[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South India Master Race

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

How can (((North Indians))) compete?
>>
Expat in Delhi here. Can confirm that it is a complete dump not fit for human habitation.
>>
>>131219796
dravidians > aryans
>>
>>131220052
I always wanted to know, why do foreigners live in India?

Germans. I know a german girl dating an Indian guy.

Why are you living in this country. I need answers.
>>
They can't. North India just has lots of babies and sends them to the south for economic opportunity, then uses south taxpayer money for its own agenda.
>>
>>131220237

Job opportunities.
>>
>>131220052
Anything north of Mumbai is degenerate desu. Save for maybe the Punjabis up north.
>>
>>131221215
what is the worst place to live in India?
what town/city is considered dump even by Indian standards?
>>
>>131221577
Bihar is by far the poorest state - its basically India's detroit. The rural areas are pretty much nigger tier, but their state is in part due to muzzies and lack of development.

Worst city is hard to say since all large cities have real shitty areas. But I would have to say Delhi, with its pollution and slums
>>
File: thumbs_EMOK_Picdump_418_069.jpg (205KB, 670x671px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_EMOK_Picdump_418_069.jpg
205KB, 670x671px
>>131219796

Go poo in the loo.
>>
>>131219796
"b-but people in the north are light-skinned like me, so they must be better"
-/pol/
>>
Bihar UP Chattisgarh shouldn't be allowed to move out of their states. They are developing tiny little pockets of not-shits though like Naya Raipur. South is more developed, has shit tier culture though. Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu suck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

There is no redeeming India.
>>
>>131222554
>has shit tier culture though. Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu suck
can you please explain what you mean by this?
>>
>>131220052
Don't come to Mumbai...like ever. Eve if it's a safehouse from the holocaust. Extreme poverty is unbearable here.

Tho i live in the jungle, i still come across poor people and it just kills all my motivation to do anything. Fucking depressing af. It makes you feel guilty for them. Then you start feeling like you're responsible for it and then you start feeling like a frustrated coward and then slowly it starts messing up your priorities in life and soon fucking death by rope.
>>
File: tamil.jpg (195KB, 1120x630px) Image search: [Google]
tamil.jpg
195KB, 1120x630px
>>131222554
Dravidian languages are the oldest surviving classical languages. Literature, arts, music and much more were around before the (((Indo-Aryans))) came and destroyed it.
>>
File: 1423414170321.png (2MB, 4096x2572px) Image search: [Google]
1423414170321.png
2MB, 4096x2572px
you're welcome
>>
are there still designated shitting streets in the dark green areas?
>>
File: sheeeeit.jpg (30KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
sheeeeit.jpg
30KB, 396x385px
>>131222379
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit mane
>>
>>131219796
That map is nonsense.
Anything north of Maharashtra is utter shit and filled with incomprehensible amounts of garbage.

Punjab/Haryana/Delhi etc are just as bad as Uttar Pradesh and Bihar (speaking as a Punjabi).
>>
File: picture-6 (1).jpg (284KB, 1144x1133px) Image search: [Google]
picture-6 (1).jpg
284KB, 1144x1133px
>>131223274
Situation has improved but it still exists.
>>
>>131222779
The culture has no element of aesthetic. To an outsider its not appealing. The languages sound terrible, they make you want to kill yourself.

>>131223072
Older does not mean better. Dravidian languages sound like shit. You can shit on Punjab and Delhi all you want but their music and language are better.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
My ex was Malayalam. Still dream about her feet in my face to this day.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.