[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trumpcare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 20

File: DDDOXs5VoAAbvUQ.jpg (190KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DDDOXs5VoAAbvUQ.jpg
190KB, 1200x900px
https://twitter.com/aliranger29/status/878428841773019136

GG America, GG.
>>
>>131219590

Fuck that bitch is stupid.
I bet he doesn't make a million in his lifetime.
All that work, for a useless child. They should put it all on him.
>Here's the $200,000 bill to keep you alive, now that you're an adult, time to start paying it back.
Fucking dumb.
>>
>>131219590
Also,
>why is health insurance so expensive?
Because of shit like that.
>>
>>131219590
It's his third surgery.
Keeping alive kids who should be dead is not going to be good for the gene pool.
Also, why does he have to have Obamacare? Why not just pay for Atena on your own?
If anyone thinks I have any desire to pay for sick kids because their parents are shit providers, they're mistaken.
If you can't afford to have kids, then don't.
>>
>>131219590
>40k for anesthesia
God I love my job
>>
>>131219590
B-but that kid is a burden on the system and he should have been euthanized years ago! Right my fellow Trumpbros?!

And I bet his parents are poor dumb beaner niggers too!
>>
if you can't afford to raise kids then don't have them. fuck the welfare state. my mom grew up in a shack in the forests of puerto rico with 13 brothers and sisters and they never complained.
>>
>>131221103
how much for euthanasia
>>
>>131219590
>Charging $22,526 for a room for 2 weeks before including the cost of actually caring for the patient
How do we stop hospitals from charging dumb amounts of money for things that could be done much cheaper/more effective?
>>
wait so she only pays $500? what is she bitching about
>>
>>131219590

If that shitskin lives 1000 years he will never contribute enough to our society to repay this.
>>
>>131219590
>open heart surgery
i agree it should cost 20 monopoly dollars at most
>>
Shouldn't have smoked while pregnant.
>>
>>131219590
Let the kike spawn die
>>
>>131221843
>with Trump's evil health care bill I might owe the entire $230k
>>
>>131221599
About 3 fiddy
>>
>>131221103
That's OR Services you tard. Anesthesia is 2k.

Where do you work? I'd like to avoid it like the plague if for some reason I'm ever in the hospital.
>>
>>131221599

Call Podestas.
>>
Drumpf's death panels would've killed that kid. Did you know that Blumpf's health care bill allows insurance company executives to deduct taxes on lavish CEO and board member payouts? Obamacare removed it because it encourages theft from patients to pad the pockets of executives on the taxpayer's dime but Harrumph demanded it be put back in.

Google it idiots. Klumpfcare does nothing more than boot all of the freeloaders (YOU AUTISMAL NEETS ONCE YOU HIT 26) off so they can die like is done in literally no other 1st world country besides the U.S.
>>
>>131221609

Don't subsidize it with government money.
>>
>>131221609

See, normally, when you get a credit card and don't pay it off, they don't let you get more credit cards.
But if you get a hospital bill you can't pay, you can still get more hospital bills.
>>
>lefties hate human race
>Too many people
> Loves abortion
>Wants to keep every unhealthy person alive
>>
That must be why my health insurance premium went from $3,000 per year for a great plan to $14,000 per year for a shit plan. Premium went up 90% per year since Obamacare kicked in.
>>
>>131220459
so your complaint is that the ACA does not have death panels?
>>
Thank you, someone post Dwayne Johnson clapping here.
>>
>>131219590
All they had to pay was $500.

That's good insurance.

What point are you making?
>>
>>131219590
Trumpcare hasn't been passed. That bill is pure 100% Obamacare
>>
>>131222731
>$0.89 has been deposited to your Shareblue account, with a troll bonus of an additional $1.50
>>
File: 274ch6w.png (63KB, 233x241px) Image search: [Google]
274ch6w.png
63KB, 233x241px
Gee, I wonder why the prices are as high as they are in the first place.
>>
>>131223047
Lel, maybe if you faggots actually let obama go with a public healthcare system, you wouldn't have had to pay 14k for a shitty plan. You would of had a public healthcare where you never pay a cent for hospitals bill.

>inb4 "free healthcare is not free"
Yes dipshit, it is free, since the money for that comes out of your taxes, which surprise surprise... you already pay. And if you're worried about an increase in taxes, then tell the mongrels in the government to take it from the military spending budget.

Also you'd probably still make more money with a public healthcare system with the taxes hikes, than keeping it as it is and pay for a shitty private insurance which will jew out of the bill half the time
>>
>>131225849
You're not too good with the maths, are you sport?
>>
>>131226115
Moron detected

Somehow you think that a non-profit public healthcare system will cost you more than a private for-profit system shows how stupid you are

You pay a high insurance fee, with high deductibles, for shitty coverage. If you're never sick, then good for you, you only pay the useless insurance fee every year, but if you do get sick, on top of paying the insurance fee, you pay for the deductibles, and what ever your plan does not cover.

Tell me how an average person making 50k/year and paying 15% in taxes, will lose by having a public healthcare system? And 15% is an example in the most taxed province in canada, mostly because people here don't fucking work and drove businesses out of the province because of their stupid french laws. Alberta has a lower tax rate while still having public health care. You don't waste an average of 10k per year on insurance on top of getting your income taxed at a higher rate and canadians in the same range

Unless you are very rich, you usually get taxed significantly more than canadians, and get less in return.
>>
File: 1461035459325.jpg (29KB, 287x395px)
1461035459325.jpg
29KB, 287x395px
>>131227654
>The costs are absorbed into thin air! Everyone in the healthcare system will work for free!

Just stop.
>>
>>131227654
everything the government touches is ruined

i don't want someone telling me i have to have use the same service as cleetus the fetus when i can afford to pay for better things

i value my life and don't want to be dead by the wait times
>>
>>131227986
>The costs are absorbed into thin air! Everyone in the healthcare system will work for free!

Lmao, way to show you didn't get a word of what I just said.

You pay an average of 10k a year in private insurance, and that's assuming you don't have to pay out of pocket for things that are not covered. Unless you're very rich, this 10k you're paying will be higher than any increase in taxes that would happen due to having a national healthcare system

>Everyone in the healthcare system will work for free!
No, not at all, but they will work for a fair wage
Your healthcare prices is seriously overblown. There is no fucking reason for a couple of pills commonly used by people to be in the range of hundred, or sometimes thousands of dollars. And that's not including some of them that range in the price of hundred of thousands.
>>
>>131228487
>everything the government touches is ruined
Only the in the US since you have a political system with 2 parties trying to measure dicks and can accomplish absolutely nothing.

>i don't want someone telling me i have to have use the same service as cleetus the fetus when i can afford to pay for better things
If you can afford something better, then you can still do so. A public healthcare system does not mean private clinics will go away. We still have private clinics in canada.

>i value my life and don't want to be dead by the wait times
People don't die waiting for treatments. If you show up to the emergency room with a heart attack, you'll see a doctor right away. If you show up with a cold, you'll wait for 12 hours. You're a moron for thinking that people actually die waiting in the emergency room.
>>
>>131228487
I imagine a 13 year old girl saying this

>MOOOOM, my birthday party is RUINED!!!!
>>131227986
>what is the insurance companies overhead
>>
>>131221843
>>131222431
Trumpcare will allow insurance companies to bring back life-time caps.
>>
>>131223047
Lol get a real job that has real insurance you pussy-fag.
>>
>>131228969
>strawmanning
People have been left on wait-lists for medically necessary surgeries for so long that some have died (see Canada, Scandinavian countries)
http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/healthcare-wait-times-hit-20-weeks-in-2016-report-1.3171718

Your public clinics are terrible, people literally come across the border to get surgeries and even do their shopping.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-08-03/canadians-increasingly-come-to-us-for-health-care

Your system is garbage; the government cannot run itself, I don't want them touching healthcare. DMV's are miserable, all public spaces are disgustingly dirty, housing is garbage.

Let the private interests deal with medicine and it will be the best system in the world.
>>
>>131227986
the insurance industry is literally owned by jews, meanwhile the concept of universal healthcare was created the literal creator of the German nation (Bismarck).
>>131228487
Why is it that no developed country that has universal healthcare ever went back to a private system? If you don't want government back health services under a single-payer system, you can just purchase private insurance ontop of it.
>>
>>131219590
Why would this bitch lose her insurance under revised healthcare? Its basically the same shit.
>>
>>131228761
You are nothing shorty of a mongoloid if you think a "free" healthcare wouldn't come off the back of taxing the middle class outrageously. To cover everyone like you dipshits propose would require more than taxing the rich or the defense budget (lol) could provide.

>No, not at all, but they will work for a fair wage
They already do, you stupid faggot. Then they get taxed to death just to pay for Bubba and his 20 useless kids to have birth control.

>Your healthcare prices is seriously overblown. There is no fucking reason for a couple of pills commonly used by people to be in the range of hundred, or sometimes thousands of dollars. And that's not including some of them that range in the price of hundred of thousands.

Guess what, retard? That is a result of price gouging from big pharma and medical supply manufacturers. Do you know why they price gouge? Because they know the government subsidizes them through forced insurance paid for by the taxpayers because idiots like you insist on easily gamed programs like Medicaid. You don't solve that by further subsidizing it. You solve that by ending the abuse of that system going after those companies and their patents so you can destroy the monopolies they hold on these products so the market will become competitive again. You also kick the freeloaders who have never held a job in their life and paid into the system (and never will) off. If you don't contribute to society, you shouldn't reap the benefits of others' hard work. Period.
>>
>>131229261
What happens if you lose your job? Oh that's right, you lose your health care. And best part of this is that illness can be a cause for loss of employment. If you getting sick somehow prevent you from working, what do you do then? I know... employers cannot fire you for being sick, but that is not what I mean by this. What if you get sick and you can no longer work, such as losing limbs, or getting paralyzed or what ever. What then? Where is your health insurance coming from?
>>
>>131229564
>Why is it that no developed country that has universal healthcare ever went back to a private system?
Citation or you're full of shit.

why would you want single-payer leeching your money and buying private insurance on top of it? don't you demorats complain that healthcare is expensive as is?
>>
>>131219590
Why are we wasting so much time and resources saving defective people?
>>
File: healthcare.jpg (74KB, 1200x630px)
healthcare.jpg
74KB, 1200x630px
>>131229505
>for so long that some have died
Source?

I bet the number is vastly inferior to this one
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2009/09/new-study-finds-45000-deaths-annually-linked-to-lack-of-health-coverage/

>people literally come across the border to get surgeries and even do their shopping.
50k Canadians, literally 0.1%, a drop in the ocean.

And your source says that those 50k Canadians received heathcare abroad, not necessarily in the USA.

Meanwhile Americans go in the millions to Canada for cheap pills

>Let the private interests deal with medicine and it will be the best system in the world.

Then why is the american one considered the worst?
>>
"You're not pro-life unless you're forced to pay for my kids medical bills."

???
>>
>>131229768
That's what Medicare is for, which you earned by paying into before you got injured.
>>
>>131229984
https://www.fraserinstitute.org/sites/default/files/effect-of-wait-times-on-mortality-in-canada.pdf

"Further, over a 15-year period from 1994 to 2009 changes in wait times
for cardiovascular care are associated with approximately 662 potentially
avoidable deaths (with a 95% confidence interval from 35 to 1,289)."

Here is a whole study for you to look at.

But you're missing the point, "The Fraser Institute, a Canadian public policy think tank, estimates that 52,513 Canadians received non-emergency medical treatment in the U.S. and other countries in 2014, a 25 percent jump from the roughly 41,838 who sought medical care abroad the previous year."

25% increase in one year is quite significant for something like healthcare, don't you think?

American healthcare isn't fully privatized LMFAO. Have you seen Obamacare? Regulations on regulations on regulations, disallowing companies to fully provide the most they can without losing money; the best part, the burden falls on the average citizen. Premiums and deductibles go up, and people lose their doctors. Sad!
>>
>>131225849
Medicare spending (as in universal healthcare for only 1/5th of the country) is already twice the size of the military budget. We could eliminate our military and still not cover everyone.
>>
>>131229505
26% of surveyed American adults said they waited six days or more for appointments, compared to Netherlands (14%) and Britain (16%).
http://www.commonwealthfund.org/~/media/files/publications/in-the-literature/2013/nov/pdf_schoen_2013_ihp_survey_chartpack_final.pdf

Only an estimated 50,000 Canadians come to the US every year for medical tourism, while for the US, the number of Americans that go outside the country for care is 750,000. We had a free-market system, but people regulated it because it will shit, and it will remain regulated.
>>
>>131229079
Then get a different insurance company that doesn't.
>>
>>131219590
>room and board is specified down to the number of beds in the room
>we dont use wards because we'd need to make it cheaper
>you have one other person; some guy determined this is worth not 21K but 23K; you're already starting to sound like a car and the car insurance we buy
>we're sorry but we noticed your heart was in another room the whole time so just your heart needs a special bill; your kidneys never functioned but they did so can we charge you for a urinal? we'll see; your heart beating has nothing to do with your bedroom; which we already established; mort with the huge nose says this is worth 47K please give him a free manicure before his hang nail kills the president
>these drugs aren't included with anything; they didnt do anything for your heart; it included kleenex and a tylenol; maybe some salt water; this costs 8.2K
>nothing was sterile in your 23K room so steam costs 11K; hydrogen peroxide is also very expensive
>sterile supplies are not implant supplies; implant supplies are not sterile; they cost even more though; twice the cost at 43K
>general lab cost followed by 12 duplication lab costs; the word lab costs $638 nobody knows to what that is referring; why the FUCK should we add these up?
>the second entry for our special usurious money laundering "blood 'lab'"; the chemistry part; costs 15K; does this include machine maintenance or just the chemicals? The staff? Nobody knows
>third special lab charge; non chemical non lab immunology; immunology is separate because white blood cells need no lab or chemicals; each cell type has a charge; $344
>blood cell lab components; 6.6K
>bacteria need their own charge; some guy said bacteria are more expensive when God buys them; 1.1K; the sterility charges didnt help with this; we cant kill the germs we're studying in the multiplex moni "lab"
To be continued
>>
>>131230336
>662 in a period of 15 years, vs 45k every year

I'l stick with the Canadian one any day

>25% increase in one year is quite significant for something like healthcare, don't you think?
Could be a fluctuation. i dunno

And don't forget that the 50k Canadians are the ones who went abroad for healthcare.
It says nowhere that they went to USA, we are just assuming.
>>
>>131230189
You have to be over the age of 65 to be on Medicare, and it only covers 4/5 of the costs. A lot of seniors are on both Medicaid and Medicare because of that, and 60% of them who go to nursing homes are on Medicaid. Cutting medicaid would disproportionately affect them.
>>131229772
>Citation or you're full of shit.
provide me for a citation or news article of a developed country that went back a privatized system to prove me otherwise, fag-boiiii. >>131230336
>Have you seen Obamacare? Regulations on regulations on regulations
Which will still exist under Trump-care.
>>
>>131221609
There is no redress for this other thank skipping the bill. Rates are not disclosed beforehand, there's no negotiations on the bill short of filing for poverty assistance, and if the services are not performed correctly or treatment is ineffective, you are stuck with the bill regardless.
>>
File: 1497906688570m.jpg (169KB, 1024x1004px)
1497906688570m.jpg
169KB, 1024x1004px
>>131219590
$500 is a problem? Do you grown adults not have more than $5000 in a savings account?
>>
>>131219590
good goy.

keep letting illegals and fat asses use your hospital for free.
>>
>>131229505
>strawmanning
Where the fuck did I strawman anything dipshit? A false accusation of logical fallacies is not an argument. KYS

>People have been left on wait-lists for medically necessary surgeries for so long that some have died (see Canada, Scandinavian countries)

The first article doesn't say shit about people dying on the waiting list. As for the second one, she was waiting on a transplant list. They cannot do shit if they don't have donors. This has nothing to do with the public healthcare system being ineffective, it has to do with people being too selfish to donate. quoting from the same article:

>The Fraser Institute, a Canadian public policy think tank, estimates that 52,513 Canadians received non-emergency medical treatment in the U.S.
Read it faggot. They went out for non-emergencies. That means they can wait. If they are not happy, they can get private insurances and go to a private clinic. They did not die from their condition, nor did their lives were ever at risk.

>Your system is garbage; the government cannot run itself, I don't want them touching healthcare. DMV's are miserable, all public spaces are disgustingly dirty, housing is garbage.
Funny, because over here, the DMV is just what it is supposed to. You walk in, get a number, and wait for your turn. Then you do what ever the fuck you want. Once again, this is a problem in the US only.

Besides, public services are always gonna be crowed, because they are supposed to serve the whole population. Short of turning every building into a hospital, with 1 doctor for each person in the country, or a DMV office around every corner with an employee for every person owning a license, there is nothing that can be done.

Privatizing it doesn't fix the problem, it just hides it. It prevents people from seeing their doctors, which reduces the amount of people hogging the emergency room. The problem is not only still there, but made worse.
>>
>>131230864
>You have to be over the age of 65 to be on Medicare
It also covers people with disabilities and renal failue.
>>
>>131230672
>the secretary thought after all this that "other" should be a legal charge; this is a common law country we can do whatever we want; your "other other other lab lab other" services are $82; CEO's daughter's tuition fee
>we had to look at you in a machine; there are many types of machines here is first charge; 3.5K for radiation; any staff involved? We dont need to outline that
>here's another scan for $1200; first one didnt work
>one big general charge for most important part; no specifics; sterility charge doesnt count; we operated on you in the courtyard; 45K
>we dont put people to sleep here for surgery; anaesthesia is not a pharmacy charge; 2.4K
>blood is stored in the employees' break time fridge here; the labs dont count; $6K for cold air; ice doesnt work; too lazy; janitor would bankrupt the company
>your lungs were kept in a dumpster; 6K for room air
>we charged you for coronary "care" so now we charge you for cardiology "care"; 3.4K
>when you put the word echo in front of what we just charged you twice for, we can charge you again. Yodelling at your heart cost us 5.7K
>special detail requiring drugs as opposed to robot drugs and the pharmacy we already charged you for; you dont need to know its name or our methodology; 4.6K
>echo cardiograms and echo cardiology and coronary and cardiology are all different; $361
>MUH PHREE MERKEL!
>>
File: 1472932944543.jpg (28KB, 400x400px)
1472932944543.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>131219590
>aetna
You mean the company that stopped providing healthcare in 11 out of the 15 states they were in as a result of $200,000,000 loss thanks Obama care?
>>
>>131219590
Not as big as mine bill. Insurance paid over a million dollars on my cancer treatment provided by the county hospital where my parents work.
>>
>>131229734
>You are nothing shorty of a mongoloid if you think a "free" healthcare wouldn't come off the back of taxing the middle class outrageously. To cover everyone like you dipshits propose would require more than taxing the rich or the defense budget (lol) could provide.

If it does come back on the middle class, it has nothing to do with having a public healthcare service, but with the morons who you put in office yourselves. Every fucking first world country managed to figure it out. You're the only one who didn't and that is because of your stupid political system, with only 2 parties, which can't get anything done. That's the only reason why you need private companies, because unlike your stupid system, they can get shit done. But this is not the case anywhere in the world.
>>
File: 1472188032804.jpg (204KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
1472188032804.jpg
204KB, 922x882px
>>131228969
LOL. Find a lump, go to the ER and see what happens. Hint: They will tell you to get the fuck out, book an appointment with a specialist and wait 100+ days for an MRI.

http://www.ontariowaittimes.com/Surgerydi/en/Data.aspx?view=0&Type=0&Modality=3&ModalityType=4&city=toronto&pc=&dist=0&hosptID=0&str=&period=0&expand=0
>>
First of all, Trumpcare hasn't even been passed yet. Second, $500 for how much all that other shit cost is fucking nothing. If you're a grown-ass adult and can't even save up that much money you should probably fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>131231322
Good.
>forced to do more business thanks to republigoyim obstruction
>still closes
Tough. Might make things cheaper now. Oh well. Trump has steamrolled all his supporters and blind sided you all
>>
>>131224082
This.

No one admits that or just ignores it when someone posts a hospital bill after 2009.
>>
>>131229734
>They already do, you stupid faggot. Then they get taxed to death just to pay for Bubba and his 20 useless kids to have birth control.
Lel, how is 100k for 20 pills fair? Canada managed to significantly reduce the price of medication and its healthcare system by cutting the 2 fat ceo's on top of the industry who choose to turn life and death into a profit

>Guess what, retard? That is a result of price gouging from big pharma and medical supply manufacturers. Do you know why they price gouge? Because they know the government subsidizes them through forced insurance paid for by the taxpayers because idiots like you insist on easily gamed programs like Medicaid. You don't solve that by further subsidizing it. You solve that by ending the abuse of that system going after those companies and their patents so you can destroy the monopolies they hold on these products so the market will become competitive again. You also kick the freeloaders who have never held a job in their life and paid into the system (and never will) off. If you don't contribute to society, you shouldn't reap the benefits of others' hard work. Period.
Now don't be a retard. The companies will always try to make profit. You thinking otherwise is you being naive. The only way to make healthcare affordable is to make it non-profit. As soon as you have your so called free market or private companies, you have a for-profit system, which will always result in a higher price.
>>
$500 isn't that much for an open heart surgery.
>>
>>131231419
And America is one of the only countries where you can get high quality same-day treatment for just about anything and it will cost less in the long-run than what you cucks pay in taxes.
>>
>>131231692
>land of the assholes
>cheap hospitals
>>
>>131231756
Hi mr magoo
>>
>>131231757
And you die three years sooner on average for three times more money per capita and innovate nothing
>>
>>131219590
That's niggercare, you faggot.

Saged
>>
>>131220459
>accusing other people of being useless
>while shitposting on a Vietnamese puppeteering forum
>>
>>131222675
He was inquiring about assisted suicide, not a young Thai boy. Though I can understand your mix up.
>>
>>131230189
How the fuck is that different from a single payer system, where you pay into it when you work, and you can use it whenever you want. Either you go private, or public. Having pieces of both scattered all over the place is one of the main fucking reason why your government is so inefficient.
>>
>>131231279
I want to see his legs get scrubbed with steel wool
>>
>>131231889
Still waiting for that ronald trickle up piss leg shit. Just like cheaper trump anything costs. Why do you think you have so much debt? Shit like this
>>
>>131220459
Exactly, this type of stuff is going to bankrupt us. If a human has a medical debt that’s a result of shitty genetics and is heritable they shouldn’t be allowed to reproduce.
>>
>>131230430
This
Jesus Christ. Leftists have no concept of competition since their party became the "stamp out competition with regulations" party.
>>
>>131232012
>fiat money circumcised me and took my balls away
Keep paying interest on air to the nose im sure you dont mind that; yay fertility cults; only i get to have erections
>>
>>131232059
Why hasnt it worked yet? Is privatisation something new? No. Youre filled with buzzwords and lies and imported refugees and psy ops and youre just too far gone smelling your own ass all day
>>
>>131231419
>If it does come back on the middle class, it has nothing to do with having a public healthcare service, but with the morons who you put in office yourselves

No, it has absolutely nothing to do with that. It comes down to simple fucking mathematics. You cannot sustain something when demand is higher than supply. Middle class gets taxed out of necessity in this scenario and you are absolutely delusional if you think that's not the fate that awaits these healthcare utopias (that don't exist) you speak of. Demand for healthcare is only going up because of the rising population and that population realizing they don't have to work a day or take care of themselves because the gubmint gon' pay all dey bills. This is only going to get worse the more you subsidize healthcare and drive costs up. Eventually, demand will outgrow supply to the point where no amount of taxation or money siphoning can fix it. You want to fix the problem? Start at the fucking root. Get rid of patents for medical and pharmaceutical supplies. Let the freeloaders die off.
>>
>>131226115
>energy is not conserved
>because all energy comes from another source
>>
>>131232181
Why are you arguing all this? Tell us why that bill is sensical or should be legal
>>
>>131221122
You're no Republican.
>>
>>131232162
Because the government and the corporations work together as one entity to consolidate power and wealth via eliminating the free market/choice/competition.
>>
File: 1472937961479.png (6KB, 390x470px)
1472937961479.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>131231866
>And you die three years sooner on average
Nope. I'm white. Control for niggers and see what happens. Hint: Niggers massacring each other before their balls drop skews the results. America is also one of the safest countries in the world in terms of violent crime when niggers are not factored in.
>>
>>131232236
Welcome to psy ops you do it all the time. You love big government so dont worry
>>
>>131232261
>>131232262
Gone
>>
>>131221599
>>
>>131230365
Nigga, you talking horseshit right there. If every other country can achieve public healthcare, then so can you. Also the US government spends 57% of its budget on military, I seriously doubt they spent twice as that on medicare.
>>
>>131231926
It's different because in order to be able to use it, you have to have actually paid into it to begin with, which universal healthcare would not require. Again, this is pretty fucking simple.
>>
>>131232323
Truth hurts, huh? Stay triggered, snowflake.
>>
>>131232091
Why should people with heriatable diseases have children if we are going to have to pay hundreds of thousands on them? You can still have erections after we sterilize you
>>
>>131221609
You can negotiate with hospitals though. The price listed is 99% of the time not the price you'd ever even come close to paying, that's the price for insurance companies and shit. self paying get actual prices.
>>
>>131221599
>>
>>131232231
I don't think any insurance-based healthcare bill makes sense right now until we get the root of the problem in check.
>>
>>131219590
>1 post by this ID

Oh, fuck it. Here goes.

> $1k CAT scan.
> $15k lab/chem
> $10k sterile supplies
> $3k X-ray
> $5k echo

The problem is the hospital. It has always been the hospital.

It if hasn't already become obvious, hospital management don't really care if their policies kill people or put them in a ludicrous amount of debt.

Socialized medicine with privately operated hospitals just means the cost will go up to match what the state is willing to pay, as opposed to the patient.

Protip: With private hospitals, the patient will _always_ have a copay.
>>
>>131230864
I'm disabled. I have Medicare and Medicaid. Get fucked, Republidunce.
>>
>>131232202
And energy sources are all, without exception, finite.

Do you also fail at science as well as economics?
>>
>>131219590
>Ali

Fuck off back to pakistan
>>
>>131232421
In Ontario, if you can't prove that you've been in the province paying the ridiculously high taxes for at least 153 days in the past year, they won't let you renew your health card. Most provinces have similar rules. "Muh free services".
>>
>>131232837
Libtards think "free for someone else" is the same thing as "free".
>>
>>131232262
>if we take out criminals America is a safe place!!!!

Oh my, what a shocker!

>>131232561
>Americans have to barter like gipsies to avoid being bankrupted
>>
File: 38d.jpg (155KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
38d.jpg
155KB, 400x505px
>>131231554
See, in your little retarded mind, you think shit happens, then you wait 2 decades for treatment, but let's look at the facts shall we?

Healthcare is free, and in free, I mean you flash your fucking healthcare card and you get your services, without paying with your debit or credit card. And let me make this fucking clear, if you're gonna start with the
>hurr durr its not free its from taxes n shit
Well guess what faggot, I know it isn't "free", but anyways, here is my point:

>Everyone has access to health care
>means more people to regular checkup
>regular checkups means seeing your GP, getting scans and all that shit
>there is a list of things to do regularly every year.
>for instance, women are usually screened for breast cancer. Yes they do wait something like 2 months for a scan, but they do it every year
>this is called preventive medicine
>if they find something, they start treatment
>they have enough time to treat what ever they find, since they found it earlier

Now the US system:
>be too poor to afford healthcare
>don't do regular check up
>learn about condition when its too late
>2 hour wait time for surgery is completely useless then
>die

Now go fuck yourself dipshit. The wait time for surgeries are for non-emergency procedures. That means you won't die. And for the last fucking time, THE WAIT TIMES ARE NOT BECAUSE OF THE PUBLIC HEALTH CARE, BUT BECAUSE OF A SHORTAGE OF DOCTORS

Even if you privatize the whole thing, you still won't have enough doctors to treat every one. What then? That's right faggot.

And if you wanna quote stats, how about the fact that canada has a lower infantile mortality rate and higher life expectancy than the US?
>>
>>131232262
>>
File: Infant Mortality.png (41KB, 858x628px)
Infant Mortality.png
41KB, 858x628px
>>131233101
>fact that canada has a lower infantile mortality rate
USA infant mortality rate is on par with nigger countries and literal warzones
>>
>>131232402
Lmao, no.

America is too damn poor and sedentary for that shit.

Also, all the other countries get the shit taxed out of them to pay for the healthcare. Half of Americans don't even fucking pay income tax.
>>
>>131232421
>public healthcare is not free, you have to pay for it with taxes. HURR DURR stop saying its free
>you have to have actually paid into it to begin with, which universal healthcare would not require

Holy shit, americunts, make up your mind already
>>
>>131232402
>If every other country can achieve public healthcare, then so can you
And how are those wait times working out?
Literally the best solution to fix health care is to cull the population and reduce demand. The main reason costs go up is because all the boomers are starting to die and it'll only get worse from there as long as we're still taking in Chang and Pajeets parents and giving them death beds on the taxpayer dime.

THIS IS MULTICULTURALISM, SELLING OUR YOUTH TO PAY FOR RICH ASIAN PEOPLES' GRANDPARENTS AND PARENTS
>>
>>131233099
Haggling is capitalism incarnate.
>>
>>131232687
>>
>>131232687
>The problem is the hospital. It has always been the hospital.
why is it the hospitals fault that they're going bankrupt because they're forced to take a loss on taco and his 20 children using it as their personal doctor?

how is it the hospitals fault that health manufacturing has raised prices by 1000% and they're forced to pay it no matter what?
>>
>>131233362
>Haggling is capitalism behaviour of gypsies

ftfy

>>131233300
A literal warzone (Israel) has a significantly lower infant mortality rate

But i guess those insurance companies need their profits

>>131233306
>America is too damn poor

USA GDP per capita is one of the highest in the world
>>
>>131233332
You should probably try grasping the essence of a conversation before trying to "contribute" to it. The problem is the people who have never worked, will never work, and are still able to draw off of the universal healthcare that others are paying for. I know it's hard, but do try to keep up. Maybe do some reading comprehension exercises. Do they have Hooked on Phonics in Leafland?
>>
File: IMG_0206.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0206.png
98KB, 612x491px
4 d chess his plan is to pass a shitty healthcare and lose congress so he can't enact anymore of his insane platform.
>>
>>131232262
>muh niggers, the source of all problems

There is just so much you can blame on niggers.

You somehow think that white people are the one who built your civilization, and every minority is there to ruin it, but you have so many fucking indians and iranians teacher in your universities and working as engineers and scientists at nasa and so on. You have so many jewish businesses thriving your economy, you have so many ethnic restaurants to enjoy, yet you refuse to acknowledge that, what contributions they gave to your shitty overweight country, and instead focus all that is wrong with them. Your redneck trailer trash in the south are no better than niggers, why don't you put some of the blame on them?
>>
>>131219590
>get open heart surgery
>asked to pay $500
k
>>
File: retard.jpg (8KB, 375x375px)
retard.jpg
8KB, 375x375px
>>131233101
>Healthcare is free, and in free
> I know it isn't "free"
This is why nobody takes you seriously.

>Everyone has access to health care
If you can't prove you've been paying taxes in the province of Ontario for at least 153 out of the past 365 days when its time to renew your health card, guess what happens, leaf? Hint: You will now go from crappy, inefficient government monopolized healthcare to nothing because they won't renew your health card.

>be too poor to afford healthcare
Almost everyone in America who lives under the poverty line has access to "free" healthcare and they get same-day treatment at private doctors. But if you prefer waiting 100+ days for basic scans and having no options, by all means. Leafs aren't exactly known for being logical.
>>
>>131233101
>And if you wanna quote stats, how about the fact that canada has a lower infantile mortality rate and higher life expectancy than the US?

Control for niggers and show your stats. I enjoy laughing at you.
>>
>>131233306
Lel, keep blaming the niggers for all your problems instead of yourselves for being electing incompetent politicians and being an obstacle to your own well being.
>>
Maybe it is because im a leaf but

>Trumpcare is essentially Obamacare-Lite
>Therefore, chances are they will pay at most 1000 compared to this 500
>BUT FUCK TRUMP NOT MY PRESIDENT #RESIST

Someone explain to me why people dont want trump to do his version?
>>
>>131232323
bye stupid
>>
>>131233786
What does your incoherent rant have to do with the fact that Niggers dramatically skew life expectancy and violent crime statistics? Just out of curiosity, what is the wait time in your neck of the woods for testing for down syndrome?
>>
>>131234025
>Someone explain to me why people dont want trump to do his version?

Have you even read the bill or u retarded?
>>
>>131233662
>You should probably try grasping the essence of a conversation before trying to "contribute" to it. The problem is the people who have never worked, will never work, and are still able to draw off of the universal healthcare that others are paying for. I know it's hard, but do try to keep up. Maybe do some reading comprehension exercises. Do they have Hooked on Phonics in Leafland?

First of all, it is very unlikely for someone to have never worked for their entire lives, therefore, by your logic, everyone should have access to healthcare, because they contributed to it one way or the other.

And second, The only people who never worked are mostly kids. You're saying they shouldn't be allowed access to healthcare because they never worked?

That is the whole point of a public system. It is to take care of everyone. How is it fair for a kid not to be able to receive healthcare because their parents are poor? Sure you can blame the parents all you want for bringing a kid in the world without the money to support them, but the problem is still there, shouldn't they be allowed to have healthcare? Well according to the current system in the US, the answer is no.

As for not contributing anything, it's because you haven't brought up anything useful to contribute to. Maybe if you did, I would of said something to constructive
>>
>>131219590
you're ignoring the real scam. (((medical licenses))). most medical services a monkey could perform. yet it is illegal do do simple procedure without one.
>>
>>131224910
It's as if hospitals, insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, and the Federal bureaucrats are coluding to drain the coffers of the United States
>>
>>131234401
>First of all, it is very unlikely for someone to have never worked for their entire lives, therefore, by your logic, everyone should have access to healthcare, because they contributed to it one way or the other.

>And second, The only people who never worked are mostly kids. You're saying they shouldn't be allowed access to healthcare because they never worked?

You're really retarded, aren't you? You're not trolling. You actually don't understand the sheer number of people in this country who have never held a job. Holy shit. No wonder the only rebuttals you can come up with amount to autistic screeching. Wow. Just wow.
>>
>>131234401
>How is it fair for a kid not to be able to receive healthcare because their parents are poor?
What are you talking about? Most people in America under the poverty line, as well as their children, get "free" healthcare that's far superior to the garbage in Canada and don't have to wait half a year for it.
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (24KB, 480x360px)
donald-trump.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>Too bad peasants, the rich need tax breaks!
>>
>>131234215
>What does your incoherent rant have to do with the fact that Niggers dramatically skew life expectancy and violent crime statistics? Just out of curiosity, what is the wait time in your neck of the woods for testing for down syndrome?
We have "niggers" here too. They are no where nearly as bad as the one in the US. Perhaps you should drop the hurr durr niggers are low IQ and think that it is perhaps the environment they are living in that is the problem. One of the main reason why they are so violent is because they join gangs and commit crime at a young age. And the main reason why they do so, is because they are poor, and cannot afford a good education and life style. The kid get sucked into it, and when he grows up, its all he knows. Why is it that we don't have the same problem here? Well because low income families still have enough to have a good life.

So what does the "incoherent" rant have to do with the fact that niggers dramatically skew life expectancy and violent crime statics? Well it has to do with the fact that you guys cannot take a look at yourselves, and realize that you are a part of the problem.
>>
File: 1472325261434.jpg (76KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1472325261434.jpg
76KB, 700x700px
>>131234831
>Retard: THE RICH IS GETTING A TAX BREAK!1!!
>Intelligent human being: Everyone is getting a tax break
>Retard: YEAH BUT THE THE RICH ARE SAVING MORE!
>Intelligent human being: That's because they pay more.. It's a percentage..
>Retard: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>131234644
Please, enlighten me on the amount of people who never worked in their lives. Tell me how lazy the people living in the country with the highest GDP are.
>>
>>131234878
Thanks for admitting that the results are skewed because of niggers. Now that that's out of the way, got any other retarded arguments you would like to share?
>>
>>131234734
>What are you talking about? Most people in America under the poverty line, as well as their children, get "free" healthcare that's far superior to the garbage in Canada and don't have to wait half a year for it.
Oh really? So according to you, the poor get free healthcare? Well holy shit, there goes the whole "i don't want to pay into a single healthcare system because I don't want to pay for niggers" argument.
>>
>>131221609
price controls after you got rid of free market healthcare
>>
>>131235154
Sure buddy, you got me. You can now go drink your warm milk and go to bed.
>>
>>131233300
That's due to the way it's reported

https://www.forbes.com/sites/physiciansfoundation/2016/04/12/infant-mortality-not-a-true-measure-of-a-successful-health-care-system/#79a3762931f0
>>
>>131235084
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/americans-not-labor-force-exceed-93-million-first-time-627-labor-force

93 MILLION people not in the labor force and rising.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/11/14/more-and-more-americans-are-outside-the-labor-force-entirely-who-are-they/
39.4% of people aged 16-24 saying they don't want jobs. 16.9% ages 25-54.

There are a LOT of people who have either never worked in their lives and do not ever want to, or people who worked briefly and decided "meh, the government will take care of me".

This is the problem. Consider yourself educated.
>>
>>131235395
>infant-mortality-not-a-true-measure-of-a-successful-health-care

Lmfao, statistics are racist.
>>
File: 1481404344494.png (160KB, 575x1220px)
1481404344494.png
160KB, 575x1220px
>>131232262
> America is also one of the safest countries in the world in terms of violent crime when niggers are not factored in.

fuck off
>>
>>131235237
>Oh really? So according to you, the poor get free healthcare?
Yes, the poor get "free" healthcare.

>Well holy shit, there goes the whole "i don't want to pay into a single healthcare system

It's not a single-payer system, retard-leaf. By definition, single-payer would cover EVERYONE who pays into it. This is a system of state-level subsidies. Anyone who isn't retarded should know the difference. America's system is shit, but still far superior to the monopolized bullshit in Canada.
>>
If people cant afford healthcare, they should just die. They clearly are no use to the human race.
>>
>>131235536
Confirmed for being a retard. Thank you.

And in case you're wondering why, well a huge part of the 93 million are elderly who are retired, people who lost their job for any kind of reason or kids who are still in school.

But obviously it doesn't matter to you, because you will use that 93 million figure to prove your point, even though it is completely false. Bring me an actual statistic of people who have never held a job in their entire life, and are outside of school. Until then, fuck off.

Also literally the first few lines:

>You might think legions of retiring Baby Boomers are to blame, or perhaps the swelling ranks of laid-off workers who’ve grown discouraged about their re-employment prospects. While both of those groups doubtless are important (though just how important is debated by labor economists), our analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics data suggests another key factor: Teens and young adults aren’t as interested in entering the work force as they used to be, a trend that predates the Great Recession.

It says in it, baby boomers and teens, who are still kids, living in their prents going to school or university.

I'm at university full time, I havent worked or the past 2 years. So what? Who gives a shit. I'm studying full time fall winter and summer, from 8 am to 5 pm every week day. I guess that statistic of your doesn't take my reason into account for being out of the workforce does it?

Also, you still haven't proved your argument that a huge portion of the population HAS NEVER WORKED in their entire life. Picking teens and 20-24 is kind of pathetic, they are probably still kids living in their parents basement. Your ridiculous figure of 94 million includes retired people and unemployed people, which many of which, held a job at some point in their lives.
>>
>>131235625
how exactly did you remove all nigger related crime?

you realize whites defending themselves would still be included in this right?
>>
>>131219590
I don't understand, are they mad? $500 is a good price for keeping their garbage genes alive.
>>
>>131236326
>And in case you're wondering why, well a huge part of the 93 million are elderly who are retired, people who lost their job for any kind of reason or kids who are still in school.
Funny story about that, because there are currently approximately 50 million geriatric residents of the United States. Where's that other 40 million you utter fucking moron? That still leaves 16.9% ages 25-54. That is a VERY significant number.

You are a dumbass.
>>
>>131232723
Proofs
>>
File: texasmostwanted.jpg (192KB, 950x942px) Image search: [Google]
texasmostwanted.jpg
192KB, 950x942px
>>131235625
hispanics are also counted as "white" a lot of the time
>>
>>131235625
>Muh Nate silver
Do the math yourself, Muhammad. And keep in mind this also includes mestizos from the second most dangerous country in the world.

2012:
White population: Approx 196,817,552
Homocides by whites: 2755
2755 / 196817552 * 100000 = 1.39
>>
>>131236549
Lets look at the 94 million stat according to your source:

>People 55 and over do, as you might expect, account for more than half of the 85.9 million adults (as of October) who say they don’t want a job
Literally the old people, who are retired, disabled or sick don't want to work. There goes 50% of your 94 million unemployed figure, that can be explained due to people being on retirement

>But let’s look in particular at the youngest part of the eligible workforce. The share of 16- to 24-year-olds saying they didn’t want a job rose from an average 29.5% in 2000 to an average 39.4% over the first 10 months of this year
>[further down] That could reflect more young adults staying in or returning to school rather than chancing a tough job market.
So basically 50% are retied, the other 40% are either at school, planning to go back to school, or cannot find a job in the market

That literally leave 10% of the 94 million figure which do not work. And you'll have to remove quite a few from that 10% due to illness and handicap such as being a vegetable, autistic or what ever. On top of that, remove the people who actually held a job in the past, since your whole argument was that there are a shit ton of people who never had a job in their entire lives

How many are left that ACTUALLY never held a job in their entire lives? That's right faggot, a handful. And you don't even have those statistics. So I can conclude you pulled all that shit out of your ass, have a good night nigger.
>>
>>131237330
>>131235625
To add to my previous reply, since the white murder rate includes spics, let's add spics to the population and see what happens

Population (including spics): 247295146
Homocides by whites and spics combined: 2755

2755 / 247259146 * 100000 = 1.1..
>>
>>131231866
>And you die three years sooner on average for three times more money per capita and innovate nothing
Adjust deaths by demographics. True. Lol, US citizens are responsible for most of modern medicine.
>>
>>131237429
You are missing the point you fucking dipshit. The point is that there are millions of able-bodied adults who can work, but choose not to (not including the retired and the disabled; students don't even factor in because they're covered under their parents' insurance until they're 26) and expect everyone else to foot the bill. And you're still ignoring the price gouging from the manufacturing companies that happens AS A DIRECT RESULT of over-subsidizing insurance.

God, I didn't think anybody could be this retarded.
>>
>>131238439
>>131237429
And I'm not going to argue based on your conjecture as to where within those age ranges people actually fall and why they're unemployed and don't WANT a job.
>>
>>131228761
>paying the government to pay hospitals will be cheaper than paying hospitals, trust me goy!
>>
>>131238588
Lmfao, what ever, the whole point was that medicare is for people who worked and contributed to it. And then you said that there are millions of people who never worked in their entire life, and you still have to prove that. But sure, I'm the one who's missing the point.

>And I'm not going to argue based on your conjecture as to where within those age ranges people actually fall and why they're unemployed and don't WANT a job.
You haven't proven shit. The 94 million stat that you quoted includes both retired people and students. That is not conjecture, its in the fucking article, maybe if you passed your reading comprehension clases you would've known. The 10% of them are not working, and for what ever reason it is, its a small portion, and there is no reason to believe that a majority of them didn't hold a job before. If you state that 94 million people never held a job in their lives, then prove it. You haven't so far. The 94 million unemployed doesn't mean jackshit when you take the situation into account.
>>
>>131239610
Tell me when was the last time you paid out of your own pocket for a hospital? Oh that's right, you didn't. So who built those hospitals? Some business man, who had profit in mind.

>pay the private insurance companies goy, they are better, trust the free market goy. You don't want the evil government to control your health care system do you you stupid goy? Think about it, jobs would be lost goy, you don't want all the doctors to kill themselves goy, then who's gonna treat you goy.
>>
>>131239752
10% is not a small number when we're talking about millions of people, holy shit. They don't track people who have never been unemployed in their lives in the US, evidently. When I said that I was speaking from my decade of experience in the healthcare field where I frequently have to ask people what they do as a profession. I would have assumed that because the follow up question is concerning previous employment, it would be tracked. It apparently is not.

NEVER did I make a claim that 94 million people have never had a job or even come close to insinuating that. I know you wear your pants on your head, but come the fuck on. There are 40 million people between the ages of 18 and 55 who are unemployed, regardless of the reason. You can twist statistics to mean anything you want, but it doesn't change the fact that people are not working when they should in growing record numbers. Maybe I should be clear that, unless you're grievously injured or fall ill, you should have to continue to pay into the healthcare system in order to use the benefits. If you lose your job for non-medical reasons, you are expected to find another one after a set period of time. I would have thought this went without saying as I have said REPEATEDLY that my whole issue is people gaming the system and the industry manufacturers.

Is there anything else?
>>
>>131219590
so what?

your kid still GETS the life-saving surgery, and since you CAN'T pay, it's free for all intents purposes because you will most likely find a way to hand the debt off to the government

isn't it funny how all liberal complaints can be boiled down to "waaah! why isn't life perfect?!?!"
I really hate these people
>>
>>131219590
The real problem is the fucking hospitals/doctors/nurses over inflating their services.

Those greedy fucks think they deserve so much just because they studied to be a fucking doctor.
This is one of the only times I actually agree with commies. Want an obscene salary? Too bad, you jew faggots. You're going to get a fair salary like everybody else and like it.
>>
>>131237330
>>131237817
>statistics and facts are racist
>>
>>131240506
Listen dipshit, you said at first that a lot of people NEVER held a job in THEIR ENTIRE lives.

Then I ask you for a proof and you quote a figure of 94 million,

I completely destroy that number, going from 94 millions to only 10% of that, or 9.4 million. Utterly BTFO'ing your argument.

Then you come up with 10% being a lot. Well yes it is a lot of unemployment, but it still is not 10% of the population who NEVER HELD A FUCKING JOB IN THEIR ENTIRE LIVES.

Get it? Because the whole point of this argument is that medicare is no different than a half-assed public healthcare, and then you said, no its not, because people have to contribute to it. I then pointed out that it applies to almost the whole population, after which you said that a shit ton of people never held a job.

So please tell me, for the last fucking time, where the fuck did you read that millions of Americans which are able to get a job, and aren't doing something else like being retired or in school, never held a job in their entire lives?

Do you have any stats for that? No? They dont keep track of people who never held a job? Oh well then, stop talking out of your fucking ass.

>There are 40 million people between the ages of 18 and 55
No dipshit, there aren't 40 million, I already told you that only 10% of the unemployed are between 24 and 55. Read your own fucking article.

This is not twisting statistics, its in there in ur fucking article. Maybe if you took time to read your own article, instead of throwing some 20 page text at me expecting me to just read the title and call it a night, you would of known

>I would have thought this went without saying as I have said REPEATEDLY that my whole issue is people gaming the system and the industry manufacturers.

There is always gonna be a small percentage that are gonna take advantage of something. But how is taking advantage of healthcare a thing? You're sick, you see a doctor. This is not fucking welfare.
>>
>>131224910
Because Boston is where the worlds highest quality hospitals are.
>>
>>131240506
>NEVER did I make a claim that 94 million people have never had a job or even come close to insinuating that.

Let's see about that:

>>131235084
>Please, enlighten me on the amount of people who never worked in their lives

And your response was:
>>131235536
>http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/americans-not-labor-force-exceed-93-million-first-time-627-labor-force
>93 MILLION people not in the labor force and rising.
It's very obvious you were trying to imply 93millions never worked.

That or you can't understand english.

You just typed some shit like "americans never worked" in google and copied the first 2 articles without reading them.

You mongoloid piece of shit
>>
>>131241693
Thank you, was too lazy to go back into the comments above. heres a (you)
>>
>>131219590
>Tell that to the boy who just tucked a sick firefly into bed with a leaf blanket and told me to keep the light on so he wouldn't be scared.

I dont care about your little mongrel mestizo baby with fucked up genetics
>>
>>131219590
Now he's going to grow up and have kids with his shitty genetics thus passing on this horrible condition to the next generation

Kill the entire family for putting pollution of the gene pool
>>
Since when is paying $500 for open heart surgery at one of the best hospitals in the world a problem? Fucking hell, these entitled fucking people.
>>
>>131242132
Lel, that is Obamacare at work. Trump's health plan hasn't passed yet. I'm glad you approve of the Obamacare
>>
File: IMG_0844.png (1MB, 750x1334px)
IMG_0844.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>131221609
1. Make it the illegal not to post prices of procedures.
2. Make differential pricing based on insurance coverage illegal.
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.