[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RETURN TO ARISTOCRACY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: img-iqcorrelation.png (69KB, 577x293px) Image search: [Google]
img-iqcorrelation.png
69KB, 577x293px
This board tends to romanticize pre liberal and pre modern Europe. What defined this old Europe was it's clear social classes. Education was not wasted on serfs and plebs who would just end up doing violence in the street and now getting gender studies degrees- a true waste of academic resources.

Intellect is the cure to degeneracy. IQ measures life success and strongly correlates to stable families and stable work- intelligence, basically.

What I say-
Bottom ten percent(81 IQ)- straight up slaves.(quietly murder if automation becomes better)
lowest ten to twenty five percent(82-90)- serfs with strongly limited freedoms, sweatshop workers really.(sterilize if automation replaces)
There to the median(91-100)- servants and trained craftsmen.
There to top 25th percentile(101-108)- guildsmen who become experts at banal tasks(high end crafting, accounting, managing serfs and slaves, foremen)
Top 25th to top 2%(109-132) People who can practice independent thought without actually being a hindrance, this is the minimum class to be work with media art and meaningful leadership of any kind. These people will have similar freedoms to a normal person in a liberal first world democracy but can be given better education and housing- like they deserve. This class is rather broad but it's higher end members will go on to do art and science to bring in major benefits to everybody.
Top 2% (>132)
The aristocrats who must simultaneously govern and guide their fellow men. These people will not simply lead a field or a team of woodcarvers but be entrusted to command wars and work on STEM projects lesser minds would struggle to comprehend. These people will be elites who will know what the fuck they are actually doing. They cannot do conspiracies to rule the world as that would require defeating rivals of similar talent. I must remind that intellect is strongly correlated to empathy and not psuedo SJW "I lub blakes". Aristocracies have a stronger track record.
>>
>>131217549
And where will you derive the authority to forcibly hold people down? How can you say empathy will triumph when it doesn't in the current dichotics? I am terrified of this world you just presented.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.