[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is There A Soft Coup D'etat Taking Place In America?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Coup-Detat.jpg (44KB, 560x292px) Image search: [Google]
Coup-Detat.jpg
44KB, 560x292px
>With the recent disturbing, and often times violent, political discourse occurring in the U.S., one might be inclined to think there is a nefarious agenda in motion to overthrow the current Republican dominated government.

>It has already been proven that notorious Clinton agent David Brock has set up multiple organizations, such as Media Matters and Shareblue, to sidetrack, troll and "slide" conservative talking points online.

>Another website called Indivisible Guide was registered on December 18th, 2016 and appears to be a part of #TheResistance movement often times seen trending on Twitter.

>According to the site, there are supposedly 5,983 "Indivisible Groups" located nationwide; at least two in every Congressional District.

https://www.newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/06/24/Is-There-A-Soft-Coup-Detat-Taking-Place-In-America
>>
>>131221186
Bumping
>>
It must be them that talk about Trump bots all the time, accuse others of what you do.
>>
>>131222323
When Trump started banning verified citizens on twitter, someone tried to get his account taken down by adding 5M followers overnight. That didn't work so they ran news stories about how most of his followers were bots, right after the 5M add. Really activates those almonds.
>>
File: 395.png (506KB, 600x667px) Image search: [Google]
395.png
506KB, 600x667px
bump
>>
>>131221186
The media are trying to win back control.
>>
I suspect Trump's purpose is to drain the swamp... of any non-Israeli competition that has been festering over the last decade.
>>
>>131221186
Bumping
>>
File: kyle_odom_manifesto-766x555.jpg (105KB, 766x555px) Image search: [Google]
kyle_odom_manifesto-766x555.jpg
105KB, 766x555px
>>131221186
Everything is on the line right now for the jew deep state. In 2018, ten Democrat senators in states that voted for Trump will be up for re-election, while only one Republican senator stands for re-election in a state that voted for Hillary. Gorsuch gives conservatives a majority in the supreme court and Ruth Bader-Kikebergstein is getting old. The 2020 census will re-allocate electoral votes away from CA, NY, and IL and increase votes to TX, FL, and maybe NC.

If Trump manages to halt the demographic shift due to immigration (or at least slow it down substantially) then Progressivism is not only finished, but the people pushing this shit could face old-school punishment... think death squads and pogroms.
>>
>>131227615
Why is it every thread I post in dies as soon as I make a post?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.