[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anita harassment.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

to johngreenwrite., hankmt
Sargon talking "After publicly and virally abusing me at Vidcon 2017 and inciting a cyberbullying campaign against me, I am petitioning Hank and John Green, the co-founders of Vidcon, to remove her from Saturday's Cyberbullying panel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsZgkTZZiCk

Abuse from Anita Sarkeesian's followers: http://i.imgur.com/R1Ifjgi.png

I want to say that if youtubers like this are allowed to be not only virally but publicly attacked at vid-con then MANY youtubers, internet personalities, and content creators due to having received more harassment on line daily as part of being on the internet they will not go to vid-con. if content creators do not go to vid-con then the fans the consumers will not go to vid-con and then you will have a failing business. i warn you for the sake of vid-con you work to stop bullying, harassment, doxxing, abuse, and abuse of power otherwise you will not only lose content creators showing up to vid-con but you will lose many fans and consumers.

So i will refuse to go, i will boycott vid-con for life if you do not protect the only reason i and many others wish to go to have a chance to see my favorite content creators in person. if you do not treat content creators fairly or well and you do not do something the benefits all parties the consumers, the content creators and the vid-con staff then your business/place of work will surely fail.
>>
>>131216428

Mfw Sargon cried about people being too sensitive
>cries wolf when bullied
The "skeptic" community is full of little bitches
>>
>YouTube
>fair
>>
Im at vidcon its all 12 year old girls and musical.ly fuckboys
>>
>>131216860
>Implying he gives a shit.
>>
File: sargon the bigot.png (468KB, 915x686px) Image search: [Google]
sargon the bigot.png
468KB, 915x686px
>>131216428
I hope he went to do more than just this. Going to America just to make the point about what lying hypocrites these SanFran libs are seems a little silly.
>>
>>131216428
What the hell did he expect from a convention run by the Cuck Brothers?
>>
>>131216860
>like he actually cares
It's the fact that that goes against their rules but they actually just pick and choose who has to abide by them/who is okay to target with them
>>
>le kekistani based quadroon shows us that feminists are retards
are we not over this yet?
>>
>>131217880

Retargons btfo
I bet your master cried himself to sleep after realizing he wasn't exempt from criticism.
I hate SJWs as much as you cry babies but I hate claiming intellectual high-ground even more. His self-absorption was overdue anyways. Have fun crying for him
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.