[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this video not have more views?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
>>
>>131223805
Can't open it. Is it his red pill video?
>>
>>131223959
its 1 hour 20 minutes of some guy giving a seminar about "muh banned speech" and the british police state. I skipped around like 10 times and he was still blabbering on so I closed out.
>>
>>131224176
Oh. Already seen it. It's actually a good watch.
>>
>>131224235
most people are not going to watch it because its long, but it's really good. I had no idea what this guy had been through.
>>
>>131224235
Im not completely judging it, Im just having one of those days where I cant sit down and listen to a ton of shit
>>
>>131224762
Whats the tldw, not the whole fucking thing but a key point or two
>>
why ain't Guy Ritchie make a Tommy Robinson movie staring Jason Ststham?
>>
I listened to it while playing games. Not something you just sit and watch.

It is very interesting though.
>>
>>131225127
Basically, the liberal police state decides to systematically fuck with a guy they don't agree with. Went after his family, hit him with tonnes of shit that didn't stick, forced him to take a plea bargain or they'd do the same to his wife.

He's actually painstakingly proven, with his lawyer, everything that was given against him wrong, and is actively suing the police for their harassment right now.
>>
>>131225465
wow, thats fucked.
Thanks. Have a bump. Ill watch it some other day when Im in the mood to hate the world even more.
>>
>>131225603
Good lad.

Pray for Britian
>>
>>131225734
Youre beyond the point that praying can help.
I still have faith in you though.
>>
>>131223805
Voice of reason in a sea of madness.
>>
(((Tommy Robinson)))
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.