[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is dropping out of society the ultimate red pill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (47KB, 555x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 555x414px
Is dropping out of society the ultimate red pill?
>>
Yes, only (((people))) want to be productive members of society
>>
Trump pretty capably proved once and for all the characteristic trait (((they))) most fear is independent thinking
>>
>>131224018
The extent to which the MSM has exposed itself to the average normie over the past year is actually pretty fucking amazing.
>>
nigger
>>
I honestly gave up caring about anything in the 90's when it became uncool to punch faggots.

This is all just so fucking stupid for no reason.
>>
>>131223725
Another fucking manlet.
>>
No, it's the blackpill.

Ted was smart and he recognized a lot of what's wrong with society, and he also cared about it. The problem with his type - the very smart, very redpilled people who care about these things - is that they're smart enough to make projections of possible likely outcomes and realize that almost all of them are monstrously bad for humanity.

If they weren't redpilled, they wouldn't have an accurate image of reality on which to base their projections of likely possible futures, so their predictions will be all wrong. This is why you see lots of very smart people predicting fabulous futures filled with cheap space travel, post-scarcity societies, 100% renewable energy, and whatever. Those people are almost always sheltered silicon valley types who could afford to go to the best colleges and never had to face any kind of hardship that would redpill them.

If they were smart AND redpilled, but didn't care, then they wouldn't end up like Ted. Those kinds of people are probably the most culpable of all. I suspect that George Soros is one of these. The man made a fortune off Black Wednesday, to name one. He's obviously smart, and his ability to consistently come out on top of market changes that few others foresaw leads me to believe that he's got a pretty accurate picture of the world as it is. But he doesn't give a shit. In fact, he makes a profit off of it, and then turns the money around to help hasten the collapse. Why should he care? It's not like he'll be around when it all reaches the breaking point in another decade or so.

Ted was smart, redpilled, and he couldn't force himself not to care. To him, the horrible future we were headed towards was blatantly obvious, but nobody around him could see it. Being the only one privy to a terrible secret and being unable to pretend like it doesn't exist tends to make you lonely. And being lonely tends to make you blackpilled.
>>
>>131230543
He was also a primary participant in MKUltra.

Smart as fuck yes, but likely completely insane - given that I agree with his entire manifesto.
>>
No. Becoming a ghost in society is the ultimate redpill.
>>
>>131230841
That's fine, I guess, as long as you don't mind it taking a long time for your body to be found if you end up dying in a nonpublic place.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.