too weak for black so has to make it fancy and expensive because they don't want any of that poor people shit. Please help poor people.
>>
>>131229864
It didn't close? Or was that moldlocks coffee shop?
>>
>phace. book. com/brewedonbrady/
judging from the comments there is an attempt to preempt any one-star review raiding. too bad they're wasting their time because who gives a fuck
>>
>>131229864
everyone involved is a fag
>>
>>131229864
I can easily see this place get shut down soon or destroyed by someone gunning it down or tossing molotovs into it and shit.
>>
>>131229864

just report them for a health and safety audit or food safety or whatever it is called in your area.

I mean if they are following the rules then no worries but you don't want them serving unsafe food tot he public.

Think of the children!
>>
>>131235401
On it
>>
>>131229864

what a whiney faggot
right wing sjws are still sjws
>>
>>131236159
I agree but Duerst isn't right wing. He's actually a big lefty except he disagrees with the modern progressive shit.

He's also an idiot though so he acts like an SJW and gets bullied by everyone IRL.
>>
Somethings going on here.
Google shows the reviews for the shop an average 4.6, while if you get the average for the 68 reviews, the real average is 3.16.
Jews? Jews.
>>
File: 1e3.jpg (9KB, 200x200px)
1e3.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>131230508
thanks pussy who is too afraid to show his flag
>>
>>131229864
Bruh I'm a vegan and this shit infuriates me. Eating meat or not eating meat doesn't magically align you with some political ideology.
>>
>>131229864
words... just words don't do justice to my anger and its not even this just but in general, how did all this shit happen we had it all guys all of us even the blacks in the 90s so wtf happened

i didn't even know what nigger or even racist meant when i was a child and now 4 year olds are claiming to be be trans gender a term so vague that even the people who claim to be it don't even actually know for certain what it is

music never gave me a vibe to hate anyone, games always just got to the point and no i never played ww2 games because i didnt even know what i was just saw it as guys in army hats with wooden guns and i hated wooden guns

i've been listening to 90s game music just to remind myself it even happened to begin with and it seems more clear and timeless the more i listen, im about to do what i promised myself i would do if Hillary won, just retreat into a rural area and live a small quite life far far away from any city in the edge of civilization with a piece of land and a small wee farm

browsed this place for 8 or so years looking for answers and at first i thought i found them, the high of being red pilled, the low of being black pilled but in the end you just go full cycle to the point being blue pilled was the real gift from god, so this shit wouldn't bother you and you can rest easy knowing your family is ok and politics mean shit, fuck being blue pilled but god dam it was so much easier to deal with shit like this and fuck the elite for not covering the truth of it all better than they did the fuckers.

i just don't know anymore.
>>
>>131229864

I am not watching 8 minutes of that. Either firebomb the store or shut the fuck up. Those are your only 2 choices.
>>
>>131231432
not unless you have a great lawyer.
>>
>>131230836
Leftists are the most hateful people, but they hide under the facade of kindness to lure people to supporting their cause.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.