[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Rotterham Scandal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0787.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0787.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
Burger here.

Why did no white Englishmen stand up and do something about this? Why wasn't there a mass vigilante raid on a local mudslime camp? No YouTube videos showing mudslimes getting attacked in the streets days after the story broke?

I swear to GOD, if this happened in my area or worse, to a girl/girls that I knew and cared for and the authorities were complacent in it, I would have no choice but to take retaliatory action.
>>
Most of the Rochdale/Rotherham/Luton Muslim gangs usually had knives and guns as well as larger more organised groups of men. Look at any video of Tommy Robinson driving or walking through the areas, as soon as he shows his face 20+ Muslims show up withing 5 minutes. Everybody knows the police were afraid of being called racist, so they refused to intervene and investigate. I assume this includes preventing possible conflict between the men of the towns and the gangs. Conflict = attention, attention = news, news = exposing how cowardly the police were.
>>
>>131230040
Your entire shitty island is going to look like the Middle East in 20 years.
>>
>>131232815
I'm gonna convert to Islam, change my name to Ahmed and hang out in my sand tent with my 6 wives. I guess I'll have to give up the haram shit like bacon, traps and electronics too. I'm not looking forward to praying 5 times a day to Allah in the sky and his sand nigger messenger though.
>>
>>131229442
It really does boggle the mind. Even my liberal friends would've reacted in outrage.
>>
>>131229442
>do something about this
you mean keep an eye on their "innocent" daughters who dindu nuffin?
>>
>>131230040
I think the police were/are heavily infiltrated though. Politicians also.
>>
>>131229442

1) White men are cowards.

2) White men have historically been cowards, because as we now all know, the Egyptians were white until they got BTFO and white people had to white-flight to Europe to save their own asses instead of fighting back. This practice of running from every battle continues to this day; white men just came up with the term "white-flight" so they can feel better about being disgusting weaklings.

3) Because you stupid fuck made your bed in 1939 when you chose to side with bankers over your own people, and now you can lay in the shit you created by being short sighted. America is getting what it deserves as well.
>>
>>131229442
Because as much as it was painted as "rape" it was really just teenage whores being paki-loving whores.
>>
>>131229442
They did and the police arrested anyone who said or did anything.
>>
girl in that area mature quickly - my question is where the hell are these girls parents grandparents etc... Most the time these girls are very willing and able (slags)- god I hate to even say that but it is true. The equivalent of white trash - maggie thatcher left a huge hole up north with no jobs and depressed depressed people - Pakis take advantage yes but remember these girl are infidels and so subhuman to the Paki mind - fucked up situation here the white have lost their self esteem due to unemployment , death of God and church community, and social welfare taking over as God
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.