[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SiChan General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1389858100540.png (2MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1389858100540.png
2MB, 1024x1024px
A thread for all of those joining or thinking of joining a religious order. this thread is for Franciscans, Benedictines, Buddhists anyone who believes that Love is the most important force for shape the world for the better especially Nat Soc since they are the most oppressed of all.

Where's the Catholic flag. Does that shit exist? Hang on I'll google it...

Deus Vult
>>
why not make thread about establishing religious orders on Mars?
>>
>>131212587
>Best guess for this image: mars true color
What's with the green dust? False colour image?
>>
>>131212848
Yeah, cameras on Mars give it different colors. HiRISE camera from orbit makes it green and blue for some reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAtQNRhF4pA
>>
>>131212784
Good idea. This is where it's all headed anyway. Read up on C.S. Lewis's Out of the Silent Planet Trilogy. Michael Tsarion talks some interesting shit about this as well. Shrug emoji.
>>
>>131213081
Thanx 4 this. Watching now. Seems cool asf.
>>
>>131213081
This is it though. What is true colour of Mars? I understand false colour images when dealing with different spectrums but general reconissence (sic) of planets should be done in full colour full stop.
>>
>>131213319
We can say that Pope is false and say that Catholic Church is kill. Then certainly on the new planet we can build Kingdom of God. Would be very ...monkish? is that the word? Because on Mars you are far away from earthly pleasures and you can only work, work, work...
>>
>>131213765
kek 'Reconnaissance' was spelt in vid. ~Still gotta say I like teh tunes. NASA got sum beats. Post em if you got em fags/
>>
>>131213765
its probably something in the middle. rust red and grey. depending on the lighting and the time of day.
>>
>>131214018
I agree in so much as I hate authority. Mind you, actions that soully lead to self-empowerment could be interpreted as pleasurable. Therefore, acquiescing to a higher power elevates Monkish tendencies to a higher plateau. Catholicism is therefore best Catholicism.
>>
>>131214162
See sticky. Middle ground fallacy or whatever it's called. No, we do not looking for middling data when trying to ascertain baseline reality of other worlds in our vicinity. Especially when we present this data as factual to the general pleblic.
>>
>>131214546
Mars wont make you stronger, it is not self-empowerment. It is distancing yourself from earthly power. it is also has a missionary sense, you bring God's wisdom to another world. Spreadng the good news of salvation.
>>
>>131214967
Not arguing with that. Just with the idea that having a central figure in a place of authority is a bad idea etc.
>>
>>131214930
are not*
'stead of do not
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.