[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange Opinons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: TK.jpg (2MB, 3874x2583px) Image search: [Google]
TK.jpg
2MB, 3874x2583px
Unpopular opinions /pol/? What do you believe that is weird even on pol?

I'll go first. The earth is flat. God made the earth flat, the firmament is above us, and Antarctica is the edge of the earth.
>>
>>131222374
>flat earther
Next you'll tell me how white people were created from an experiment by an ancient evil scientist named Yakub.
>>
>>131222374
Flat Earth is a psyop. Biblical Literalism is also a misguided approach. When you look at the history of the bible and how it was put together (i.e. which books were allowed in and which were rejected) it becomes clear that it can't be the literal word of God.

As Christians there is much we can gain from the book, but Literalists seem hung up on Genesis.
>>
Cats are carnivores. Yes, it's true. Don't try telling assholes who throw hard-as-rock nuggets made of corn into their "fur babies'" food bowls, though. They're too busy wondering why the damn things always puke, block, & become diabetic.
>>
>>131224666
We wuz kangz?
>>131224674
I see where you're coming from but nahhh. I take it literal - word for word - as fact and history.
>>
Donald Trump knows exactly what he is doing. He is currently in the final stages of courting Saudi Arabia and the new Crown Prince is his guy. Trump is the new Mukhtar and the King believes he has Trumps blessing to act within the region as needed. Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is the heir and the Israeli intelligence minister Yisrael Katz is brokering a deal in which Benny Netanyahu will visit the King in S.A.. A deal to have more cordial future relations will be announced to satisfy Trump so he can talk of brokering middle eas peace. No real deal will have been made;just a show. Now this is apostasy on a grand scale. The extended royal family and the general populace will see this as such. The reaction will be negative to the point of national instability in S.A. and possibly a replacement of the heir. Yisrael Katz (IFM) will not be harmed nor will the Israeli delegation. Heat will rise after they leave. King of Saudi Arabia ramps up war with Qatar to show a strong national front and attempt to ease national tensions after visit. This will publicly be to "combat terrorism". Royal family will actually be at civil war. Qatar will require Iranian assistance to survive. Saudi Arabia will be weakened by internal divides. Iran will save Qatar to an extent. Iran will fuck up S.A. but itself be weakened. USA will demand Iran back off or we let loose as al-odeid airbase is major concern. Iran goes home. Region around Israel is devestated as planned. Israel now crushes Hizbollah as Iran watches unable to respond. Israel now has long wished for buffer around Nation.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.