[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MUSLIMS AREN'T THE PROBLEM! THE SAUDI'S ARE!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I have travelled to many Muslim countries to see for myself are they actually arseholes. And I have received nothing but hospitality and friendliness from Islamic people who aren't influenced by or follow saudi wahhabism.

They couldn't give a shit about gays or hating infidels they're just pretty chill if a bit culturally distant from us but not unkind. Saudi's are poisoning Islam!
>>
>>131229807
Hi german Ahmed.
>>
>>131229807
just because saudis are the biggest species of arab rats it doesn't make other arabs any less rat
they're all rats with varying degrees, we want them all dead.
>>
>>131229807
Sunni Islam is the problem you cunt. Fuck Sunni Islam
>>
nice bait, ali
>>
>>131229807
Achmed please
They are all shitholes i once said one slightly critical thing about islam during a durnken stuppor in Egypt in the tourist district BAM instant bar fight
>>
>the muslims aren't the problem, the muslims are
>>
>>131229807
>False dichotomy
They are BOTH problems.
>>
>>131229807
The myth of American exceptionalism and "Peace to Strength" as well as Neoconservatism is the problem; We are giving Saudis weapons so they can kill us
>>
>>131230009
t.shia dog
>>
>>131229807 (OP) (OP)
The problem is due to Muslims abandoning liberal Hellenist interpretations of Monotheism (e.g., Avicenna & Al-Farabi) for strict adherence to Koran based off Al-Ghazali's bullshit. The former also respected other traditions like Zoroastrianism and Christianity, but the latter is when Islamism truly began.

Mongol invasions also made Islam regress and adopt more of Al-Ghazali's crap over the Hellenist-inspired dialectical modes.

Shia have a less of a problem of this due to "Ifran", an aspect of Shia tradition derived from Sufism that's influenced by Mulla Sadra and Shahab al-Din Suhrawardi's contributions. However, Persians still have room for improvement and were better during Islamic Golden Age with those Platonist and Aristotlean influenced philosophers.
>>
>>131234847
isn't Khomeini's "Islamic Republic" just an muslim version of Plato's idea of a republic?
>>
>>131234761
Practically all of Islam's Golden Age came from Persians.

Shia is not perfect but it has less issues due to somewhat adopting the Hellenist-inspired dialectic that was widespread during the Islamic Golden Age, with Irfan**.

>>131234847
>ifran
Irfan*
>>
File: flavortown.jpg (82KB, 536x598px) Image search: [Google]
flavortown.jpg
82KB, 536x598px
>>131229807
>Muslims aren't the problem
>>
>>131229807
Hi ahmed rape any women tonight ?
>>
>>131235117
Khomeini was schizophrenic and stupid.

People like Hafiz drank wine and were in general more laid-back unlike the anal-retentive mullahs of IRI, which I think is kinda disgraceful to both Iran's Pre-Islamic and Post-Islamic traditions.

I want the regime to stay, however, because USA-Israel-KSA are existential threats to Iran, currently. If a revolution occurs now, or significant reforms, it would open way to exploitation, splintering of the nation, and/or new puppet being installing (e.g., MEK/NCRI). It's mostly tied to the petrodollar system or w/e, which I feel like not going into right now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.