[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race mixing is the final step in evolution

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: THICC.png (9KB, 389x315px) Image search: [Google]
THICC.png
9KB, 389x315px
How do I get this girl out of my head?
Fucking Med girls dude, arabs, latinas
If race mixing is so bad, why does my body crave it?
Debate me /pol/
>>
Maybe because of near-continual propaganda?
>>
Because you're an American that has been brainwashed by your Jewish masters. I'll quote Adolf on this:

"By neglecting the problem of preserving the racial foundations of our national life, the old Empire abrogated the sole right which entitles a people to live on this planet. Nations that make mongrels of their people, or allow their people to be turned into mongrels, sin against the Will of Eternal Providence. And thus their overthrow at the hands of a stronger opponent cannot be looked upon as a wrong but, on the contrary, as a restoration of justice. If a people refuses to guard and uphold the qualities with which it has been endowed by Nature and which have their roots in the racial blood, then such a people has no right to complain over the loss of its earthly existence.

Everything on this earth can be made into something better. Every defeat may be made the foundation of a future victory. Every lost war may be the cause of a later resurgence. Every visitation of distress can give a new impetus to human energy. And out of every oppression those forces can develop which bring about a new re-birth of the national soul--provided always that the racial blood is kept pure.

But the loss of racial purity will wreck inner happiness for ever. It degrades men for all time to come. And the physical and moral consequences can never be wiped out.

If this unique problem be studied and compared with the other problems of life we shall easily recognize how small is their importance in comparison with this. They are all limited to time; but the problem of the maintenance or loss of the purity of the racial blood will last as long as man himself lasts."
>>
>>131217357
If you cant think with your brain instead of your dick then your genes dont seem to hold any value already, so feel free to get your children mongrelized and denied proper racial identity if you feel like it.
>>
>>131217357
you're still attracted to caucasoids with skin that isnt too dark...(latinas vary a lot, i duno if you are attracted to the mongoloid ones)

human instinct to fuck and conquer booty.
I've seen attractive women of all races except for maybe australian abbos that i'd want to dump a load into. but im mostly attracted to my own kind, european mutts.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>131217357

Men are programmed to reproduce with as many women as possible & claim other Tribes Women.

It's basically Biological/Sexual nature.

Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
Trying to fight race mixing is dumb. If you spend two seconds looking at Yurop it becomes obvious that purity of race doesn't mean anything.

Race mixing doesn't have the same consequences for men either. You guys only whine about it because you aren't getting any. Cortez bleached an entire continent, and you guys resist attractive latina and arab chicks to compete for an imaginary white chick that probably already fucked a black guy?
>>
File: MemedMe.jpg (331KB, 1262x1295px) Image search: [Google]
MemedMe.jpg
331KB, 1262x1295px
God I'm an unironic nat soc, but I still can't fucking resist the olive skin.
How do I reconcile these two things?
>>
What the fuck is wrong with me, how can something so fucking good be wrong?
Why not just give over to this side
>>
File: 1482210242600.jpg (97KB, 1080x682px) Image search: [Google]
1482210242600.jpg
97KB, 1080x682px
>>131217357
Fuck off white boi, we don't want your homosexual, pasty, transexual white arse. Fucking beta cuck degenerate race of men.
>>
File: Pepe30.png (56KB, 606x539px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe30.png
56KB, 606x539px
What would you do?
>>
File: Somali.jpg (37KB, 300x435px) Image search: [Google]
Somali.jpg
37KB, 300x435px
>>131217357

End game right here bruhs
>>
>>131221360
Lotsa Roman in him
>>
>>131218016
Never seen a hot pure african
>>
>>131217357
>Race mixing is the final step in evolution
You're misunderstanding evolution. There is no end goal. It's adaption via natural selection. It never ends.
>If race mixing is so bad, why does my body crave it?
It's called a fetish and a fetish is not love, a fetish distracts from love
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.